Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Does shadowlands have any good cosmetics and transmog?

I am primarily interested in things like books on your belt and sashes and quivers, that kinda stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Narwhalosh Whalescream View Post
    I am primarily interested in things like books on your belt and sashes and quivers, that kinda stuff.
    I am particularly fond of the Night Fae in Ardenweald who have nifty items like back packs, etheral animal soulshapes, and more. Probably the best of the 4 covenants in my opinion Night fae sets are amazing on Mages, Druids, and hunters
    “Be the change you want to see in the world.” ~ Mahatma Gandhi

As a transmog collector, I'm definitely happy with stuff Shadowlands brought us.

1) Covenant 9.1 cosmetics not based on armor type bring some really nice looks across all classes

2) Non-cloak back transmog (Covenant and Torghast/Korthia). I really hope they will continue this trend and add more in the future... moar quivers and backpacks.

3) Castle Nathria sets are awesome. I also really like Sepulcher and other Zereth Mortis looks. They bring unique looks.

As a warlock, nope. Nothing looks good this expansion. Nothing has yet to beat hfc/brf tier in looks.
    DRAGONFLIGHT BETA CLUB

Quote Originally Posted by Usernameforforums View Post
    As a warlock, nope. Nothing looks good this expansion. Nothing has yet to beat hfc/brf tier in looks.
    Still rocking the betrayer armour.

Necrolord armor can be decent if you play a Death Knight. Might be a little obvious but it is the only cosmetic from this expansion I remember.

The covenant armor's had a few decent pieces. Not in the accessory department though.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sets are hit or miss depending on your taste, but the one thing this expansion did bring us was a fuckton of cloak-slot transmogs for various backpieces. Every covenant has a few of these, plus there's a handful that drop from rares in the world, and all the Korthia ones. Torghast might have some too, but I don't remember.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

10+ Year Old Account
    For sure, they (finally) added a ton of cool back pieces for one.

Here's example of one + warlock current tier mythic set + 9.2.5 darkfallen skin for Void Elf.

You have a good ~20 other unique models added of various shapes forms and types. Many of those ~20 models have 3-4 tints, so you have almost 80 or so of them to mix and match.
    Last edited by Gaidax; 2022-06-19 at 12:55 PM.

Kyrian wings, necrolord bone wings, venthyr blade wings, maldraxxus rare mob rare drop plague backpack, mythic variants of SoD gear (legendary look-alikes), slyvanas quiver (?, is it even in the game?), normal and or mythic mode sepulcher gear sets

Quote Originally Posted by Mechagnome View Post
    I am particularly fond of the Night Fae in Ardenweald who have nifty items like back packs, etheral animal soulshapes, and more. Probably the best of the 4 covenants in my opinion Night fae sets are amazing on Mages, Druids, and hunters
    This.
    The other i can recommend are the Venthyr, though i recall them more for their gloves, greaves, helms and that mantle of floating daggers.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    Sets are hit or miss depending on your taste, but the one thing this expansion did bring us was a fuckton of cloak-slot transmogs for various backpieces. Every covenant has a few of these, plus there's a handful that drop from rares in the world, and all the Korthia ones. Torghast might have some too, but I don't remember.
    Torghast has a shitton of spiky shoulderpieces too, now that you mention it.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unironically, the SFO tier sets. Specifically the Mythic level appearances.

One of the few good things about SLs were mogs indeed. Especially the Venthyr sets are great.

I think the only "innovative thing" is the back pieces. Torghast's and Venthir's are the best in my opinion.
    I play Rogue and Hunter. For the rogue, nothing has come up to replace my mythical Tier 19 Legion. For Hunter the Venthir's black set is almost perfect (I don't like the bat head with that horrible nose).

My big disappointment was that they didn't release the xmogs from the Mawsworn helms like they did with their shoulders.

I would love to put this one (which looks like mail armor) in my Hunter:

EDIT: Yes, I know there is a toy that turns you into a mawsworn... but it's random, it only lasts 10 minutes and has a 1h cooldown. I really wanted a mawsworn xmogs...
    Last edited by Fantazma; 2022-06-19 at 06:25 PM.

Most of the Venthyr stuff is pretty great.

Also they added glasses!

The Mythic plate set from SoD is probably the coolest looking sets in the game. Though, I don't think I will ever get it

7+ Year Old Account
    Nothing really all the good for mail users but that's nothing new at this point.

5+ Year Old Account
    They added a lot of good stuff:
    Glasses, "Backpacks", offhands that either re-do old concepts or give us new (harps, floating bobbles, etc), Heritage weapon/armor updates for BEs/Paladins/Hunters, Hunters do get Sylvanas' bow/quiver, profession cosmetics via hats/weapons, and then the unique covenant transmog you can use on any character ones you max out that covenant on one character (ex: I'm maxed on Venthyr and Night Fae, so I have all their visuals/mounts unlocked on all characters)

Probably some other stuff I'm forgetting.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

10+ Year Old Account
    Glasses for me.

Best addition, of course, there are many other things that look grand but glasses are what I run with daily on my character.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Uk Lok-Narash View Post
    The Mythic plate set from SoD is probably the coolest looking sets in the game. Though, I don't think I will ever get it
    The gold version from heroic is quite great too