Page 93 of 93 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Necrosaro123 View Post
    You paid Cash for it?. Is P2W
    No. That makes it a micro transaction. Micro transactions are not automatically pay to win. Buying a mount is not winning at anything. Again the definition you gave for pay to win does not fit the argument you keep trying to make. Don't you find that weird?
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    No. That makes it a micro transaction. Micro transactions are not automatically pay to win. Buying a mount is not winning at anything. Again the definition you gave for pay to win does not fit the argument you keep trying to make. Don't you find that weird?
    You paid cash, you got tons of gold for doing nothing (even if other player did it) = Is P2W.

Stop playing the fool about saying "GOLD" is not "POWER"....Is Power, and the best kind of "POWER" in the game. It pays everything, in the game and the players....

You guys still going huh? lol

This is never going to stop, everyones opinion on what the term means is different
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    You guys still going huh? lol

This is never going to stop, everyones opinion on what the term means is different
    Yea, and outdated term, because Blizzard created a new P2W method. So...is endless....