Poll: Season 2 KSM mount push or no?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Didin't even bother running keys this week i'll just jump into lowbies pugs and just go my way up from there. In the end also gear caps at +10 so perfectly doable - i care more about loot than KSM, but i assue it's gonna be just faster the second season due to various headstarts and the fact i have score from previous season.
    I don't think blizz score shows for previous season, but I'm not entirely sure.

And +10 loot is still 229,but I don't think I'll put too much effort into gearing next week, probably just do some 15s for vault and to learn the new affix, then go ham on mythic week for that 236 loot

Quote Originally Posted by Temp name View Post
    I don't think blizz score shows for previous season, but I'm not entirely sure.

And +10 loot is still 229,but I don't think I'll put too much effort into gearing next week, probably just do some 15s for vault and to learn the new affix, then go ham on mythic week for that 236 loot
    Yeah, it's more like setting up a base score to make following weeks easier to pug - i assume r.io will show the previous season score, as it has always done (or people can check in the website). In the end the addon has basically adapted to use Blizzard's own score, but still provides an awful lot of more functionalities for who's interested in them.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

So it seems like KSM is no longer account wide but rather you have to do them on all of your characters. That might be an issue with alts to get upgrades in m+.
    Since KSM is not base on each character score on different dungeons and not just time all +15. Anyone think this is on purpose so people can buy more WoW TOKENS TO PAY FOR RUNS THUS blizzard getting more profit from the sales on WoW tokens?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sponge5307 View Post
    So it seems like KSM is no longer account wide but rather you have to do them on all of your characters. That might be an issue with alts to get upgrades in m+.
    Since KSM is not base on each character score on different dungeons and not just time all +15. Anyone think this is on purpose so people can buy more WoW TOKENS TO PAY FOR RUNS THUS blizzard getting more profit from the sales on WoW tokens?
    If you want gear, you have to work for it.. What's wrong with that?

If you want gear, you have to work for it.. What's wrong with that?
    Is more like taking flying away WoD. We have it all along and then is gone. The backlash is still here to this day. Since KSM have been account wide with the start of m+ taking away won't sit well with the playerbase.

I wouldn't be an issue if blizzard can balance the different class/spec but nope. So your main could dip to button tier within a patch and if you want to play another class well good luck grinding all the gear and dungeon points up. At least before with KMS account wide you can get into a higher m+ keys since people know you have done the content in your main and you can upgrade your gear more easier.

Achievments are still account-wide as rewards are account wide.

It's just M+ gear upgrades which are no longer tied to the achivements, but only to your M+ score - and NOT account-wide. There's different tiers you can unlock, one at 1400 score, and the next one at 1700. Hitting 1500 score gives you one of the achievements, but doesn't unlock any new upgrade tier. Hitting 2000 M+ score gives you the KSM achievement and unlocks the last upgrade tier.

Anyway getting KSM is way more flexible with Blizzard M+ score now, even depleted keys gives you score, so it's not strictly "exactly one M+15 completed in-time, with both affixes".

seems like this tier more then ever people will get KSM due to how easy dungeons are after buff. im already doing 13/14s in 220 gear and i ended last tier by doing 16/17s (and thats without gear with sockets buffs from raid , upgrade leggo , unlocked conduits etc etc ) - by the time i will be 250+ i will be probabaly doing +20s

seems like +20 is meant to be tuned on level of 9.0 +15.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Naville View Post
    Achievments are still account-wide as rewards are account wide.

It's just M+ gear upgrades which are no longer tied to the achivements, but only to your M+ score - and NOT account-wide. There's different tiers you can unlock, one at 1400 score, and the next one at 1700. Hitting 1500 score gives you one of the achievements, but doesn't unlock any new upgrade tier. Hitting 2000 M+ score gives you the KSM achievement and unlocks the last upgrade tier.

Anyway getting KSM is way more flexible with Blizzard M+ score now, even depleted keys gives you score, so it's not strictly "exactly one M+15 completed in-time, with both affixes".
    first upgrades seems to open on 1000 though . thats want upgrade vendor is telling me (have 900 after doing 5 dungeons last reset)
    Last edited by kamuimac; 2021-07-15 at 06:50 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarcube View Post
    it shouldn't be account wide if it's not actually account wide...

if you look at the achievements they lead you to believe it's actually account wide due to the colouration...

[img]https://i.imgur.com/xwNod7y.png[img]

you can pick the title on all characters...
    The achievements are account wide. But the requirement to upgrade isn't "have KSM" anymore, it's "have 2000 score".

And again, you'd want to do 15s on your alt for gear anyway, so what's the problem?

- - - Updated - - -

Is more like taking flying away WoD. We have it all along and then is gone. The backlash is still here to this day. Since KSM have been account wide with the start of m+ taking away won't sit well with the playerbase.

