Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    This video actually feels like it would fit if it was released in 2007 like their celebrity commercials. I would prefer something like a cool machinima like those from IKedit and Hurricane, these have improved so much over time that they could have done something out of the ordinary for todays time. Also I know its hard but it would be nice to show some Horde instead of all those humans and occasionaly a dwarf in these videos.

7+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, i dig it.

The guy playing the bard pulls off the performance quite well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Found myself going "who the fuck are all these people" followed by "Ron Perlman??!!"

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Disgusting to the last. Keep support Activision, and been suprised for WOTLK boost when time is right.
    hopefully they listen this time with wotlk and add more than just celestial steed in wrath,also wwow token MUST be in wrath classic,it should have been there from day 1

5+ Year Old Account
    Just, no. I did not like this performance. I'm sorry.

Blizzard really wasted our sub money and the idiots' Deluxe Edition money on this trash, huh?

Vocals are awful at times. Forced rhymes that sound like nails on a chalk board.

Also, "our heroes can change the story as they choose". Just LMFAO Blizzard. We know that's not how your game works. We're walking through the exact same story you gave us 14 years ago down to the smallest details. Don't try to deceive us.

Quote Originally Posted by SirFinlot View Post
    True, but in turn it's "humanwashing" of all the media.
    Roles that should be done by Tauren, Orcs and Trolls are in turn made by humans.
    It's speciesism/racism and it's disgusting.
    I wish world would become more tolerant towards other races.

It's 2021 and Murloc lives are still kept in low regard.
    Be careful what you wish for, as the next promo will be all Orcs... which will then get dinged for being racist since when you think orc, you supposedly think "certain non-white races" with negative connotations! Shortly thereafter, it'll no longer be racist but stunning and brave, with a commitment to never having humans in future promos will be considered the "morally right" thing to do. Meanwhile, the Nightelves and Taurens will be forgotten as they're not nearly as victimized as the Orcs, so they might as well be humans! And Murlocs... wait, we have Murlocs? Murlocs are fake news propagated by the kingdom of Stormwind, because humans, am I right??

...or something silly like that. Now I want to see a WoW parody with this narrative.
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

How bitter do you have to be in life to come and post the kind of things the majority have done here?

Any funny references you noticed guys?

The only thing i noticed was...Ron Perlman...nothing else

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I like the concept, but the lyrics are about as good as the shadowlands story. Next time maybe they can take some of the budget for celebrity cameos and put it towards some songwriting talent.

Suddenly I’m having “lil Donnie” flashbacks. What a clown.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstalker View Post
    Vocals are awful at times. Forced rhymes that sound like nails on a chalk board.
    You do it better, ill wait.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TyrannicalPuppy View Post
    Also, "our heroes can change the story as they choose". Just LMFAO Blizzard. We know that's not how your game works. We're walking through the exact same story you gave us 14 years ago down to the smallest details. Don't try to deceive us.
    It means, Play Classic TBC, or Classic, or even retail. YOU CHOOSE!

why waste money on this?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by druvirus View Post
    ... They aren't the actual characters in-game. They aren't elves and dwarves. They're the humans who played said characters, dressed up. Because the story centers aren't the PLAYERS, not the CHARACTERS.

Like, Jesus Christ, really? You couldn't put that together when he nods to a random real life person and calls them a Draenei? Or anything? Like damn.
    This.

my god you people would complain about a Picasso painting
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TyrannicalPuppy View Post
    You obviously didn't hear the part of changing to be explorers or raid heroes. That means they (the player) can change what they did in the game when BC was first launched. If they just did raids they could now decide to go around the world looking at stuff they never saw (aka being explorer) and those who maybe just looked around the world or strictly did PvP could now just raid.

7+ Year Old Account
    i actually love this. we need more fun in the world today. too miserable by and large.
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinerd View Post
    Found myself going "who the fuck are all these people" followed by "Ron Perlman??!!"
    The bard is Jordan Fisher who is a former Disney star that's went on to both a music career as well as feature films, stage work, and TV shows. He is also the winner of season 25's Dancing With the Stars (2017)
    Last edited by gaymer77; 2021-05-27 at 06:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Honestly, i dig it.

The guy playing the bard pulls off the performance quite well.
    We will be getting a bard class. When? I don't know but we will.