Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    No fucking wonder cuck culture is a thing. This thread is worth more that a psy-study.

Either that or a gathering of cetaceans.

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    That's because you're naive. The overwhelming negative response to the deluxe edition, especially the mount and even the boost itself should give you a clue of what will happen when you ride around with it surrounded by people that despise what it stands for.

Tbh I don't care all that much about the money stuff. For me it just looks out of place, it's ugly and the animations are cringe.
    Just get friends that are mature and stable enough to not care about what you do with your money, problem solved.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vakna View Post
    Just get friends that are mature and stable enough to not care about what you do with your money, problem solved.
    It's not about how you spend your money. You could burn it for all I care.

But you are spending it on something that actively detriments my game-experience by removing exclusive items that could be in-game earn-able and putting them behind a card swipe.

- Pay for game + expansions.
    - Monthly subscription.
    - In-game cash shop.

Are you telling me there is nothing consumer unfriendly about this business model? I swear if you fucks throw up the "muh capitalism" bullshit again I'll put a pickle up my asshole and stop taking my adderall for a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoibert the Bear View Post
    It's not about how you spend your money. You could burn it for all I care.

But you are spending it on something that actively detriments my game-experience by removing exclusive items that could be in-game earn-able and putting them behind a card swipe.

- Pay for game + expansions.
    - Monthly subscription.
    - In-game cash shop.

Are you telling me there is nothing consumer unfriendly about this business model? I swear if you fucks throw up the "muh capitalism" bullshit again I'll put a pickle up my asshole and stop taking my adderall.
    I fully and wholly understand your distaste and reasoning behind it. I just don't care, and neither do any of the people I play with. We just raid and do dungeons, couldn't care less about some higher gaming philosophy or what mount people ride around on.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Quote Originally Posted by Delever View Post
    >Purchase token
    >Sell for gold
    >Buy Mythic Nathria loot run

There ya go
    > Purchase 10-15 tokens (2 months) because NYA runs are not 120k w/ loot.
    > Watch the loot you need not drop, cuz RNG
    > Repeat, while the people actually farming NYA get upgrades weekly

Those would be pretty shitty friends if they didn't tell you buying something is stupid lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Zypherz View Post
    The 'average' player doesn't even reach level cap in the first place, so how is that relevant? I'm saying that the nearly anyone is capable of it with time, in the same way that if you decided to go running every other day you would naturally get better at it without much of a thought.

I also thought that in my previous posts I've made it pretty clear that I was talking about TBC and retail in parallel since I also quoted KSM and CE, but I guess not.
    Again you're displaying your fundamental misunderstanding of what "average" means. By saying the average player doesn't reach level cap you're implying that less than half of active players reach level cap, I seriously doubt that. Regardless, the group of players we're interested in are obviously at level cap and doing rated arena. Your statement that anyone is capable of it with time is just inherently false. For one, not everyone will have the skill needed no matter how much time they put into it. Even if they could, the way it is designed literally makes this impossible. As even a single person in the playerbase increases in skill, this shifts the average up. In TBC, there is only a certain percentage of players that get glad. In retail it is not limited to a certain number of players by a hard cap based on the number of active participants but the way MMR works will effectively put a cap on the number of players capable of getting to 2400.

So, classic or retail, it doesn't matter. It is literally impossible for the "average" player to get 2400 outside of buying a carry.

Quote Originally Posted by ONCHEhap View Post
    Nah,the issue is that people didn't harass those who bought store pets and store helmets enough back when it started.

This stuff should have been scoured from the start
    I /spit solely on people who *aren't* riding a store mount. Filthy peasants.
    @thwart <- don't click this and learn his shame
    Newsflash: 2016 Thwart would hate 2019 Thwart! Definitely don't click this either!

We see you.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I am absolutely a jerk, a complete cunt. But I encourage you to rise above.

Quote Originally Posted by Prag View Post
    > Purchase 10-15 tokens (2 months) because NYA runs are not 120k w/ loot.
    > Watch the loot you need not drop, cuz RNG
    > Repeat, while the people actually farming NYA get upgrades weekly
    They are not 120k w/ loot but they are also not 15 tokens worth of money.

I fully and wholly understand your distaste and reasoning behind it. I just don't care, and neither do any of the people I play with. We just raid and do dungeons, couldn't care less about some higher gaming philosophy or what mount people ride around on.
    That's okay, but that makes it perfectly reasonable for us to don't invite u to groups and /spit on you when running by? Why not?

Quote Originally Posted by Zoibert the Bear View Post
    I swear if you fucks throw up the "muh capitalism" bullshit again I'll put a pickle up my asshole and stop taking my adderall for a week.
    The only thing this should effectively deter is you reading this thread or any replies. Because I guarantee the capitalism argument isn't going away. Have fun with... all of that...

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    This thread seems to have reached a complete impasse, and is being derailed into different camps of players just insulting one another. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead