Page 66 of 113 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Necrosaro123 View Post
    Snip
    Because you have no idea what P2W is, how it works and what it is about.

Because you dont understand that there is nothing to win in the things you are saying because they have the difficulty of 0, they dont have the difficulty of 1 to 10, they are literally 0.

You are the same as the guys that pay for part of my services that it took me 5 mins to learn by googling when i was 14 year olds because they are incapable of basic common sense.

You are literally saying you need to pay to count to 5, cause thats what buying a boost to level, in your terrible example is, counting to 5.

As i said to the last two posts, you have no idea what you are talking about and how things work like the majority of this forum lately which boils down to 1 thing.

You are bad at World of Warcraft.

Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post

Because you dont understand that there is nothing to win in the things you are saying because they have the difficulty of 0, they dont have the difficulty of 1 to 10, they are literally 0.

You are the same as the guys that pay for part of my services that it took me 5 mins to learn by googling when i was 14 year olds because they are incapable of basic common sense.

You are literally saying you need to pay to count to 5, cause thats what buying a boost to level, in your terrible example is, counting to 5.

As i said to the last two posts, you have no idea what you are talking about and how things work like the majority of this forum lately which boils down to 1 thing.

Maybe....you dont understand what is P2W?. You didnt read the thread right?

Please read it, there are tons of descriptions for P2W right there. I wont be doing your homework of posting it for you. I even posted a link a moment ago.

And please...dont pretend that you know me. You dont know me. So please stop trying to "Read Me", read the thread and educate yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

You are bad at defending your points. Terrible. The sarcasm + the bad attitude is not doing the thing. Please read the thread before posting...

What is this @rhorle, now you are contradicting yourself?. I should have returned to your first posts, you just lied pages ago saying Boost is not a P2W. Why you suddenly changed your mind?
    I have not lied. I have always said in this thread that the level boost is pay to win. I told you this yesterday when you tried to claim I stated it wasn't pay to win. Stop ignoring what you are told. In the past I have said it is not pay to win but when I thought about it for this thread I realized that it is technically pay to win. It doesn't matter if the advantage gained is low or irrelevant for end-game it is still an advantage being directly bought from Blizzard for money.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Maybe....you dont understand what is P2W?. You didnt read the thread right?

Please read it, there are tons of descriptions for P2W right there. I wont be doing your homework of posting it for you. I even posted a link a moment ago.

And please...dont pretend that you know me. You dont know me. So please stop trying to "Read Me", read the thread and educate yourself.
    Man, you literally called leveling in world of warcraft as something that makes it P2W, which means you have the IQ of a potato.

Thats how far your knowledge about the thing goes.

Let me help you out since i am still allowed to post.

Neverwinter Nights online 7 years ago or 9 when it got released, and after you were done doing the basic gearing up and leveling, you had to buy enchants, those enchants had ranks, 1 to 9 back then.

Rank 1 to 6 could be found in game, 7 to 9 had to be bought from the in-game store or wait the 2 weeks for the extra dungeons to open that would allow the tiny chance of obtaining them.

Thats P2W you clueless ape, when things dont exist in game or require an insanely long time to farm over paying 5$ for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hauzhi View Post
    First of all. What is a win condition in this game?

Having a mount?
    Get skilled enough for some type of content?

Define win.
    In World of Warcraft?. Well, there are several ways:
    - Achievements
    - Collections (Mounts, Transmog, Toys, Gold, Pets...etc)
    - Complete quests
    - Being able to kill other players and not dying

There are so many points that qualify you as "Winning the Game". And all of them can be affected when you have a big pile of gold in your bank.

Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    All of what you mentioned is available in game to people who don't pay, therefore the game is not p2w

/reopens thread
    Purchasable with real bux

/Thread

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cuppy View Post
    I can farm gold for free

I can use that gold to buy store things by converting a token to blizzard-currency

I can sell store things for real life currency like euros and dollars

Therefore...game is play to get paid

/reopens thread, locks it open and tosses the key away to a black hole thus making it open forever!111
    Can still use cash to buy power

/Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Stardrift View Post

/Thread

- - - Updated - - -

/Thread
    But no power unobtainable via in game methods /reopens threads
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Until the gold you get with tokens and the mounts you buy with your weekly allowance also give you skills to be good in the game and not just outgear somethings so your bought ilvl makes you on par with a fresh capped toon... No, it's not pay to win

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    I have not lied. I have always said in this thread that the level boost is pay to win. I told you this yesterday when you tried to claim I stated it wasn't pay to win. Stop ignoring what you are told. In the past I have said it is not pay to win but when I thought about it for this thread I realized that it is technically pay to win. It doesn't matter if the advantage gained is low or irrelevant for end-game it is still an advantage being directly bought from Blizzard for money.
    Now i know you are just trolling. And badly. I have defended my points with Links, Evidence and Descriptions of why this is a P2W. Set examples and other ways to make it clear how is the Token + Boosts nothing more than a mechanism of P2W. Even other guys out there see it.

