7+ Year Old Account
    Is WoW Pay 2 Win?
    Not at all. Come on man.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    So because IN YOUR OPINION they're missing out on some things....that somehow makes it not an advantage? Are you serious? I'm not willing to acknowledge you're side of this because you're so blatantly wrong. You are bending over backwards to avoid admitting you're wrong and perpetually moving goalposts. YOU think that not getting that gold is a disadvantage and therefore makes buying the boost not p2w. That's asinine and wrong.
    You realize moving the goalposts involves constantly shifting your point to prove that something fits?

I've stuck with the fact that skipping the content is a disadvantage since the start. I haven't swayed or changed from that once. So maybe don't try to call fallacies if they're not even applicable? Kinda my point though, that you're not even trying to actually listen.

On top of that, my response can just be "because IN YOUR OPINION, they spend less time playing, that's somehow an advantage?". So if you never play WoW, you truly won the most.
    Actually that might be true.

Gold can be used to get boosts though. So yes, less gold can be considered a disadvantage.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    No, 1-50 not being a major investment is fact. People play this game for hundreds of hours. 1-50 is done in a tiny fraction of that. The boost lets you skip a minor fraction of the game at most, and it still leaves you inferior to people that haven't boosted because they were already at that level. Everybody also gets one for free, so you don't actually have to pay for it.

It at most gives an advantage to you personally by requiring you to invest less time to be adequate. It doesn't give you an advantage over others, as it would have to be P2W. Winning is more than just not losing.
    So because you declared that skipping 50 levels worth of content isn't an advantage, that makes it so. Just stop. Just because YOU think it's minor doesn't make it minor. I've played the game since Wrath and even I think skipping 50 levels worth of content is pretty fucking significant. You are paying for an advantage over players who will be spending hours to level through that content because they didn't buy the boost.

Just stop.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    You're smart enough to realize...what?It's minimal to be able to disenchant every quest item you get? It's minimal to be able to skin every beast you kill? It's minimal to be able to mine/gather every node you see? That's what you consider minimal? That sounds more like you just don't care about it while leveling and consider it "minimal" because YOU think it's not important. Has nothing to do with intelligence.
    You ask what I'm smart enough to realize while also addressing it. You can still disenchant every quest item you get. You can still skin every beast you kill. The amount of materials you get from doing that while leveling 1 to 50 is minimal. If you are in chromie time you might get a good chunk to level one profession but only if you don't skip around. It is still far easier to out level the content and mass AoE pull and skin stuff.

So it does seem like intelligence plays a factor if you can't see how out leveling content would be better for leveling old professions. It is minimal because it is minimal. Leveling is fast but profession ranks do not follow the same curve. Both with and with out Chromie time.

What are you even talking about?
    You haven't understood anything I've said? Lol. You don't skip much with old professions while getting a level boost. What you do skip is off set by being able to go back to the old content while out leveling it. Even if you didn't use a level boost you would still need to spend extra time going back to content you've passed by. It is irrelevant and not an advantage to normal leveling.

My example of gear is entirely relevant. Because it is how you are treating the boost since it isn't letting you get to relevant content. You also need to be level 60 in order to get into Mythics as well. Which is why skipping the time it takes to level is an advantage. It gets you to the newer content faster by providing a boost to player power. The gear example was brought up because Heroic isn't that relevant when Mythic is the best.

Just like the arguments that a boost isn't relevant because it is only 50. Would you prefer I make the argument with buying Normal gear? Something must can easily get in Shadowlands since World Content caps out at about 200 item level?
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    Not at all. Come on man.
    Make up your mind, tree!

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    Most definitely.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

You realize moving the goalposts involves constantly shifting your point to prove that something fits?

I've stuck with the fact that skipping the content is a disadvantage since the start. I haven't swayed or changed from that once. So maybe don't try to call fallacies if they're not even applicable? Kinda my point though, that you're not even trying to actually listen.

On top of that, my response can just be "because IN YOUR OPINION, they spend less time playing, that's somehow an advantage?". So if you never play WoW, you truly won the most.
    Actually that might be true.

