The political vibe at Blizzard

Cryonism runs rampart through Blizzard Entertainment. Certainly if you want proof of this, just go check out the Twitter profiles of some of the devs. People just get promoted from editors to literal narrative writers and designers without knowing an inch of the World of Warcraft lore or even having experience with writing whatsoever.

It has been taking over by the political nature that resides within California and the Hollywood culture over there. Los Angeles.
    It should be no surprise that Blizzard Entertainment is slowly turning the same way. People don't need to be competent, or qualified. They just need to share the same political segment at Blizzard. Which is why we had people like Madeleine Roux popping up.

A video that explains it pretty much
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBQM1EtQ0rY

Now, I do believe this is the result of their abyssmal production of quality. It certain would explain a lot.

It's kind of ironic that the devs who are at Blizzard Entertainment happily will work for a minimum wage and complain about their situation on Twitter, but aslong as they can shove as much political garbage by using the games as their platform, they don't seem to mind that Bobby Kotick, a known GOP donator and Republican steals and rakes in the money at the cost of socially deluded Twitter moralknights.

It's sad that the Warcraft IP in particular has to suffer so much because these people can not leave things alone and must force their own agenda because they care more about getting likes on social media and feeling good about themselves with their virtue signaling.

Over and out.

10+ Year Old Account
    OP trying to go 5/5 for terrible bait threads being closed.

10+ Year Old Account
    It has been taking over by the political nature that resides within California and the Hollywood culture over there. Los Angeles.
    Of course there is a problem. The clues are "hidden" in plain sight ... Blizzard>B Lizzard>Be Lizard The lizards walk among us, doing the bidding of their masters. Hollywood, ya know.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowmouse View Post
    Of course there is a problem. The clues are "hidden" in plain sight ... Blizzard>B Lizzard>Be Lizard The lizards walk among us, doing the bidding of their masters. Hollywood, ya know.

"shadowmouse has disappeared mysteriously from his home and if you have any information to his whereabouts please contact local authorities"

Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    OP trying to go 5/5 for terrible bait threads being closed.
    5 for 5? Almost all of the OP's created threads have been closed!

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I get that people are but hurt about Madeleine Roux but she’s a best selling author shes not at all unqualified or to incompetent to work on wow books, she’s also not even a blizzard employe just another of the ton of book contractors they have used through out the years.

Move on not every thing is a personal slight against you, you don’t matter enough for them to care about doing such.
    Last edited by Lorgar Aurelian; 2021-06-05 at 05:38 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Overlordd View Post
    Cryonism runs rampart through Blizzard Entertainment. Certainly if you want proof of this, just go check out the Twitter profiles of some of the devs. People just get promoted from editors to literal narrative writers and designers without knowing an inch of the World of Warcraft lore or even having experience with writing whatsoever.

It should be no surprise that Blizzard Entertainment is slowly turning the same way. People don't need to be competent, or qualified. They just need to share the same political segment at Blizzard. Which is why we had people like Madeleine Roux popping up.

A video that explains it pretty much
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBQM1EtQ0rY

Now, I do believe this is the result of their abyssmal production of quality. It certain would explain a lot.

It's kind of ironic that the devs who are at Blizzard Entertainment happily will work for a minimum wage and complain about their situation on Twitter, but aslong as they can shove as much political garbage by using the games as their platform, they don't seem to mind that Bobby Kotick, a known GOP donator and Republican steals and rakes in the money at the cost of socially deluded Twitter moralknights.

It's sad that the Warcraft IP in particular has to suffer so much because these people can not leave things alone and must force their own agenda because they care more about getting likes on social media and feeling good about themselves with their virtue signaling.
    I didn't know that before now. Now I know.
    Bobby Kotick, a known GOP donator and Republican
    I didn't know that either but I like how he has a passion for the business. Biden and the Dems are going to increase corporate taxes but hopefully it will still stay below 30% and won't make it back to the absurd level it used to be at.
    Over and out.
    10-4. Maybe internet culture could benefit from radio culture?
    Last edited by PC2; 2021-06-05 at 06:05 PM.

It should be no surprise that Blizzard Entertainment is slowly turning the same way.
    dude just say you hate that they acknowledge that LGBTQ+ people exist.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not politics. It's just money. Blizzard has long been the same as any other Triple-A. Maximize profits, minimize effort. It's all shareholder driven.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

10+ Year Old Account
    Y’all still really salty that Shaw and Fairwind hooked up in the tamest and most het way possible, huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

wtf is Cryonism? does it have something to do with cryogenics? is blizard freezing their employees?

OP
    1. CroNYism is not a political ideology.
    2. Madeleine Roux from a quick google search has been publishing fiction for a decade and has over dozen books published at this point, she is certainly NOT an inexperienced writer
    3. this just in, company hires a contractor to write in universe books for them to spec, something companies have been doing for decades long before Blizzard existed (hey, did you know that Hickman and Weiss are not actual employees of Wizards of the coast, but are contracted by them and there was a lawsuit happening due to breach of that contract?) news at 11!!!
    4. diversity, inclusion and representation are NOT political, they are human. people like you are the ones trying to make humans existing into a political issue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Great thread combining male chauvinism and white genocide with incomprehensible spelling and ignorance.
    /s

5+ Year Old Account
    This is closed. GenOT is not for crying about the 'agendas' coming to get your lore and companies.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."