Tbc affliction keybinds

I’m going to be leveling a lock in tbc for the purpose of arena and pvp. Just curious as to how other keybind their affliction locks or how they plan to.

Dot Fear alt-tab

In all seriousness, I used to use from 1 to 6 main abilities.
    shift from 1 to 6 curses
    ctrl from 1 to 6 CC abilities

I also use A - D as keybinds because I prefer my movement to be in the same row Q W E

I use V-R-D-F-Z-C

some of them with shift and ctrls depending on how I feel comfortable with pressing these buttons.
    Edit Signature.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Inci View Post
    Dot Fear alt-tab

In all seriousness, I used to use from 1 to 6 main abilities.
    shift from 1 to 6 curses
    ctrl from 1 to 6 CC abilities

I also use A - D as keybinds because I prefer my movement to be in the same row Q W E

I use V-R-D-F-Z-C

some of them with shift and ctrls depending on how I feel comfortable with pressing these buttons.
    and then throw all of them out at 70 and keybind shadowbolt to all but 4. The other 4 are for summon succy, sac demon and CoE/doom(for curator)
    Last edited by dawawe; 2021-05-30 at 04:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dawawe View Post
    and then throw all of them out at 70 and keybind shadowbolt to all but 4. The other 4 are for summon succy, sac demon and CoE/doom(for curator)
    10k shadowbolt crits.

Ah yes, the old 1 button warlock being the instant go to.

All us malediction locks that were aff to buff all the casters just here living in an incredibly large shadow.

Quote Originally Posted by dawawe View Post
    That is idd the case for PvE, for PvP however you need to use most of your class abilities if you want to climb the ladder.
    Edit Signature.