Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    Gold inflation impacts the entire servers economy.
    How does it impact me personally? I dont buy anything from the AH, I just play the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    In no way are you entitled to the 'complete' game when you buy it, because DLC/cosmetics and so on are there for companies to make more money
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Others, including myself, are saying that they only exist because Blizzard needed to create things so they could monetize it.

Tons of people want fresh honestly, I don't think it's a debate.

Quote Originally Posted by Voulzy View Post
    Out of curiosity, how did you conduct this scientific research? Did you ask everybody on your friendslist?

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Out of curiosity, how did you conduct this scientific research? Did you ask everybody on your friendslist?
    He talked to himself, his second personality, and his cat. 2 out of 3 want fresh the third just licked himself so therefore he ALSO wants fresh therefore 100% of people want fresh

7+ Year Old Account
    Dunno man. It seems that "give us fresh servers" is a new "give us vanilla", with people blaming Classic shortcomings on not having said realms.

- - - Updated - - -

Until you provide hard facts supporting this claim, it is. And actually explaining how many is "tons".
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2021-06-05 at 08:51 PM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Zergin8r View Post
    Wait, only elites could afford epic flying? You could get enough gold just doing quests in like a week on an alt. Most people just rushed leveling but if you did Hellfre, Zangarmarsh, and a bit of Terrokar that's level 70. You then had the rest of Terrokar, Nagrand, Blades Edge, and Netherstorm which was like 6-8k gold in quests/vendored quest rewards + anything you gathered with your professions. I was pretty casual for the time back then, only raided once or twice a week for a few hours, usually took 2 nights to clear Kara etc. But I still had epic flying on 5 or 6 alts. I did not play Classic and just started a character for TBC and am now level 18 and will be a while getting to 70 but I am pretty sure that I could get epic flying and earn gold without having to play 8 hours a day to be "elite". Most people seem to think that quests just are not there after max level but due to the exp to gold conversion it's not a terrible way to get gold, could make around 2-300g an hour that way. Same in retail, you can make 3k+ gold an hour just doing quests from Legion and BFA pretty much on autopilot since it takes only a few min to do quests that reward 10-25 gold + the rewards that sell for up to 100+ if its a 2H weapon.
    Exactly this, on top of that all the stuff you would collect doing Netherwing dailies helped out a chunk too. I remember that was the bulk of my money came from during BC.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

100s of people want fresh servers? That means millions dont. Do the math.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro