Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    There was no trade deal Prior to wrath why are you making stuff up?
    There was a peace between factions. Also as far as i recall when Garrosh was a “green” (brown) newcomer in Orgrimmar some sort of a hunting rights thing in Ashenvale was mentioned which was in danger potentially due to growing tension.

But besides that.

Using your logic - Horde broke the peace. Alliance just didnt responded until later.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VladlTutushkin View Post
    There was a peace between factions. Also as far as i recall when Garrosh was a “green” (brown) newcomer in Orgrimmar some sort of a hunting rights thing in Ashenvale was mentioned which was in danger potentially due to growing tension.

But besides that.

Using your logic - Horde broke the peace. Alliance just didnt responded until later.
    They weren't even at peace In vanilla the whole point of the trade deal in wrath was to start working towards peace, again why are you making stuff up?

also I don't know where the "using my logic" thing is coming from I said the alliance declared war and then started the war by launching assaults on the horde something the horde didn't do.

They weren't even at peace In vanilla the whole point of the trade deal in wrath was to start working towards peace, again why are you making stuff up?

also I don't know where the "using my logic" thing is coming from I said the alliance declared war and then started the war by launching assaults on the horde something the horde didn't do.
    They were not at war in Vanilla.

Simple as that.

7+ Year Old Account
    They were not at war in Vanilla.

Simple as that.
    So you've never heard as a cold war then? because while there might not have been all out war all of the lore flat out says that the pre wrath trade deal was meant as a start towards peace.

So you've never heard as a cold war then? because while there might not have been all out war all of the lore flat out says that the pre wrath trade deal was meant as a start towards peace.
    Also, it just came to my mind. Wasnt Thrall actually saying in one of the Vanilla (or was it BC?) quests that “we are not at war with Alliance”?

7+ Year Old Account
    Also, it just came to my mind. Wasnt Thrall actually saying in one of the Vanilla (or was it BC?) quests that “we are not at war with Alliance”?
    You've just been making stuff up left and right how would I know if another made up point you pulled out of no where exist or not when you dont even know what expan your talking about?

You've just been making stuff up left and right how would I know if another made up point you pulled out of no where exist or not when you dont even know what expan your talking about?
    Thats why i used “?”. And you seem to be… mad.

Anyway, if i really have to i will just lean back and enjoy my officially awarded “moral high ground” and “pristine superior morality” of Alliance horde harps on and on about.

Might as well use it if thats all i have to enjoy.

Remember - in the end you “never knew honour” and are “nothing”.

But we forgive that and accept you as you are. No matter how many genocide crayon you stuff into your nose.

7+ Year Old Account
    Thats why i used “?”. And you seem to be… mad.

Anyway, if i really have to i will just lean back and enjoy my officially awarded “moral high ground” and “pristine superior morality” of Alliance horde harps on and on about.

Might as well use it if thats all i have to enjoy.
    So If making up incorrect things doesn't work you'll fall to sticking to a meme? Personally I go with just not makin stuff up and being wrong but you do you.

So If making up incorrect things doesn't work you'll fall to sticking to a meme? Personally I go with just not makin stuff up and being wrong but you do you.
    From a horde fan that sounds rich. So rich that i feel like standing next to a Saudi prince.

7+ Year Old Account
    From a horde fan that sounds rich. So rich that i feel like standing next to a Saudi prince.
    I'm not a horde fan I just stick to the actual lore.

Quote Originally Posted by geco View Post
    You always get pretty interesting analysis strips. Although I do not agree with them.
    I just wanted to say it.
    I'm not popular here, because the horde elf fans hate me pointing out the positives of the night elves, especially the arcane ones, and they are always challenging it, as if that negates the lore, as such many people don't agree with me based on what others say rather than doing their own research.

Because they aren't night elf fans, most of their info comes from quick wowpedia references, so are surprised by the caveats I throw in as much of my information is specifically tailored to the discussion and comes from my experience in game, reading books , interviews, novels, the actual material gamepedia summraises.

Most of them are blood elf fans too, very jealous and highly protective of that fantasy race, they feel that the night elves being any good at or displaying any skill with magic (namely arcane) and having a civilization that's really cool is their territory, and they found strength when blizzard gave Suramar to the horde - so I'm made to look like the pariah, spouting interesting but crazy details, that surely can't be true because the fat cats say so. Most readers, don't bother to do research either, how can i blame them, this is not their job, it's their leisure, and if they're not interested in night elves, they're not going to read a freaking novel to prove me right or wrong, so they simply accept the majority must be true, I must be wrong, and appreciate my contributions but never believe them or stand up for them.. yet they're right their in the lore, and none of the blood elf antagonist fans can refute a single one

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    avenging the deaths of your son and subjects and the destruction/blighting of your homeland
    There always is a right time for that, and a wrong one as well. I'll let you to determine whether doing it in the middle of a demon apocalypse was the former case... or the latter.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    There always is a right time for that, and a wrong one as well. I'll let you to determine whether doing it in the middle of a demon apocalypse was the former case... or the latter.
    Former. Especially considering how he essentially saved both factions from being wiped out by Sylvanas with unlimited valkyrs.

So yeah, right on time. Its almost like hand of fate guided him.

Not to mention how Sylvans attacked his Kingdom also during a world-ending… actual Cataclysm.

5+ Year Old Account
    'Writer's have x-bias' threads never go well and this is no exception. This is closed.

To correct my typo that some found egregiously disturbing:

Threads about writers having a faction-specific bias, do not produce an environment that is conducive to civil discussion.

Subject matter that focuses on an author's perceived inability to deny their prejudices against fictional entities, is routinely incapable of producing appropriate dialogue between those partaking in debate.

Hopefully, either of these answers suffices.
    Last edited by Rozz; 2021-06-14 at 03:27 PM.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."