Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulsinger View Post
    I'm also Kyrian, so my story campaign is gated behind mandatory dungeon content that I have no chance of doing because I'm 3x the age of the average player and my tolerance for edgelords and suicidal Paladins died waaaaaay back in Naxx. Along with the raid. A lot.
    Don't blame others because you won't run a simple heroic.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Fuck you 4 ever Blizz, right in the mouth. Just fuck right off.

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Don't blame others because you won't run a simple heroic.
    Doesn't even need to be Heroic. You can do normal.

Essentially, LFD Normal and Heroic ... both are facerolls right now.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    Renown fucking 40?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! Holy shit, are they TRYING to make Shadowlands absolute fucking garbage in every way they can?
    You should have reached this months ago just by doing the world boss and your covenant calling that awarded a level. Took maybe 10 minutes a day on the days there was a quest for it. So what 20-30 minutes a week?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    I know right. Can you believe they require you to be level fucking 60 to do SL raids? The nerve of these Blizzard devs!
    I play maybe 3 hours per week and have been renown 40 for months. I do admit if someone spends their time whining or trolling it might be difficult but come on man, it takes maybe 30 minutes per week to do the renown quests.

- - - Updated - - -

WTH is all this whining? No one is making you get flying. Fussing about a SMALL grind is just silly, it's part of the game. No one makes you raid, run mythics, PvP, do pet battles, or any other facet of the game.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulsinger View Post
    I'm also Kyrian, so my story campaign is gated behind mandatory dungeon content
    Said mandatory dungeon content is spending 10 minutes in a normal/heroic dungeon.

Formerly known as Arafal

The amount of entitlement in every thread is astounding. If you quit, good, stay gone. Leave the websites as well. You can't quit unless you drop every single thing related to what you quit. Good riddance.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    What was so bad about flying in mechagon and nazjatar that they're backtracking like this? Unlocking flying is pretty lackluster when you can't fly in any of the content you traverse like your covenant, oribos and korthia... Doesn't seem like unlocking flying at all. Unintuitive bs.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

FU! It is so misleading! It's not level 40, it's 44!
    "Reach Renown Level 40!" I say screw you! Idiots...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jk1895 View Post
    FU! It is so misleading! It's not level 40, it's 44!
    "Reach Renown Level 40!" I say screw you! Idiots...
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Your covenant is the wind beneath your wings, so you’ll need to prove your utmost loyalty to them by earning Renown Level 44 prior to lift off. Make sure that you are at or reach Renown Level 40 before Chains of Domination goes live, so that your efforts go directly into the levels that will become available with the content update.
    It isn't misleading if you read more then the head line. They are saying to prepare for the new renown ranks by making sure you are level 40 before the patch hits. They never said, or implied, that flying unlocked at level 40. The entire post is about preparing for lift off, and not earning lift off.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

yeah, let unlock flying only in old zones, blizzard should be ashame to slap the players face like this