Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vash The Stampede View Post
    How do I setup weakauras to /spit warp stalker users?
    I have already searched for addons since they were mentioned here, but couldn't find any.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Selvari7 View Post
    Which is good. Nothing wrong with the token, faction change, race change, level boost etc. Stop gatekeeping others.
    They are making the game intentionally bad so you spend more moneys. Stop defending this shit.

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    Deal with it, it was part of the package.
    Being harassed is not part of the package. Sounds like you're part of the problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post

They are making the game intentionally bad so you spend more moneys. Stop defending this shit.
    Comments like this scream "agree with all of my opinions or you are a bad person". I think there is absolutely nothing wrong with it, and people who are unable to take advantage of the offer are simply throwing a tantrum. Your logic is so horribly flawed that I won't even address the "they making game bad on purpose" claim.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    In no way are you entitled to the 'complete' game when you buy it, because DLC/cosmetics and so on are there for companies to make more money
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Others, including myself, are saying that they only exist because Blizzard needed to create things so they could monetize it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    Being harassed is not part of the package. Sounds like you're part of the problem.
    I'll also spit on your corpse after I kill you in game and there's nothing you can do about it because it's not harassment.

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Yes, okay I'll bow, from a basic point of view, /spit and /hello are two different things in what they are, one is an emote to say hi the other is to spit. Yes they are very different I can agree with you there.

But I see emotes as emote, and harassment as something a bit more serious. I am really just getting down to the point of the '/spit being classed as harassment' conversation over actual harassment. Sorry if you felt targeted by me, I do know what you were getting at.

Also I do not really care about the microtransactions I couldn't give a rats bottom about the mount or the boost. I unsubbed back in January Blizzard can do what they want at this point lol :P
    No, I don't feel targeted! Come on, both me and you can take it!

And yes, I do know what you mean! It is different, it's probably in most cases not even meant as "I hate you" either in game, but more like "te he dirtbagging you a bit"

And no, I didn't mean to target you with the micro thingy in the end, it was just fitting in my world, thats all :P

Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    Doffen! I did not know you spoke Wachutu!
    /kkkkkkkkkrrrrrrkkkkkrrrrrr splosh

(Of course I do, Thage, come on!)
    Last edited by Doffen; 2021-05-30 at 09:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You bought the mount then you're the problem. You think losing over 50% of players on Retail has nothing to do with the monetization of the game? It's why we're here, to avoid you whales. You guys won, you now own Retail WoW. Let us have TBC without any micro-transactions.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll also spit on your corpse after I kill you in game and there's nothing you can do about it because it's not harassment.
    If you did, then that's because you paid to win. I'm level 18 on my Pally and you could just buy your way to level 58 and gank me. Shits wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Except you won't..because you hate what Blizzard and this game has become (judging by your post history) and there is NO chance in hell you are STILL giving them your money and play WoW.

Oh...you are REALLY still giving your hard earned cash to a company you despise and disagree with at every corner? Sweet...sweeeeeeeet...irony.
    You're welcome to find a single post of mine saying I don't play classic wow and post it here. They gave me classic wow almost exactly as I wanted it to happen
    Last edited by tikcol; 2021-05-30 at 09:48 PM.

LET THIS SINK IN.

How does that even make sense?

Oh wait..you are telling me that your fellow players are SUCH idiots to spend more money, the worse the game is made? Thank you for not being condescending at all.

Yeah...if I had a company that found out that the worse I made the game (product), the more ppl spend money on it...I would be all over it.

Seriously...you people ^^
    No, if leveling is such a bad experience and you can not play with your friends because you have to level - WHY DO YOU HAVE TO PAY 50 BUCKS TO SKIP SHIT CONTENT? It's obvious because they are making more moneys this way. This doesn't improve the game in any way or form.

Aka "They are making the game intentionally bad so you spend more moneys." But some guys are blind and don't realize such easy marketing tricks, this is why they can get away with it.

Quote Originally Posted by AlbertColvert View Post
    It's called jealousy
    It's called greed. It's called destroying a community by unneccesary monetization. Blizzard is dead, Activision killed it, the original creators left. And everyone that condones this, or worse, buys these stupid mounts is to blame. They deserve all the hate they get because it is destroying the company.

Being harassed for any and potentially EVERY decision you make in life in any given amount is part of life and is not a problem. Thinking it is and complaining about it, wanting a life free from any type of negativity is part of the problem imo.

Companies, especially ones like blizzard, are primarily concerned with making money, bar none. Fact.

People's buying habits, therefore, will impact how a game is developed. Fact.

Certain views and desires are not compatible with certain spending habits. Fact.

Therefore, it is perfectly reasonable, if you're someone in that less-profitable group that will be shunned at the expense of the more-profitable group, that you fight in every way possible, in whatever capacity you feel fit, to combat that reality and attempt to adjust it in your favor.

Just ignore it if you dislike it... You know... Like you're telling the other disgruntled people to do. At least your outcome won't actually be impacted in any meaningful and non-ignorable way, unlike the haters of the mtx buyers.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    I have already searched for addons since they were mentioned here, but couldn't find any.

