Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Its 10pm and temp just droped from 30's, 29.7C now.
    Max temp was 37C

- - - Updated - - -

Another day in hell, max temp today was 37.1ºC, 34.9ºC right now .

Heat wave in the UK has been intense

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Has rained maybe a week and a half since the end of the Spring.. it is too warm over 25C :/
    Currently storms passing by, been thundering for the past 1 hour nonstop but the clouds went maybe 10km shy off my location.

Hoping that temps will drop to 22-24 max, so that I can actually do anything outside.

Odd. It's very sunny and hot, but at the same time there's a very cold wind.

It rains all day. Outside the window is damp and unpleasant.

7+ Year Old Account
    Rain, gray clouds, temp at steady 20°C or cooler.

And it better stays that way, i absolutely despise the heat.

Formerly known as Arafal

Western norway, partly cloudy, about 22-23C and pretty windy, perfect honestly

Heatwave currently.
    Tomorrow (Tuesday) 96...feels 107
    Wednesday 97...feels 109
    Thursday 98 feels 110
    Normally I'd expect hot and humid weather. But this is extreme.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unusually normal for Texas, though I feel bad for people who don't normally have temperatures around this level in their states. Just checked the weather for most of the country, yeesh, nearly half the population of the country is under some sort of heat warning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Well, Halloween decor is being sold. The cinnamon scent wafting is off-putting since I tend to associate that with the cool Autumn air...AND IT'S FUCKING 100 DEGREES (f) OUTSIDE.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally hell has arrived , 39.8ºC in my town.

10+ Year Old Account
    Absurd temperatures, outside is over 40°C, inside i have 32°C. Forecast say's temps might go up to 44 in wednesday... that will be a town new record, just unbearable.

Suppose to hit 100⁰F today. Tonight in the mid 80s. And it's that nighttime temp that's more the danger since that's no relief.

It's raining a little bit today, I'm sitting by the window drinking coffee and watching people go to work. It's my day off and I don't have to rush anywhere.

The weather outside is perfectly sunny. I'm going for a walk with the dog.

Chilly with a dash of... eh what do you care, you're a bot.

12C rain, welcome to englando

Super Typhoon to hit Guam

Mawar, which had been strengthening on Tuesday, was upgraded to a Super Typhoon late in the afternoon, verging on a Category 5 hurricane with winds of 155 miles per hour, the Weather Service said. The Super Typhoon classification is given to tropical cyclones with winds of 150 m.p.h. or higher.

If the storm makes landfall on Guam at the strength of a Category 5 hurricane, it would arrive with more force than Hurricane Ian, which was a Category 4 storm when it slammed into Florida in September, killing at least 114 people and leaving a wreckage on a scale that was staggering even to Floridians who had survived and rebuilt after other powerful storms.

----------
    I'm sure we'll be seeing more of this sort of weather.