Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by HawkonBloodeye View Post
    I mean, the biggest snowflakes are currently the hypocrites who have sold boost since week 2 and no longer have a income because people used a legit blizzard service instead of their personal boosting service :'D
    Please explain how that makes them a hypocrite. If I farm ores to sell them on the auction house and Blizzard decides to sell 1000 ores for 10 bucks, would I be a hypocrite if I complained about that?

In this thread several people defend being a terrible asshole because its ruining the sanctity of muh game

Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    Its still monday mate. Its coming out in 34 hours - or 1 day and 10 hours
    Which is "in a few hours"

Quote Originally Posted by Wuusah View Post
    Please explain how that makes them a hypocrite. If I farm ores to sell them on the auction house and Blizzard decides to sell 1000 ores for 10 bucks, would I be a hypocrite if I complained about that?
    By telling somebody they are shit because they simply bought boost from someone other that you. That makes you a hypocrite. If you dont tell them they are shit, then you are no hypocrite.
    A boost is a boost.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterymask View Post
    In this thread several people defend being a terrible asshole because its ruining the sanctity of muh game
    Yep. People like to find reasons to harass people. Nothing new.

Quote Originally Posted by HawkonBloodeye View Post
    Yep. People like to find reasons to harass people. Nothing new.
    I dunno, there does seem to be something new. People didn't harrass those with mini Diablo back in the day, or the Netherwhelp.

It's not like collector's editions are new to the game. Maybe it's the much vaunted community that's different.

Quote Originally Posted by Wuusah View Post
    Also, it is a big difference between hating the service and the people who bought ut. I totally feel that it sucks to no longer have the same income. Hating those people wont change that they did it. Complaining is fine too, but there is no point to complain to everyone who did it. Bring it up to blizzard. They Made it available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsarez View Post
    Too OP for what I wonder? In a few hours BC is launching. The first few items you gain straight out of the portal will replace most of T2/T3 gear or something like that.
    lol imagine believing what you just wrote.

t3 gear is on par or even better in a few slots than tbc pre-raid bis.

I'll even give you a few examples

https://tbc.wowhead.com/item=30925/s...the-torn-heart
    https://tbc.wowhead.com/item=22983/rime-covered-mantle

https://tbc.wowhead.com/item=23050/c...the-necropolis
    https://tbc.wowhead.com/item=27981/sethekk-oracle-cloak

https://tbc.wowhead.com/item=31297/r...-crimson-order
    https://tbc.wowhead.com/item=22496/frostfire-robe

https://tbc.wowhead.com/item=27493/g...he-deadwatcher
    https://tbc.wowhead.com/item=21585/dark-storm-gauntlets
    Last edited by tikcol; 2021-05-31 at 12:09 PM.

funny how a small group of people think they get to make the rules of how "the wow community" should behave xD

so the recurring argument here is that it is for the greater good, for player's own sake, against blizzard predatory practices

HAHAHA WELL THANK YOU THEN I WAS IN THE DARK, NOW I SEE THE LIGHT !

No one has to buy anything via the shop and people getting pissy at other's buying a boost with a free 9g mount is fucking stupid. It doesn't affect them in any way.

Quote Originally Posted by Malania View Post
    No one has to buy anything via the shop and people getting pissy at other's buying a boost with a free 9g mount is fucking stupid. It doesn't affect them in any way.
    Watch this whole discussion die in a few days and nobody will tell the difference between a boosted char and a lvld one. Its fun to see how personal people take it though.

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post

t3 gear is on par or even better in a few slots than tbc pre-raid bis
    Only when you factor in set bonuses. Individually they aren't except some randomly itemized items.

Quote Originally Posted by Malania View Post
    Only when you factor in set bonuses. Individually they aren't except some randomly itemized items.
    No , not when you factor set bonus.

Check my edited post. I can give you 10 more examples like those if you want

Yeah, it's weird: /spit should be used simply on a**holes who steal your herbs/ores/quest object while you are still in combat; not really for boosters.

That's /sigh for!

Dreadlord
    wait...

23 pages over hurt feelings?

We really are in trouble, folks.

Its weird to me people min maxxing content I beat when I was 14 with no clue how to play the game.

No , not when you factor set bonus.

Check my edited post. I can give you 10 more examples like those if you want
    From the ones demonstrated I'd really only argue the cloak is superior as the higher int on the items offsets your crit due to the drop in secondary stats as you hit 70 as well as max mana and regen. The chest has a set bonus but yeah sure, the shoulders are a quest reward not a drop and lower budgeted.

For other classes Str and Agi converts to AP so the higher primary stats works for them.

From what you've shown I'd agree that maybe some items are a side grade. And even then the gem slots on some items just flat out beat Naxx gear.

Then call it a hyperbole. It will replace your T1 gear. Whatever, it has nothing to do with what I was trying to get across.

The reasoning behind the harassment is fucking pathetic. I've devised a quick FAQ to help those frustrated with the boosts.

Q. Are you getting mad that there are too many boosted andies in your BG?
    A. Maybe you should step away from the game. Clearly you place too much importance on this pixelated entertainment option, and it's affecting your mental health in a negative way.

Q. Are you mad that the in-game economy is going to get fucked over by the boosted andies and their 20 accounts of profession alts?
    A. Maybe you should step away from the game. Clearly you place too much importance on this pixelated entertainment option, and it's affecting your mental health in a negative way.

Q. Are you frustrated that boosted andy is going to be taking your dungeon blues or epics in a GDKP?
    A. Maybe you should step away from the game. Clearly you place too much importance on this pixelated entertainment option, and it's affecting your mental health in a negative way. Also, how are you still needing dungeon blues? Aren't all the people harassing others over the boosts already level 60 in full T3 gear?

Q. Is the Deluxe Edition mount really grinding your gears?

The point is, on Tuesday none of this will matter. Sure the boosts could benefit bots, it could also benefit people who could make large amounts of gold on the AH. But will this really kill your overall enjoyment of TBC Classic? If it does, then maybe you should step away from the game. Clearly you place too much importance on this pixelated entertainment option, and it's affecting your mental health in a negative way.

I'm here until Tuesday, thanks MMO-Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by wizzerdz View Post
    The reasoning behind the harassment is fucking pathetic. I've devised a quick FAQ to help those frustrated with the boosts.

Q. Are you getting mad that there are too many boosted andies in your BG?

Q. Are you mad that the in-game economy is going to get fucked over by the boosted andies and their 20 accounts of profession alts?

Q. Are you frustrated that boosted andy is going to be taking your dungeon blues or epics in a GDKP?
    A. Maybe you should step away from the game. Clearly you place too much importance on this pixelated entertainment option, and it's affecting your mental health in a negative way. Also, how are you still needing dungeon blues? Aren't all the people harassing others over the boosts already level 60 in full T3 gear?

Q. Is the Deluxe Edition mount really grinding your gears?

The point is, on Tuesday none of this will matter. Sure the boosts could benefit bots, it could also benefit people who could make large amounts of gold on the AH. But will this really kill your overall enjoyment of TBC Classic? If it does, then maybe you should step away from the game. Clearly you place too much importance on this pixelated entertainment option, and it's affecting your mental health in a negative way.

I'm here until Tuesday, thanks MMO-Champion!
    <3 Perfect

Dreadlord
    What's with the 'Andy' thing.

Is this a zoomer thing, like Chad and Stacy?