Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

People allege Andy Ngo tore off his own BLM flag and ran into a hotel

A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

next will be an entire week of right wing twitter saying the left is violent and the real Nazi's. followed by Andy trying and failing to sound British while testifying to congress about it.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by uuuhname View Post
    next will be an entire week of right wing twitter saying the left is violent and the real Nazi's. followed by Andy trying and failing to sound British while testifying to congress about it.
    I'm not saying "the left" as a whole is voilent, but from what I read those people had no reason to chase and beat this person. Whether is was andy or not he hadn't done anything at that point.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    I'm not saying "the left" as a whole is voilent, but from what I read those people had no reason to chase and beat this person. Whether is was andy or not he hadn't done anything at that point.
    I'm not saying what they did was correct, I'm saying this is what's going to happen.

Andy Ngo is a shitty Nazi.

You still don't get to just beat up Nazis. They should be prosecuted.

Andy Ngo is still a shitty Nazi.

I guess there’s still unrest in Portland, then. Reported 2+ arrests.
    "I wish it need not have happened in my time." "So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tehdang View Post
    I guess there’s still unrest in Portland, then. Reported 2+ arrests.
    It's Portland. Lol. And hardly surprising considering the abundance of professional agitators like Andy Ngo.

People not from the PNW stop commenting on social climates they don't understand challenge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Person looking to make trouble finds it, in other news the sky is blue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Realize that there are many examples of any asian male be called out as Andy Ngo in those protests.

This is a pretty racist example of just attacking someone for what they could have looked like.
    Last edited by Collegeguy; 2021-06-01 at 12:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fascists acting fascist. These losers are destroying the city.

Quote Originally Posted by zEmini View Post
    Fascists acting fascist. These losers are destroying the city.
    highly doubtful.

Quote Originally Posted by Collegeguy View Post
    Realize that there are many examples of any asian male be called out as Andy Ngo in those protests.

This is a pretty racist example of just attacking someone for what they could have looked like.
    This sounds awful.

Care to share some links with the class?

10+ Year Old Account
    highly doubtful.
    NO that is actually what is happening. People are reluctant to go into Portland because of protests and riots. Then you have the bums who make their own mess. So a combination of a poorly managed city, violent riots and bum shit causes businesses to leave and look elsewhere.

NO that is actually what is happening. People are reluctant to go into Portland because of protests and riots. Then you have the bums who make their own mess. So a combination of a poorly managed city, violent riots and bum shit causes businesses to leave and look elsewhere.
    are you sure a pandemic didn't do most of that? not that I'm really crying over a Sephora or Starbucks getting it's windows smashed in. but doing some looking and the only article about it is from Quillete so looooool okay, sure.
    Last edited by uuuhname; 2021-06-01 at 05:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    are you sure a pandemic didn't do most of that? not that I'm really crying over a Sephora or Starbucks getting it's windows smashed in. but doing some looking and the only article about it is from Quillete so looooool okay, sure.
    Pandemic was just another part of it, but rioters have been destroying the city long before the pandemic and BLM. Do you live in Portland? Do you drive in nearly every district of down town every week? So if you dont actually live there you can't really comment. Don't worry it isn't a warzone and barren waste land like the far right media would like you to think.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    This sounds awful.

Care to share some links with the class?
    Do you have any links proving this is some asian guy you hate?

So if you dont actually live there you can't really comment.
    I don't take people simply at their word, no offense.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you have any links proving this is some asian guy you hate?
    Andy Ngo passes along information to actual Nazis and hangs around proud boys who ambush and assault people. so why you want to make this a race issues is very weird of you when clearly there are plenty of reasons to hate Ngo as a person.
    Last edited by uuuhname; 2021-06-01 at 06:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    People are reluctant to go into Portland because of protests and riots.
    Are you enjoying making stuff up?

Because if you cared to actually look at reality instead of just propaganda you'd realize that any issues happening in Portland represent a tiny fraction of the city.

That's like saying people are reluctant to come to Chicago because of the violence in Garfield Park. It's nonsense and a bunch of talking points by people with an agenda to push.
    Forum badass alert:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Andy Ngo passes along information along to actual Nazis and hangs around proud boys who ambush and assault people. so why you want to make this a race issues is very weird of you when clearly there are plenty of reasons to hate Ngo as a person.
    Ok, sounds like a reasonable reason to chase or attack a random masked guy.

Ok, sounds like a reasonable reason to chase or attack a random masked guy.
    if a guy who you knew had a habit of trying to pass your information along to Nazis that would use that information to kill you and someone you've never seen before shows up to a protest and wont answer questions as to who they are, yeah, kind of.