Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes – June 7, 2021

Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes – June 7, 2021
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Burning Crusade Classic

• [With regional restarts] The Auction House has been upgraded to improve performance.
    • [With regional restarts] Commander Ameer in Netherstorm has salvaged a prison orb from his last scouting mission and could use your help retrieving a key to unlock it.
    • [With regional restarts] Nether-Stalker Mah’duun in Shattrath now offers a non-Heroic daily dungeon quest.
    • Warchief Kargath Bladefist in The Shattered Halls once again has a delay in between charges of his Blade Dance.
    • Warlock’s Inferno once again stuns and deals damage to enemies in the area.
    • Engineering Schematic: Elemental Seaforium Charge is now available from Consortium faction vendors.
    • The reagents required for the following enchants have been adjusted from pre-patch content to level 70 content:
      • Enchant Gloves - Threat
      • Enchant Gloves - Superior Agility
      • Enchant Cloak - Greater Fire Resistance
      • Enchant Cloak - Greater Nature Resistance
      • Enchant Cloak - Stealth
      • Enchant Cloak - Subtlety
      • Enchant Cloak - Dodge
    • Fixed an issue where the Ring of Blood event in Nagrand would sometimes stall or fail to progress.
    • Fixed an issue where credit was not being granted for killing Crazed Colossus in “Dissension Amongst the Ranks.”

very minor issue, but i've noticed that rarely when mounting up as a warrior and swapping stances while mounted, it doesn't actually swap other than the animation. Not a big deal, and it has only happened like 3-5x out of the hundreds ive mounted, but it would be nice to see it fixed soonish. it is very low on the priority list tho

Quote Originally Posted by justandulas View Post
    very minor issue, but i've noticed that rarely when mounting up as a warrior and swapping stances while mounted, it doesn't actually swap other than the animation. Not a big deal, and it has only happened like 3-5x out of the hundreds ive mounted, but it would be nice to see it fixed soonish. it is very low on the priority list tho
    Lets not talk about all the issues with warrior thanks to all who "hate" batching. Several things you could do in original cant be done atm

I bet blizzard will come here, see your comment, and then fix it. No need to post it on their forums am I right?

The auction house "hotfix" is 3 weeks too late. Should be a freezingfix by now

Should just put in retail AH, way better in every way.

15+ Year Old Account
    Pointless to post here lol, post it on blizzards actual site

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE