Poll: Season 2 KSM mount push or no?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    You serious? 9.1 KSM mount is the same as before just recolored?

What is this garbage. I don't even

Don't care about mount but I appreciate M+ more than raid these days. So I'll get it at some point.

I mean I play the game for fun, not for mounts. So if m+ is as fun in 9.1 as it was in 9.0, then I'm getting it.

Of course. Wont be getting KSM for the mount though.
    R5 5600X | Thermalright Silver Arrow IB-E Extreme | MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk | 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600/CL16 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X | Corsair RM650x | Cooler Master HAF X | Logitech G400s | DREVO Excalibur 84 | Kingston HyperX Cloud II | BenQ XL2411T + LG 24MK430H-B

I'll definitely try to go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Poopsnacker View Post
    Next week probably already, not that hard for any halfway decent player.
    Getting it through having high scores anyway, not especially tryharding for a recolor mount lol
    You won't get it next week, since you need both tyrannical and fortified scores to reach the 2000 rating running more or less the same level as before. Until you're going to clear 20+ next week already (in that case, kudos).
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Quote Originally Posted by HoserMoose View Post
    I remember seeing the KSM mount, and needing it. I spent countless 15's missing the timer by a min or 2, but i got it, just for season 2 KSM mount being the same thing but different colour. I think I'll stick to 14s in 9.1, at least i will feel good at +1 or 2 a rando's key.
    I didn't get s1 KSM, mostly due to starting less than a month before the patch, but also in no small part due to the fact that i didn't really see it as a desirable reward.
    I mean i looked at it and i was like... "A silly crowned black whirlwind thing? Really?". If the crown were less absurdly tall or whatever it might have looked better, but as it stands i was just not impressed.

So yeah, KSM 2 is a hard pass too; same bad design but with yet worse colours.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    You won't get it next week, since you need both tyrannical and fortified scores to reach the 2000 rating running more or less the same level as before. Until you're going to clear 20+ next week already (in that case, kudos).
    20s aren't enough, you need like all 24s to do it

Quote Originally Posted by Temp name View Post
    20s aren't enough, you need like all 24s to do it
    Even more impressive and/or undoable

Btw, how did your scores change with the new patch? I found myself at 2022 - didn't do many runs but doing them basically each week until i got KSM meant i did on 14/15/16 each dungeon. So if i do the same this time i can easily do it again, and i'm gonna start already at least at m9 or m10.

Btw, how did your scores change with the new patch? I found myself at 2022 - didn't do many runs but doing them basically each week until i got KSM meant i did on 14/15/16 each dungeon. So if i do the same this time i can easily do it again, and i'm gonna start already at least at m9 or m10.
    I would advise caution with pugging next week. Lots of people are carried by gear and resets always slaps those those players for a few weeks. Covet high keys.

Quote Originally Posted by Krakan View Post
    I would advise caution with pugging next week. Lots of people are carried by gear and resets always slaps those those players for a few weeks. Covet high keys.
    Ah ill do whatever i can, i dont care for pushing. I just want ksm so my alts can uograde their gear much easier

Ah ill do whatever i can, i dont care for pushing. I just want ksm so my alts can uograde their gear much easier
    It will calm down with time but first week is gonna be...interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Krakan View Post
    It will calm down with time but first week is gonna be...interesting.
    Well, drops from m+ will also be capped at +10 for first week so even less need to push right off the bat.

15+ Year Old Account
    <wrong thread hehe, cant delete>
    Last edited by Bakis; 2021-07-02 at 09:13 PM.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

I won't bother with KSM this season, as I didn't bother with it in S1.
    There's only 2 decent items in the entire M+ loot pool for me, and they're trinkets.
    Once I get either of these trinkets at a high ilvl it's raid log time, no interest in the mount.

Mythic + as a pugger in a nutshell. You have all +14's on your character? but no one wants to invite you to a +15 so you can get KSM because you haven't done a +15 yet? wtf? oh, only groups of friends do +15 or more? because they are "hard"? hogwash, easy as can be. This "community" is damn stupid at times, you as well didn't do a +15 at some point too...toxic idiots

Quote Originally Posted by Sugarcube View Post
    funny how i had no problems doing that... i've pugged all my way to 20s...
    Same - don't care about pushing but i did the whole KSM as a pugger. It's annoying, success rate may vary, and especially worth - start immediately. The longer you wait the harder it becomes because most people "expects" players to have reached at least their level the more time it passes. If you try to go with the flow it shouldn't be an issue.

10+ Year Old Account

I was 2070 before the patch, 2350 after. Done some keys for teleports this week and am almost 2400 now (not that post-season score matters).
    This is with all 20s, a couple 21s, and a 22 Fort, and most tyrans in the 17-18 range

According to blizzard they'll reduce keys 3 more than normal,so if you timed a 15 this week,you'll get a 12 next

10+ Year Old Account
    Not unless for some reason I need to ability to upgrade gear from M+.

With the domination shards I'm hoping I don't need to suffer any needless M+ this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Temp name View Post
    I was 2070 before the patch, 2350 after. Done some keys for teleports this week and am almost 2400 now (not that post-season score matters).
    This is with all 20s, a couple 21s, and a 22 Fort, and most tyrans in the 17-18 range

According to blizzard they'll reduce keys 3 more than normal,so if you timed a 15 this week,you'll get a 12 next
    Didin't even bother running keys this week i'll just jump into lowbies pugs and just go my way up from there. In the end also gear caps at +10 so perfectly doable - i care more about loot than KSM, but i assue it's gonna be just faster the second season due to various headstarts and the fact i have score from previous season.