Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
5
6
14
... LastLast
  1. #61
    Anyone who says there aint no alliance bias is clearly delusional

    Horde might have an edge when it comes to gameplay but story wise alliance is leading lots

    We couldn't even kill mekkatorque arguable the most worthless racial leader, no he returned as a gnomish iron man
    An'u belore delen'na

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by Stardrift View Post
    Horde out here playing with peepeepoopoo and sticks, while Alliance out here with mechs, airships, trams, navy fleets, space ships, guns, helicopters, god powers, etc
    And not a damn bit of those advantages are EVER allowed to be used.

    The story has yet to proceed with the logical consequences of events like Teldrassil. Alliance bias, my ass.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Candy Cough View Post
    Anyone who says there aint no alliance bias is clearly delusional

    Horde might have an edge when it comes to gameplay but story wise alliance is leading lots

    We couldn't even kill mekkatorque arguable the most worthless racial leader, no he returned as a gnomish iron man
    Horde is the story, Alliance is a plot device for them. Alliance leaders surviving is one of the bones thrown to Alliance players in hopes they'll keep paying their subscriptions.

  3. #63
    The Lightbringer Maljinwo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Posts
    3,978
    Quote Originally Posted by VladlTutushkin View Post
    *Elf. He is super 100% belf fan, you may know him as Erevien and he usually hates on orcs on both Discord and forums.
    Luckily I don't know him.
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    And not a damn bit of those advantages are EVER allowed to be used.

    The story has yet to proceed with the logical consequences of events like Teldrassil. Alliance bias, my ass.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Horde is the story, Alliance is a plot device for them. Alliance leaders surviving is one of the bones thrown to Alliance players in hopes they'll keep paying their subscriptions.
    Agreed. I don't think there's any sort of bias going on. It's just dANUSer writing himself into a hole every time he writes.

    But who can blame him? Most of his lore is made up on the spot in interviews when he's asked questions he clearly wasn't prepared to answer. WoW's story is fucking improvised through and through, I swear.

    Nothing since Legion has been canon though at least. Everything has gone from point A to point B then directly back to point A again, so it's almost as if everything in-between never happened at all.

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by Stardrift View Post
    Nothing since Legion has been canon though at least. Everything has gone from point A to point B then directly back to point A again, so it's almost as if everything in-between never happened at all.
    Or jump from point A to point B. Without any plot in between.

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    Why not play purple elves in the alliance? Silvermoon just need to be razed and elves banned from the game
    Or your favorite race/s need to be banned from the game and your city/s need to be razed. I mean, who needs you in the game? Blood Elves are the reason the Horde is played.

    I'm all for that.

  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by VladlTutushkin View Post
    *Elf. He is super 100% belf fan, you may know him as Erevien and he usually hates on orcs on both Discord and forums.
    Really? With the way he was acting in his Forsaken thread, I'd have thought he was Undead or something.

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Really? With the way he was acting in his Forsaken thread, I'd have thought he was Undead or something.
    He generally pretends to be some "horde defender" but comes out as unstable shizo who just likes anything edgy, no matter how retarded or bad it was.

  9. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    jeez, thank god aliance didnt attack single horde city in the meantime... its not like two (technicaly 3 if we count nighthold which is in nightborne capital) capital cities were raids...
    And the horde got to keep all of them.

    A horde 'loss' is them saying sorry and keeping their stuff.

    An alliance loss is a burning ruin, a plaguepit, or a crator where people's souls were destroyed.

  10. #70
    Blademaster dfsdfvh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Telogrus Rift
    Posts
    25
    Yet according to blizzard devs, Alliance wins every conflicts since then. Guess they just don't care about the Alliance at all and only throw us some bones to justify their action.

  11. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by dfsdfvh View Post
    Yet according to blizzard devs, Alliance wins every conflicts since then. Guess they just don't care about the Alliance at all and only throw us some bones to justify their action.
    The Victory at BFA.
    The Night War.
    Valeria and Turalyon.
    Have more NPCs alive.

    They are all things that are not really worth anything. Why they are not shown in the game. Or they show them to you as "useless" things.

    PS: Like many things that the Horde has as good the whole plot of BFA. They are also things that are worth nothing.

  12. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by Myradin View Post
    And the horde got to keep all of them.

    A horde 'loss' is them saying sorry and keeping their stuff.

    An alliance loss is a burning ruin, a plaguepit, or a crator where people's souls were destroyed.
    and when horde does something they lost leader or other lore important character
    when alliance commits ethnic purge or attacks during armistice or other war crimes they dont even get scolded, when they murder droves of civilians its always "justified" or retconed... horde using blight is sooo horrible, yet alliance using fire to do literaly the same are soo righteous...

  13. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    And you would be incredibly dishonest if you did count Nighthold since the nightborne were not part of the Horde at the time.
    So we also can't count the Horde attacking and occupying Gilneas since they weren't Alliance at the time.
    The most difficult thing for people to do is objectively look at something they don't like and be able to accept that it is not bad, that other people like it, and if it was changed to the way they'd like it that other people would not like it and want it changed back. The second most is to receive something they didn't want or ask for and be grateful for it, not immediately demand what they wanted instead.

  14. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    So we also can't count the Horde attacking and occupying Gilneas since they weren't Alliance at the time.
    Yeah, we just count that as the Horde's typical KILL EVERYTHING DAT NOT US modus operandi.

  15. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy Cough View Post
    Anyone who says there aint no alliance bias is clearly delusional

    Horde might have an edge when it comes to gameplay but story wise alliance is leading lots

    We couldn't even kill mekkatorque arguable the most worthless racial leader, no he returned as a gnomish iron man
    Horde took out several cities in Teldrassil as well as like half a dozen or more throughout the rest of Kalimdor nearly wiping out an entire species. While the Horde loses a faction leader every now and then. Every victory the Alliance gets is only after a defeat from the Horde and then the Horde doesn't even get punished for what they do. I think one side clearly wins more storywise.

    Oh yeah and Blizzard just shit out a bunch of horses for Alliance while actually creating mounts for the Horde.

  16. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by dfsdfvh View Post
    Yet according to blizzard devs, Alliance wins every conflicts since then. Guess they just don't care about the Alliance at all and only throw us some bones to justify their action.
    That's because if the Horde wins, the Alliance is destroyed, when the Alliance wins, they go "Well, don't do it again, ok?" and let the Horde keep everything they conquered, now which of these two is better for keeping the storyline going?

  17. #77
    Just have to check on raiding to see who Blizzard has biased, its gone to the level of only way to fix it, is to make Alliance so Op that you have to play as Alliance if you want any chance on world first.

  18. #78
    OP do you just come back from repeated bans to only post pro-Horde obsession threads and sperg out on everybody who posts in the thread?


    Just why

  19. #79
    The Insane Ielenia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    16,601
    Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    So we also can't count the Horde attacking and occupying Gilneas since they weren't Alliance at the time.
    I don't recall ever saying otherwise, here in this thread?
    I did a Necromancer thing. Check it out! All feedback welcome!
    I also did a Bard thing! Questions, comments and ideas, all welcome!

  20. #80
    Imagine thinking that Blizzard's bias is in favor of the ALLIANCE. You start wars with us like every three expansions, destroy our cities, we're NEVER allowed to inflict real consequences for that, you just overthrow your own leader, not for us, but for dicking with YOUR people, and call it good enough. And Sylvanas will probably get away with it all anyway, get a redemption arc, and we'll have to swallow being told what a great person this genocidal maniac death Nazi is.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •