Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ozzynclyde View Post
    Grab a snickers?
    I am actually hungry and hungover, birthday was last night so got drunk AF. i have not had a snickers since halloween as a kid, i might go pick one up.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Fantazma View Post
    Yes, some are designed for you to do the quests without unexpected problems and in short ... have fun.
    Revendreth was designed for you to spend most of your time lost in a gigantic maze. The joke "Oops! Is not here, come back 1000 yards and get the elevator" is present everywhere. It's a nightmare.
    Stay away if you don't have fun with this type of "design"!
    Sorry, but the problem here is very clearly you. Especially when your first supposed "block" is a wide-open passage. It's quite obvious you've never actually been in Revendreth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aresk View Post
    The treasure chest names tend to tell you where they are. I don't recall the exact verbiage, so these names may not be quite right, but stoneborn satchels are the ones that require jumping from above onto a ledge. Pugilist's prize will require beating up some mobs to unlock and are almost always out in the open on ground level. Secret stash is hidden behind some sort of minor puzzle, usually inside buildings. The last one (greedstone maybe?) requires clicking on an object and then finishing an obstacle course in under a minute; these can sometimes be on the ground or sometimes on ledges depending on the chest.
    I know all of this. There was a time, however, when I was pure and naive and I always took the wrong direction. Then I learned the names and I rarely get mistaken now. They are just so annoying even after all this time.

I mean, as a mage, Revendreth is my favorite zone because the height difference let's me ghetto fly with slow fall to a lot of places.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Sorry, but the problem here is very clearly you. Especially when your first supposed "block" is a wide-open passage. It's quite obvious you've never actually been in Revendreth.
    all 3 "blocks" were wide open passages, literally went and recorded it just to prove it.

I want more zones like that which isn't just straight A to B, that gets dull...
    Error 404 - Signature not found

10+ Year Old Account
    You must have gotten several girlfriends just by saying that.
    Honestly, mate. It is not that difficult to get around. On top of the land routes, you have various tools to take you up or down a floor, or taxi you safely to a different location. And then, of course, flight points - and further, if you are a Venthyr, Door of Shadows and the mirrors.

Zones can't all be flat land, there has to be character, obstructions, challenges, a need to explore.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    It's not anywhere near as awful as traveling through Bastion.
    Idk what the fuck they did with that place but i stopped doing calling in that zone just of how annoying it is to traverse.

Rev isn't so bad once you know where the elevators are.
    And it has enough flight points you can use, Bastion just has 3 and all of them are placed in the most dumb spots on the map.
    Eh, Bastion is great for farming materials. Most of its land is plain with maybe one or 2 hills
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

HAHA, Jesus, dude, of course the example of the image is totally random (I didn't waste my time drawing a 100% faithful situation) and OF COURSE if you are already a Venthyr since the beginning of the expansion you can go from "A" to "B" with eyes closed. Jesus...
    If you can't be arsed to present an accurate description of the problem, why should we bother to take you seriously?

All you've proven here is that you're a liar.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    I am a necrolord, and i have 0 problems going there,
    If you really walked through Revendreth when you got there with only 2 or 3 flight points unlocked and found it simple and easy ... receive my total admiration. I almost had a heart attack.

and all 4 out of 4 examples you use are 100% false.
    I re-edited the original post. For some reason I thought everyone would realize that in drawing the trail I was just recreating an example 100% faithful to the pain of walking through Revendreth and not 100% faithful to each of the passages. Forgive me if you bothered with this. I thought it was obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    I know all of this. There was a time, however, when I was pure and naive and I always took the wrong direction. Then I learned the names and I rarely get mistaken now. They are just so annoying even after all this time.
    I'm glad you know it. Perhaps it'll be useful to someone else who hasn't spent as much time in Revendreth. Given that I generally just do the same few WQs and chests, I've gotten good at the ones I do and ignore the rest, and that helps reduce the annoyance.

7+ Year Old Account
    If you really walked through Revendreth when you got there with only 2 or 3 flight points unlocked and found it simple and easy ... receive my total admiration. I almost had a heart attack.

I re-edited the original post. For some reason I thought everyone would realize that in drawing the trail I was just recreating an example 100% faithful to the pain of walking through Revendreth and not 100% faithful to each of the passages. Forgive me if you bothered with this. I thought it was obvious.
    yes i did find it simple, cause it took me about 30 minutes to get all the flight points then i never had to worry about it again, and the place is no where near as bad as you make it seem, cause again.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clOtKyC7X5g
    literally went that exact path and it was not evne close to bad.
    cause your path example you use is true no where in revendreth, there is a couple spots where its "ah, ok gotta go to the elevator nearby" but thats it, the walls are obvious, and so are the bridges.

"EDIT: I didn't think I would have to explain it but ok ..! Some people are saying that the "trail" that I drew on the Revendreth map image is wrong! YES, possibly it is. The track I did is merely illustrative (but it is not exaggerated) and I only did it for people to get a sense (VERY FAITHFUL) of the torture that is to start in Revendreth with almost no flight point released.
    I hope I have been clear now."

"yes possibly it is"
    yes, it 100% is, i already recorded how it is 100% wrong as a fact.
    "But it is not exaggerated, VERY FAITHFUL"
    yes, it literally is very exaggerated, and no it is the opposite of very faithful, when 4/4 examples you use are all lies, that is not even an exaggeration, that is just a lie. if 2/4 or even 1/4 were right, it would be an exaggerating, but because it is 100% fake, its just fake, not even an exaggeration.
    Also the "VERY FAITHFUL, NOT EXAGGERATED" can anyone else tell me if they instincivly read that in Donald Trump's voice?
    "Very big, very huge, very strong, totally true, very sad, SAD, HUGE!"
    "No flight point released"
    just... just go get the flight points my dude... just go get the flight points, it takes only a couple of minutes each.
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2021-05-28 at 09:14 PM.

Again: If you can't be arsed to present an accurate description of the problem, why should we bother to take you seriously?

All you've proven here is that you're a liar. And now you're trying to weasel your way out while refusing to let go of your lie.

revendreth definitetly the zone where i run into dead ends and detours the most, done the 5minute search for elevator or correct stairs too.

wouldn't be as bad if i went there more often and got used to the layout, but theres not much reason to go there.

luckily flying comes relatively early this xpac.

What do you guys want? Boring plane zones for every singel one? Revendreth is not difficult to traverse... AT ALL.
    Nearly everything is A to B with a elevator between... the horror.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellobolis View Post
    revendreth definitetly the zone where i run into dead ends and detours the most, done the 5minute search for elevator too.

wouldn't be as bad if i went there more often and got used to the layout, but theres not much reason to go there.

luckily flying comes relatively early this xpac.
    Every single elevator is marked on the map.

15+ Year Old Account
    People getting so worked up... while the image is obviously not accurate, I thought it was rather funny. Then again like I said I find Revendreth harder to navigate than Bastion so maybe it's me

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Every single elevator is marked on the map.
    sure. but that doesn't mean the one you are going to can actually be reached from where you are.

Its designed around using faction teleport to give it some direct value. So you get all these points were teleport is ideal.
    If you just want to play the zone take outlaw rogue or 2nd choice dh for buildin movement solutions.

Generallyi miss simple maps like back in pre cata. Never really had issues to find my way, but since cata they try to make the maps more bigger, more ways, more high and lowground and more maze.