But well...What did i expected, this a fan based webpage for WoW. Its clear is going to be full of fans of the game, that will defend it to the end...Its ok, its your money, is your mental health. No wonder why the community in WoW became so Toxic, they got used to these abuses from Blizzard with the P2W.

No wonder why the have to return to Classic and Burning Crusade to save the game....

Now i know you are just trolling. And badly. I have defended my points with Links, Evidence and Descriptions of why this is a P2W. Set examples and other ways to make it clear how is the Token + Boosts nothing more than a mechanism of P2W. Even other guys out there see it.
    So basically, an anti-vaxxer, IQ of a potato, buT "MaH reSouRCeS" and "natural oils".

/Thread

- - - Updated - - -

/Thread
    Yep, just like that. I'm going to stop posting, it feels like i'm having a discussion with a rock that doesn't understand what is a P2W. Good luck to the poor souls that pays these P2W schemes (Token and Boost).

- - - Updated - - -

So basically, an anti-vaxxer, IQ of a potato, buT "MaH reSouRCeS" and "natural oils".
    Bad trolling right there. You are not able to create constructive discussion.

But no power unobtainable via in game methods /reopens threads
    Pay.. to.. win.

Pay money, win.

Game is P2W.

/Thread

Here are more definitions of the P2W. Is just about returning to the first pages of this Thread and see how many guys out there are making more sense, than you guys defending the Token and Boost.
    I am happy that you have learnt reason through these past pages, and like I, have come to the agreement that the boost has a form of P2W.

I originally did not think it did because I only saw one saving a little time, nothing more, but time means a lot to some people.

And it seems you have finally agreed that character boost is P2W and not just a service that could be written off because you just buy it with a credit card.

So, the boost chapter is over, it is direct P2W, as it is something you can buy for real money, from the developer, to gain an advantage in-game (how minor it may feel to some).
    Stuff can be fixed, just get enough glue or duct tape!
    Roses are red, mana is blue. Suramar Guards, Will always find you!

Nah, but you showed me your actual intelligence level, which is not high enough for me to engage an actual conversation because i consider you less than the other human beings.

Yep, just like that. I'm going to stop posting, it feels like i'm having a discussion with a rock that doesn't understand what is a P2W. Good luck to the poor souls that pays these P2W schemes (Token and Boost).

- - - Updated - - -

Pay to win. The full definition is in the name.

/Thread.

Pay.. to.. win.

Pay money, win.

Game is P2W.

/Thread
    Maybe by your definition, and that's fine, but it's not to me
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Quote Originally Posted by Hauzhi View Post
    First of all. What is a win condition in this game?

Having a mount?
    Get skilled enough for some type of content?

Define win.
    We cannot define the win, as it is all subjective.

Being able to log in for one person could be a win, having a sub is now P2W because someone else is unable to log in, thus you have your advantage of time (Far out example but there are so many variables of what winning is).
    Stuff can be fixed, just get enough glue or duct tape!
    Roses are red, mana is blue. Suramar Guards, Will always find you!

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    I am happy that you have learnt reason through these past pages, and like I, have come to the agreement that the boost has a form of P2W.

I originally did not think it did because I only saw one saving a little time, nothing more, but time means a lot to some people.

And it seems you have finally agreed that character boost is P2W and not just a service that could be written off because you just buy it with a credit card.

So, the boost chapter is over, it is direct P2W, as it is something you can buy for real money, from the developer, to gain an advantage in-game (how minor it may feel to some).
    The Token is an "indirect" way of P2W too. And like @Stardrift mention in such a simple way....Pay Money and Win. You pay money, you get Gold, you Win. Simple as that.

- - - Updated - - -

Pay to win. The full definition is in the name.

/Thread.
    Thanks for making it clear and simple. That is right. Pay and Win tons of gold with the Token.

- - - Updated - - -

Nah, but you showed me your actual intelligence level, which is not high enough for me to engage an actual conversation because i consider you less than the other human beings.
    Keep trolling like that and you may get banned. There is nothing constructive on that.

Being able to log in for one person could be a win, having a sub is now P2W because someone else is unable to log in, thus you have your advantage of time (Far out example but there are so many variables of what winning is).
    Yeah that's the thing that makes this subject pointless. What is the winning?
    My Collection

All the "Advantages" i mention on my previous posts, that is the "WIN" on this game.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah that's the thing that makes this subject pointless. What is the winning?
    Read the Thread, i mention all the ways of winning, i call them "Advantages".