Gold can be used to get boosts though. So yes, less gold can be considered a disadvantage.
    Just because gold CAN be used for raid boosts doesn't mean you NEED gold to experience a raid. That's utterly asinine. Just because you want to add extra requirements to what is or isn't an advantage doesn't change the fact that it is one. So yes, you are moving goalposts to avoid saying it's an advantage and calling it a disadvantage because of the way YOU play the game.

Furthermore, older professions literally become obsolete when a new expansion comes out. So using professions as an example is utterly irrelevant.

15+ Year Old Account
    This is why debating anything on here ultimately ends up as pointless though. You don't want to acknowledge the other side, you just want to be right.
    Maybe you find things ultimately end up as pointless because you routinely dismiss other people including using the laughable tactic of them having no right to respond to you. People listen and acknowledge what you say. They just don't agree with it. That isn't dishonesty. What is dishonest is hiding behind the same tactics you keep blaming everyone else for doing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    I stated my case clearly, concisely and as thoroughly as I could. You're the one using boring semantic arguments to undermine the purpose of what I'm saying. We don't even fully disagree, you just want to put a stupid fucking asterisk next the word P2W to include level boosts. This is the dumbest form of arguing on the internet so I'm not going to entertain this any longer.
    It isn't semantics to say to keep feelings out of it. That is a concept you yourself wanted and asked others to do. I am not undermining the purpose of what you are saying lol. You are just using your feelings of what is and isn't pay to win to redefine the concept. I am not pushing an asterisk but saying to treat the concept with out feelings. Level boosts are buying power and paying to win.

As I already said it is silly to make an issue out of it because that power isn't all that great. But it is still buying power if we are going to not let feelings redefine words. Which is why you won't entertain it any longer. You can't bully your way into being right when your own words are being used against you. Weird huh?
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by Imphrazel View Post
    Sorry if this is discussed anywhere else, could not find any Thread related to this.
    Also Sorry for my English, it´s not my 1st Language

So I thought about my discussion following "New World" and the monetising System they want to add, by selling boosts and other convenient Items in addition to cosmetic Stuff. Most people claimed this would be p2w and I have to think about WoW in it´s current state and thinks you could buy by real Life Money.

You can buy all these Mounts and other shiny stuff from the Ingame store, and that´s total OK for me, because you don´t push your Player power with these items.
    BUT, you can buy Character boosts. This is a bit tricky for me, because you buy some sort of Player power, but it doesn´t affect the Endgame, it´s just a Time Safe for these people, but it´s definitely something which is discussable.
    But the most annoying thing is definitely the WoW Token itself. You can buy WoW Gold with real Money and can use it to buy BoE Items, which is definitely an increase in Player Power, and so some kind of Pay to Win. And you can buy boosts for M+, Raids, PvP with these Gold. This is not only an increase in Player Power, it´s the pure definition for Pay to win! "You want this? Just pay me X Gold and you get it."

I think WoW is going a dramatic way towards p2w, and this is not only Blizzards fault.
    Blizz did the Mistake in the first, to make it possible by adding the Token, just because they wanted to address illegal gold selling.
    The Only thing I can imagine at this point to address this, is to forbid boosts for Gold and remove boe items (in Raid quality) from the Game.

What do you guys think? Is WoW really pay to win nowadays or am I just over interpreting something in this?

Thanks for Reading
    Officially it isn't. But as others have said, you have a legitimate eat to convert real currency into gold. With that gold you can purchase carries for gear.

Not exactly pay to win, because you have to have an iota of skill to beat content or pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Maybe you find things ultimately end up as pointless because you routinely dismiss other people including using the laughable tactic of them having no right to respond to you. People listen and acknowledge what you say. They just don't agree with it. That isn't dishonesty. What is dishonest is hiding behind the same tactics you keep blaming everyone else for doing.

- - - Updated - - -

It isn't semantics to say to keep feelings out of it. That is a concept you yourself wanted and asked others to do. I am not undermining the purpose of what you are saying lol. You are just using your feelings of what is and isn't pay to win to redefine the concept. I am not pushing an asterisk but saying to treat the concept with out feelings. Level boosts are buying power and paying to win.

As I already said it is silly to make an issue out of it because that power isn't all that great. But it is still buying power if we are going to not let feelings redefine words. Which is why you won't entertain it any longer. You can't bully your way into being right when your own words are being used against you. Weird huh?
    "I'm not making a semantic I'm just {literally defines a semantic argument}."

