Page 1 of 5
1
2
3
... LastLast
  1. #1

    People allege Andy Ngo tore off his own BLM flag and ran into a hotel

    Americans are the Chinese of the west. The main reason people tolerate them is because they are too big to ignore.

    "Admit nothing, deny everything, launch counterattack." - Roger Stone (Trump's Friend, Ally, and Campaign Advisor)

  2. #2
    next will be an entire week of right wing twitter saying the left is violent and the real Nazi's. followed by Andy trying and failing to sound British while testifying to congress about it.

  3. #3
    The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    001100010010011110100001101101110011
    Posts
    20,348
    Quote Originally Posted by uuuhname View Post
    next will be an entire week of right wing twitter saying the left is violent and the real Nazi's. followed by Andy trying and failing to sound British while testifying to congress about it.
    I'm not saying "the left" as a whole is voilent, but from what I read those people had no reason to chase and beat this person. Whether is was andy or not he hadn't done anything at that point.
    I have a fan. Seems he was permabanned.
    Yo, don't mind my "street talk"

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    I'm not saying "the left" as a whole is voilent, but from what I read those people had no reason to chase and beat this person. Whether is was andy or not he hadn't done anything at that point.
    I'm not saying what they did was correct, I'm saying this is what's going to happen.

  5. #5
    Andy Ngo is a shitty Nazi.

    You still don't get to just beat up Nazis. They should be prosecuted.

    Andy Ngo is still a shitty Nazi.

  6. #6
    I guess there’s still unrest in Portland, then. Reported 2+ arrests.
    "I wish it need not have happened in my time." "So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."

  7. #7
    Void Lord Elegiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    It Was Capitalism All Along
    Posts
    54,056
    Quote Originally Posted by tehdang View Post
    I guess there’s still unrest in Portland, then. Reported 2+ arrests.
    It's Portland. Lol. And hardly surprising considering the abundance of professional agitators like Andy Ngo.

    People not from the PNW stop commenting on social climates they don't understand challenge.
    "Multiculturalism has failed!" angrily types a person of European descent living in the Americas in a Germanic language using Roman characters on a device coded with Arabic numerals before leaving in a huff to go watch cartoons made in Japan.

  8. #8
    Person looking to make trouble finds it, in other news the sky is blue.

  9. #9
    Legendary! Collegeguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    6,859
    Realize that there are many examples of any asian male be called out as Andy Ngo in those protests.

    This is a pretty racist example of just attacking someone for what they could have looked like.
    Last edited by Collegeguy; 2021-06-01 at 12:57 PM.

  10. #10
    The Lightbringer zEmini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    3,425
    Fascists acting fascist. These losers are destroying the city.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by zEmini View Post
    Fascists acting fascist. These losers are destroying the city.
    highly doubtful.

  12. #12
    Legendary! unfilteredJW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Seagrove Beach, FL
    Posts
    6,455
    Quote Originally Posted by Collegeguy View Post
    Realize that there are many examples of any asian male be called out as Andy Ngo in those protests.

    This is a pretty racist example of just attacking someone for what they could have looked like.
    This sounds awful.

    Care to share some links with the class?
    Blessed are the fornicates, may we bend down to be their whores. Blessed are the rich, may our labor deliver them more.
    Blessed are the envious; bless the slothful, the wrathful, the vain. Blessed are the gluttonous, may they feast us to famine and war.
    What of the pious, the pure of heart, the peaceful, the meek, the mourning, and the merciful? All doomed, all doomed

  13. #13
    The Lightbringer zEmini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    3,425
    Quote Originally Posted by uuuhname View Post
    highly doubtful.
    NO that is actually what is happening. People are reluctant to go into Portland because of protests and riots. Then you have the bums who make their own mess. So a combination of a poorly managed city, violent riots and bum shit causes businesses to leave and look elsewhere.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by zEmini View Post
    NO that is actually what is happening. People are reluctant to go into Portland because of protests and riots. Then you have the bums who make their own mess. So a combination of a poorly managed city, violent riots and bum shit causes businesses to leave and look elsewhere.
    are you sure a pandemic didn't do most of that? not that I'm really crying over a Sephora or Starbucks getting it's windows smashed in. but doing some looking and the only article about it is from Quillete so looooool okay, sure.
    Last edited by uuuhname; 2021-06-01 at 05:56 PM.

  15. #15
    The Lightbringer zEmini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    3,425
    Quote Originally Posted by uuuhname View Post
    are you sure a pandemic didn't do most of that? not that I'm really crying over a Sephora or Starbucks getting it's windows smashed in. but doing some looking and the only article about it is from Quillete so looooool okay, sure.
    Pandemic was just another part of it, but rioters have been destroying the city long before the pandemic and BLM. Do you live in Portland? Do you drive in nearly every district of down town every week? So if you dont actually live there you can't really comment. Don't worry it isn't a warzone and barren waste land like the far right media would like you to think.

  16. #16
    Legendary! Collegeguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    6,859
    Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    This sounds awful.

    Care to share some links with the class?
    Do you have any links proving this is some asian guy you hate?

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by zEmini View Post
    So if you dont actually live there you can't really comment.
    I don't take people simply at their word, no offense.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Collegeguy View Post
    Do you have any links proving this is some asian guy you hate?
    Andy Ngo passes along information to actual Nazis and hangs around proud boys who ambush and assault people. so why you want to make this a race issues is very weird of you when clearly there are plenty of reasons to hate Ngo as a person.
    Last edited by uuuhname; 2021-06-01 at 06:27 PM.

  18. #18
    Titan Lenonis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    13,510
    Quote Originally Posted by zEmini View Post
    People are reluctant to go into Portland because of protests and riots.
    Are you enjoying making stuff up?

    Because if you cared to actually look at reality instead of just propaganda you'd realize that any issues happening in Portland represent a tiny fraction of the city.

    That's like saying people are reluctant to come to Chicago because of the violence in Garfield Park. It's nonsense and a bunch of talking points by people with an agenda to push.

  19. #19
    Legendary! Collegeguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    6,859
    Quote Originally Posted by uuuhname View Post
    Andy Ngo passes along information along to actual Nazis and hangs around proud boys who ambush and assault people. so why you want to make this a race issues is very weird of you when clearly there are plenty of reasons to hate Ngo as a person.
    Ok, sounds like a reasonable reason to chase or attack a random masked guy.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Collegeguy View Post
    Ok, sounds like a reasonable reason to chase or attack a random masked guy.
    if a guy who you knew had a habit of trying to pass your information along to Nazis that would use that information to kill you and someone you've never seen before shows up to a protest and wont answer questions as to who they are, yeah, kind of.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •