Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    cmon at least put some effort in your troll bait OP...

I do not. F2P will mean people playing on 10 accounts, botting and whatnot.

Even if that wasn't to happen, there's nothing in for blizzard to make it f2p, unless they add a huge cash shop.

No.

If you want it, you pay for it, or gtfo back to private servers with all that entails.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Aucald can you go ahead and lock this thread too since the OP's banned? K Thanks bai ^_^
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not saying that going free-to-play wouldn't increase the number of players, because it would.

What I am saying is that it wouldn't increase the quality of the players; instead, it would decrease it.

Quote Originally Posted by kharabiku View Post
    The funding would continue coming and even more than it would ever reach via sub-only if boosts and xp increase buffs are sold via the in game store.

By drawing more crowd to the game, the entire game wins not just a single version.
    I know you're banned for whatever reason, but the one of the most important things that WoW has going for itself is the fact that there is none of that nonsense. I would instantly quit and never look back the moment they start selling these xp increase buffs and other asian MMO grinder items in a store.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    No, I do not.

Sorry. A museum needs funding for people to experience the past, even if it is an artificial and altered view, there are people who hype and wish to experience it, or have nostalgic thoughts of it, and they should help keep it running.

And I'd rather not go further in on making direct P2W mechanics, such as buffs sold on the store.
    classic should have a box price,not a sub,they arent developing anything,its kinda scumy and scamy of blizz to ask for a sub for classic

Your sub pays for classic and tbc classic and retail its not blizzards fault you dont play the others they wont be chsnging it

Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    foxxy is basically no longer a fox - more like a badger this game

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    classic should have a box price,not a sub,they arent developing anything,its kinda scumy and scamy of blizz to ask for a sub for classic
    But.. they are working on Classic? A subscription makes more sense than a sale. And they are, as we see and hear, developing on Classic, and further on that, maintenance and support as well.

Basically leaning closer to a topic MMO-champion had before Classic was released, new subscriber methods.

A.: Pay only for Classic project servers = 4-5 dollars.
    B.: Pay only for Progression servers = 10-11 dollars.
    C.: Pay for both = 14-15 dollars.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

No.

If Classic Era is f2p, everyone will play that to "try wow" because it's the most easily accessible option, most of these people will probably hate it and be demotivated from trying the actual game. Classic is not representative of the actual game and shouldn't be used as the bait for new players. I'd rather they increase the length and breadth of the retail free to play version first. If anything.

You get access to Classic for free with your sub to the main game.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

Not happening. You got your *Dark Season Pass* and *Burning Crusade Classic Deluxe Edition*, and you think they will change something to F2P? The whole point of Classic is to milk more money without having to create new content

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    You get access to Classic for free with your sub to the main game.
    cool argumen until you realise most people ONLY play classic

10+ Year Old Account
    No, I don't support that at all.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    cool argumen until you realise most people ONLY play classic
    Sadly we'll never know, since Blizzard stopped making public their population numbers years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by greysaber View Post
    Sadly we'll never know, since Blizzard stopped making public their population numbers years ago.
    i mispoke,i ment to say most people who play classic play only classic,and even the ones that play both,certently dont do it at the same time anyways

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty terrible idea, all things considered.

See you on your next burner account OP.

No, super dumb idea.

3+ Year Old Account
    Either way Era will remain dead with TBC and WotLK as the far superior versions of the same game.

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    No, I don't support that at all.
    Why not?

Final Fantasy does it.
    GW2 does it

Classic era is dead

This could help? Unless im missing something...

NOTE: Free Accounts cant speak or invite people or do most things paid accounts do

Quote Originally Posted by kharabiku View Post
    Doubt anyone would touch fresh servers knowing they would lose the community once the server crowd move to the next version and so on.

Also, why would the players who spent two years grinding and getting end game stuff leave all that behind just to do it all over again...really doubt this would work. I personally would skip.
    For the same reason seasons in D2/3 are working.People like resets
    It begins with absence and desire.It begins with blood and fear.It begins with....