Yeah, you're not using my words against me. You're just making a shitty argument.

15+ Year Old Account
    By that logic, pay to win doesn't exist. Because there are no games that let you pay money to completely win the game. And that's ACTUALLY asinine.

- - - Updated - - -

I have clearly explained why it's an advantage at least three times. Go back and actually read my posts instead of skimming.
    I don't know what you eat in the mornings to absolutely confound your own common sense like that, but I'd stop eating it, because that made absolutely no sense. Pay to win means paying to gain some sort of an advantage over other players.

Fun fact: literally everyone who buys shadowlands at least heroic edition gets a free character boost. It's not a secret, and trudging through 14 years of content to hit max level to START THE GAME YOU JUST BOUGHT makes absolutely no sense. Boost aren't the devil. Show me on the doll where the boost hurt you. Fact: it didn't. You're just being silly.

Paying to win is the equivalent to paying to get epic gear. Paying to get ahead of other players at a REGULAR PACE OF GAMEPLAY FOR THE CURRENT EXPANSION. Boosting - does nothing of the sort whatsoever. Please continue with your strawman and hyperbole bullshit.

The ONLY thing a boost does is get you ready..to start shadowlands. You still have to quest, just like everyone else. The fuck cares if you hit 48 or 50 or whatever it makes you? You're not winning ANYTHING. You're getting ganked and 1 shot because your gear is so bad, and probably dying to more than 3 enemies at a time. Yeah, you're right bud. You win. Lol.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post
    I don't know what you eat in the mornings to absolutely confound your own common sense like that, but I'd stop eating it, because that made absolutely no sense. Pay to win means paying to gain some sort of an advantage over other players.

Fun fact: literally everyone who buys shadowlands at least heroic edition gets a free character boost. It's not a secret, and trudging through 14 years of content to hit max level to START THE GAME YOU JUST BOUGHT makes absolutely no sense. Boost aren't the devil. Show me on the doll where the boost hurt you. Fact: it didn't. You're just being silly.

Paying to win is the equivalent to paying to get epic gear. Paying to get ahead of other players at a REGULAR PACE OF GAMEPLAY FOR THE CURRENT EXPANSION. Boosting - does nothing of the sort whatsoever. Please continue with your strawman and hyperbole bullshit.

The ONLY thing a boost does is get you ready..to start shadowlands. You still have to quest, just like everyone else. The fuck cares if you hit 48 or 50 or whatever it makes you? You're not winning ANYTHING. You're getting ganked and 1 shot because your gear is so bad, and probably dying to more than 3 enemies at a time. Yeah, you're right bud. You win. Lol.
    So once again because you don't consider it to be an advantage that means it's not. Because your word is law. Ok.

You ask what I'm smart enough to realize while also addressing it. You can still disenchant every quest item you get. You can still skin every beast you kill. The amount of materials you get from doing that while leveling 1 to 50 is minimal. If you are in chromie time you might get a good chunk to level one profession but only if you don't skip around. It is still far easier to out level the content and mass AoE pull and skin stuff.
    But you're ignoring the fact that without the boost, you can do...both.
    You can get points while leveling and fill out an expansion through Chromie time, and then also double back when you're max to do others.

Doing both at once does help with the time sink of leveling professions.

So it does seem like intelligence plays a factor if you can't see how out leveling content would be better for leveling old professions. It is minimal because it is minimal. Leveling is fast but profession ranks do not follow the same curve. Both with and with out Chromie time.
    Remember when you tried to call me out on "arrogance" yet you keep talking about intelligence and being insulting now? Yeahhhhh. Attack the point, not the person maybe.

You haven't understood anything I've said? Lol. You don't skip much with old professions while getting a level boost. What you do skip is off set by being able to go back to the old content while out leveling it. Even if you didn't use a level boost you would still need to spend extra time going back to content you've passed by. It is irrelevant and not an advantage to normal leveling.

My example of gear is entirely relevant. Because it is how you are treating the boost since it isn't letting you get to relevant content. You also need to be level 60 in order to get into Mythics as well. Which is why skipping the time it takes to level is an advantage. It gets you to the newer content faster by providing a boost to player power. The gear example was brought up because Heroic isn't that relevant when Mythic is the best.

Just like the arguments that a boost isn't relevant because it is only 50. Would you prefer I make the argument with buying Normal gear? Something must can easily get in Shadowlands since World Content caps out at about 200 item level?
    Again, gear isn't relevant. You can keep repeating it as much as you want, but it isn't.

The boost is for level 50. The level cap for BfA, an expansion that was out for over 2 years. The boost came out with the preorders for SLs, at the end of the expansion. So people were already level 50 for 2 years at that point, which makes the boost pay to catch up. You're set far behind the actual level 50s at that point in terms of gear even. And then when SLs hit, you're set to go right into it but let's be honest, you're also going to progress slower than most players would since the gear from the boost was not comparable to raid or mythic dungeon gear even, or hell even World Quest gear. You're at a disadvantage at that point even.

Now, moving forward to right now, sure most people leveling are going to be in a similar ungeared point, because they didn't spend 2 years on the expansion. So a boost would help with that. But...that's where it ends. You spent money instead of time to push into Shadowlands.

To compare that to buying gear is flat out dishonest because the gear is actually relevant to the current expansion, if you were to buy a set of gear. You could argue that the boost, when it came out was relevant to the expansion, which is fair. But it's also at the point where level 50 was the norm, leveling to 50 was faster than ever, and you were at a huge disadvantage in gear/essences. Being level 50 right now is currently considered "irrelevant".

Also, side note, for the final nail in the coffin.

I've said time and time again, skipping the content is a disadvantage. Your idea of "having to go back" either way can be true to a degree, yes, but you can level entirely in BfA content and have it all done in time.

And guess what that unlocks? Allied races. Which need I point out that if you're alliance, dark iron dwarves are pretty strong. Mechagnomes too but that requires more once you're level 50 anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Just because gold CAN be used for raid boosts doesn't mean you NEED gold to experience a raid. That's utterly asinine. Just because you want to add extra requirements to what is or isn't an advantage doesn't change the fact that it is one. So yes, you are moving goalposts to avoid saying it's an advantage and calling it a disadvantage because of the way YOU play the game.

Furthermore, older professions literally become obsolete when a new expansion comes out. So using professions as an example is utterly irrelevant.
    Except the legion fishing artifact is still the best fishing pole overall, so...not really irrelevant since fishing is important for feasts if you want to farm mats. And they're a great source of gold overall.

Gear is an actual advantage. Being level 50 isn't.

Mate, you realize the lack of self awareness in this, right?

You tried to subtly insult my intelligence, you jumped into a conversation just to shame me for "jumping into conversations", you're arguing with others semantics and then accuse them of semantics.

Like, full blown just stop. Gaslighting isn't a way to argue. I've had plenty of reasonable discussions on these forums overall in the past. But ultimately when I'm telling you "hey, this is what you miss out on by boosting" and all you can do is pretend to laugh and dismiss it, while accusing me of dismissing other people's points after I already acknowledged the time aspect several times, like, no. You're just gaslighting at that point.

But you're ignoring the fact that without the boost, you can do...both.
    You can get points while leveling and fill out an expansion through Chromie time, and then also double back when you're max to do others.

Doing both at once does help with the time sink of leveling professions.

Remember when you tried to call me out on "arrogance" yet you keep talking about intelligence and being insulting now? Yeahhhhh. Attack the point, not the person maybe.

Again, gear isn't relevant. You can keep repeating it as much as you want, but it isn't.

The boost is for level 50. The level cap for BfA, an expansion that was out for over 2 years. The boost came out with the preorders for SLs, at the end of the expansion. So people were already level 50 for 2 years at that point, which makes the boost pay to catch up. You're set far behind the actual level 50s at that point in terms of gear even. And then when SLs hit, you're set to go right into it but let's be honest, you're also going to progress slower than most players would since the gear from the boost was not comparable to raid or mythic dungeon gear even, or hell even World Quest gear. You're at a disadvantage at that point even.

Now, moving forward to right now, sure most people leveling are going to be in a similar ungeared point, because they didn't spend 2 years on the expansion. So a boost would help with that. But...that's where it ends. You spent money instead of time to push into Shadowlands.