- - - Updated - - -

Classic is classic though. They're just remaking old TBC. It's not like you can expect much here.

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    Comments like this scream "agree with all of my opinions or you are a bad person". I think there is absolutely nothing wrong with it, and people who are unable to take advantage of the offer are simply throwing a tantrum. Your logic is so horribly flawed that I won't even address the "they making game bad on purpose" claim.
    I would have a larger issue with this whole situation if they were trying to massively take advantage of the playerbase. They're only allowing 1 boost per account, they said that and stuck to it instead of seeing how much money they made the first few days of the boost and just opening the boost up to unlimited per account. And the pricing isn't even egregious. The deluxe edition comes with 2 mounts, one for classic and retail, two toys, the boost, and a month of game time. If you were to calculate what these would cost individually based on blizzards own pricing structure: $25 per mount, $10 per toy, $60 boost, and $15 for a month of game time, totaling $145. I have absolutely no problem with the deluxe edition or the boost, to be frank the leveling experience is left in vanilla, it's not part of the Burning Crusade experience.
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

reading all this nonsense here kinda makes me wanna buy the mount. it looks like a perfect deterrant for people i never want to play with anyway.

stay mad classic community. theres a reason youre not taken seriously anywhere else.

EDIT: with how much people here hate blizzard and the monetization, i wonder why they keep supporting those bad decisions with their hard earned sub money. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    Last edited by lagiacrux; 2021-05-30 at 09:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vash The Stampede View Post
    You bought the mount then you're the problem. You think losing over 50% of players on Retail has nothing to do with the monetization of the game? It's why we're here, to avoid you whales. You guys won, you now own Retail WoW. Let us have TBC without any micro-transactions.
    Classic failed too buddy, without microtransactions lol. There were only a handful of populated servers going into T2 You need to realize that monetization is what keeps the game alive at all, classic or retail, as I already stated, it didn't have egregious pricing to manipulate the players, it wasn't a mandatory max level power increase, it was optional. If the game doesn't make money, the game won't exist, and the small Classic playerbase isn't enough to justify to investors as to why the game should continue getting resources.
    Last edited by Zyky; 2021-05-30 at 10:02 PM.
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

I'm curious, can someone that supports these micro-transactions deem where they draw the line?

For me, buying a level boost is as much of an advantage as buying CE or glad is, as at the end of the day you're paying to skip time and effort; And I genuinely believe that the average person can achieve Gladiator in less time /played than level 60 in classic/TBC if they actually want it.

What would be the line? Is there one? I don't even see buying gear as 'worse' than buying levels tbh.
    Last edited by DechCJC; 2021-05-30 at 10:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BeepBoo View Post
    Being harassed for any and potentially EVERY decision you make in life in any given amount is part of life and is not a problem. Thinking it is and complaining about it, wanting a life free from any type of negativity is part of the problem imo.

Companies, especially ones like blizzard, are primarily concerned with making money, bar none. Fact.

People's buying habits, therefore, will impact how a game is developed. Fact.

Certain views and desires are not compatible with certain spending habits. Fact.

Therefore, it is perfectly reasonable, if you're someone in that less-profitable group that will be shunned at the expense of the more-profitable group, that you fight in every way possible, in whatever capacity you feel fit, to combat that reality and attempt to adjust it in your favor.

Just ignore it if you dislike it... You know... Like you're telling the other disgruntled people to do. At least your outcome won't actually be impacted in any meaningful and non-ignorable way, unlike the haters of the mtx buyers.
    Except we're not talking about real life lol. We're talking about a video game that every single person agrees to a ToS upon entering. Part of that ToS is that Blizzard holds the sole right to ban you for whatever they deem fit without ever having to justify themselves to you as to why. Blizzard outright says that Harassment is against terms of use and they do ban for it. Hence nobody deserves to be harassed.
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lagiacrux View Post
    reading all this nonsense here kinda makes me wanna buy the mount. it looks like a perfect deterrant for people i never want to play with anyway.
    You should and ride around and bath in the /spits. Spend your money and prove me wrong. That would show me.
    stay mad classic community. theres a reason youre not taken seriously anywhere else.
    Else as in retail? There is no retail, only TBC.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well...enlighten me about "communities" then. I always find it fascinating how ppl here think they know what "player bases" and "communities" want.
    ....and you are intentionally not understanding that?
    OK, so you are being intentionally obtuse then and are set on disingenuously asserting that the communities are the same. If you were part of either community and were actively participating in online discussions rather than sealioning you would get a general feel as to what each group wants and is OK with. What is the reaction on the forums when new monetization is added? What about prominent content creators? To what degree does Blizzard push monetization on either ecosystem? If you participated in discussions you would understand a general trend, though we obviously don't have the ability to do some multi-thousand participant random sampling of the playerbase, and your assertion that we somehow cannot figure out what the community wants without it is blatantly stupid.
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

People who think that are the same people whp report people on mmo champion for calling out their bs and calling them moroms.