I wouldn't be an issue if blizzard can balance the different class/spec but nope. So your main could dip to button tier within a patch and if you want to play another class well good luck grinding all the gear and dungeon points up. At least before with KMS account wide you can get into a higher m+ keys since people know you have done the content in your main and you can upgrade your gear more easier.
    But with r.io people can still see your main's score. And you're going to do 15s for gear, so you'll get KSM on your alt / new main anyway.
    I really do not see the problem

Hm. Kinda torn on the fact i need to redo all things again on alts to unlock upgrades. It's mostly due to how valor works - on my main, by the time i have KSM and actual valor to upgrade stuff, very likely i won't need anything from there excluding a couple of outliers maybe (which i'm doubtful about due to raid gear being competitive this time, depending on shards). It was awesome for alts, i could farm valor and get gear and catchup decently fast.

If i have to do all the score again on each alt, i'll probably won't even play alts. I mean, runnning dungeons would have been a natural path, but i don't see myself reaching 1700 rating on each of them. Until i'm wrong about how difficult it's to reach that, basically.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

I got the keystone master of BfA, and then quit for months and re-entered with another class that I didn't even bind all the spell yet. In a normal mode 5man a tank whispers: "were you boosted?".

5+ Year Old Account
    I’m not sure how the mount for KSM looks like but I am getting close. It’s quite easy to obtain. Worse will be with finishing 20+ in time. I hope my mage will shape up. Title is available on all characters so is the mount. Gear upgrade as well.

And again, you'd want to do 15s on your alt for gear anyway, so what's the problem?
    In season 1 when I felt like playing some absolute trash alt I did a +8 to get 216 in vault and upgrade it once to 220. That was nice and didn't require any serious effort other than once in a while chain running some 8s to get more valor. Now these trash alts will not see dungeons anymore. Not really a problem, just a little nuisance that makes me play fewer chars. These trash alts were tanks since I could get a group any time I wanted so they'll probably be missed in the tool. /shrug

The achievements are account wide. But the requirement to upgrade isn't "have KSM" anymore, it's "have 2000 score".

- - - Updated - - -

But with r.io people can still see your main's score. And you're going to do 15s for gear, so you'll get KSM on your alt / new main anyway.
    I really do not see the problem
    I still have radierio on and for some reason my score for s1 got bump after 9.1...... haven't started doing any m+ yet in S2. Might start tanking some this weekend.

Jesus christ, when i made this thread, i didnt think it would be 1st page for this long.

I still have radierio on and for some reason my score for s1 got bump after 9.1...... haven't started doing any m+ yet in S2. Might start tanking some this weekend.
    raider.io are using blizzard scores now . thats why everyones score got bumped since its now including both tyranical and fortified scores. its like +50-60 to each dungeon you did on other mode.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    raider.io are using blizzard scores now . thats why everyones score got bumped since its now including both tyranical and fortified scores. its like +50-60 to each dungeon you did on other mode.
    AWWW OK. I am at 1363 so far on my hunter doing some 12 to 13 keys. But my god. Everyone and their mom is getting high keys. Got some guild for a 13+ Plaugefall. Couldn't even down first boss. i ice trap the big green slime and we were suppose to kill the small smiles. Nope DH stuns them and back went on boss. Listerally no one but me was on the adds. 2nd big silme and I try to CC it and got kill since I was trying to do several things at the time, CC the 2nd big slime, kill small smile and tar trop on the 1st slime.

DH doesn't help, ele shammy dead, tank is going crazy, disc priest is getting piss. After boss reset DH leaves and said we need to learn mechanics follow by the pirest and the tank. Me and the shammy was like yea no one is pretty doing anything (i DON'T blame the shammy since he have only done a +6), Yet it seems everyone got 2+ raiting. I guess being over time still gives you points? I would have hope a guild run would be better but it seems even pugs seems better now.

Not sure if I want to play my hunter at this point maybe I should go tanking instead.......

Already did and I got only 4 organized runs, rest were pugs. Priest Healer main. Nonagon on Stormrage EU.

Finished the achievement last week. PUGs as a rsham

- - - Updated - - -

I would have hope a guild run would be better but it seems even pugs seems better now.
    I rarely run with my guild, b/c none of them really push M+, and there are quite a few mechanics in them. With the new scoring system, you can go over and still receive points. However, timing the previous tier is worth more by ~3pts; more if +2/3.

5+ Year Old Account
    I got it in the 2nd week of season 2, it looks scary. Though it’s just re-color from the one we had in season 1. I never use it. I like the achievement though and the title.

Mount is nothing special, some ppl just use it to flex. But honestly S2 KSM was much easier than S1