To compare that to buying gear is flat out dishonest because the gear is actually relevant to the current expansion, if you were to buy a set of gear. You could argue that the boost, when it came out was relevant to the expansion, which is fair. But it's also at the point where level 50 was the norm, leveling to 50 was faster than ever, and you were at a huge disadvantage in gear/essences. Being level 50 right now is currently considered "irrelevant".

Also, side note, for the final nail in the coffin.

I've said time and time again, skipping the content is a disadvantage. Your idea of "having to go back" either way can be true to a degree, yes, but you can level entirely in BfA content and have it all done in time.

And guess what that unlocks? Allied races. Which need I point out that if you're alliance, dark iron dwarves are pretty strong. Mechagnomes too but that requires more once you're level 50 anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Except the legion fishing artifact is still the best fishing pole overall, so...not really irrelevant since fishing is important for feasts if you want to farm mats. And they're a great source of gold overall.

Gear is an actual advantage. Being level 50 isn't.

Mate, you realize the lack of self awareness in this, right?

You tried to subtly insult my intelligence, you jumped into a conversation just to shame me for "jumping into conversations", you're arguing with others semantics and then accuse them of semantics.

Like, full blown just stop. Gaslighting isn't a way to argue. I've had plenty of reasonable discussions on these forums overall in the past. But ultimately when I'm telling you "hey, this is what you miss out on by boosting" and all you can do is pretend to laugh and dismiss it, while accusing me of dismissing other people's points after I already acknowledged the time aspect several times, like, no. You're just gaslighting at that point.
    You literally just did textbook goalpost moving. It's honestly kind of impressive.

15+ Year Old Account
    "I'm not making a semantic I'm just {literally defines a semantic argument}." Yeah, you're not using my words against me. You're just making a shitty argument.
    Saying not to change words based on feelings is semantics? Weird how you both think that is wrong despite doing it early and is not something you said. Lol.

Oh okay, so now we define words with our feelings. Ben Shapiro would be rather disappointed.

You literally just did textbook goalpost moving. It's honestly kind of impressive.
    For once, actually point out how.

Stop just saying things and TRY to prove it.

Tell me where I shift the situation to fit my examples. Go on.

Because my point has been from the start that the boost gives a disadvantage through missing old content, via gold, progression, and professions.

If you're trying to say pointing out allied races is "goalpost moving", then you don't understand the meaning of goalposts moving, since that falls under the situation of progression being missed out on.

For once, actually point out how.

Stop just saying things and TRY to prove it.

Tell me where I shift the situation to fit my examples. Go on.
    You couldn't actually point out how old world recipes were obsolete so you tried to bring up a single FISHING POLE rather than any actual recipes that weren't obsolete. Like I said, goalpost moving.

You couldn't actually point out how old world recipes were obsolete so you tried to bring up a single FISHING POLE rather than any actual recipes that weren't obsolete. Like I said, goalpost moving.
    Those are both profession based.

Again, that isn't goalpost moving. Because I've already pointed out to you so many times how you can still make gold from old profession skills that I figured you needed an example of how one actually carries forward.

Old world recipe relevancy? Well, outside of managing to have one of the discontinued ones that can make bank, let's point out the Lucid Nightmare puzzle that needed someone to have older tailoring. Guess who managed to make bank off of that recipe because of the situation?

How about Jeeves, or Reeves for older Engineering, along with the portals around the world? Inscription is literally built around having all ranks because older glyphs are still relevant even if they neutered the amount of glyphs.

Also, you should have a heads up on this-

You never said recipes. Nor did I, I've always just said old profession skills are still useful.

You DO realize that slipping in "recipes only" makes that a strawman right?
    Last edited by Jester Joe; 2021-06-03 at 07:39 PM.

Those are both profession based.

Again, that isn't goalpost moving. Because I've already pointed out to you so many times how you can still make gold from old profession skills that I figured you needed an example of how one actually carries forward.

Old world recipe relevancy? Well, outside of managing to have one of the discontinued ones that can make bank, let's point out the Lucid Nightmare puzzle that needed someone to have older tailoring. Guess who managed to make bank off of that recipe because of the situation?

How about Jeeves, or Reeves for older Engineering, along with the portals around the world? Inscription is literally built around having all ranks because older glyphs are still relevant even if the neutered the amount of glyphs.
    It quite literally is irrelevant to what I said. I said old world RECIPES became obsolete and you responded by making a comment about a fucking fishing pole lmao. It's also a fishing pole that makes things easier but is NOT required at all.

Your examples of Lucid Nightmare is anecdotal and no longer relevant. Hell, it's not even relevant to this fucking topic. Because people aren't weaker without the Lucid Nightmare. You have literally done nothing but prove that you are more willing to move goalposts than admit you're wrong.

15+ Year Old Account
    But you're ignoring the fact that without the boost, you can do...both. You can get points while leveling and fill out an expansion through Chromie time, and then also double back when you're max to do others. Doing both at once does help with the time sink of leveling professions.
    I am not ignore it. Why is everything that people disagree on equal to ignoring? It isn't an advantage of level manually because you get to rank up old professions. It isn't an advantage to gaining gold because experience converts to gold. It isn't an advantage on mats because being of a higher level has a higher advantage in older content.

The intelligence I am talking about is my own. I am smart enough to know that you don't make much headway towards professions while leveling. The rate at which you gain experience often out paces the rate at which you gain materials. It is better now with Chromie time since you can stay in an entire expansion 1-50 but that fundamental concept still exists. Also you can't take issue with direct comments to the poster after you've done it several times before. You set the tone and I am just following it. Don't be a hypocrite.

It only is not relevant because you have no actual argument against it. If a boost to 50 isn't buying power because level 50 is only the start of the new expansion then buying item level 200 gear isn't buying power because it is only the start of raid gear. That is what happens when you bring arbitrary rules to what is and is not buying power. Those rules get complicated the more your try to rationalize why something isn't what it clearly is. Paying to catch up is still paying for power. The same as buying Heroic, or Mythic, gear would be if Blizzard offered it right now.

You aren't paying to win just paying to catch up. Right? Yet I'm pretty sure from your posts you would consider selling Mythic raid gear, at this time in a patch, would be pay to win. Weird right? Your nail in the coffin isn't one. I've already addressed it multiple times. Skipping content is not a disadvantage in WoW. Everything you listed as an advantage for manual leveling can be countered by an advantage gained by being at the level cap.

I didn't insult your intelligence. If you felt insulted that you didn't recognize how experience gain far out levels profession gain that isn't my fault. But I also said that after you acted all arrogant. This isn't your thread. You weren't having a private conversation. Why is it that a moderator, who enforces the rules, doesn't know how threads work? Besides it can be said that you are the one who jumped in since I was actively responding to people before you were today. And if jumping in to conversations are bad why did you jump to it yourself?

That is exactly why you are arrogant. You apply rules to others but not yourself. You insult and dismiss everyone who doesn't agree with you and then blame the forums as a whole for terrible discussion. Use some of that self awareness you claim I lack. You are the one who is bringing down discussion here. If gas lighting isn't a way to argue then stop doing it.

You dismissed people. You literally did. It isn't an accusation. I didn't dismiss what you said about the disadvantages of boosting. I countered it. I said those disadvantages don't exist or there are greater advantages in place by being a higher level. You literally can't accept being challenge and are starting to have a full on mental breakdown. The only thing you haven't done at this point is abuse moderator privileges.

It quite literally is irrelevant to what I said. I said old world RECIPES became obsolete and you responded by making a comment about a fucking fishing pole lmao. It's also a fishing pole that makes things easier but is NOT required at all.

Your examples of Lucid Nightmare is anecdotal and no longer relevant. Hell, it's not even relevant to this fucking topic. Because people aren't weaker without the Lucid Nightmare. You have literally done nothing but prove that you are more willing to move goalposts than admit you're wrong.
    I literally quoted your line.

You didn't say recipes. At all.

And ultimately it doesn't matter even if you did or not, because the point that old professions still have usage was MY point to begin with, so you trying to change "professions" to "Old world recipes" is not only a strawman of my point, but THAT is a goalpost move.

It's a bit weird how you're literally doing everything rhorle is trying to accuse others of but is ignoring you just because you align with their view, like how you're ignoring that I listed off multiple situations and you're focusing on one to try to dismiss it all.

People aren't stronger with the boost either because by your OWN LOGIC, level 50 is "obsolete". Mind you, gold is never obsolete so pointing out how much gold you can make in multiple situations is relevant, since it can be directly converted into buying gear.