Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
... LastLast
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    Your bet is wrong...
    I do not play retail.
    Ofc you do.

    Just because you found your holygrail, dont pretend you havent been playing retail for some expansions, including shadowlands.

    Let me correct your words.
    "I dont play retail anymore"

  2. #22
    My experience has been positive as a boosted character.

    In fact, my first instance was a Blood Furnace at lvl 58 with top tier players including a Scarab Lord. They were really chill and patient with me since I had to re-adjust to the game.

    The "no boosted characters" groups are few. Just avoid them, they are the same toxic people in retail asking for AotC for a normal raid or 100000 rio for a +10.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeanix View Post
    No that would be cheating, and cheaters should be banned. I know that ebay players dont believe in this concept and would rather want games to be played with credit cards these days.
    I think People like you really dont know how much of an issue this is. Thats how people do it. GDKP? People using Gold from bots. Boosts? People using Gold from bots.

    So thats what you are fighting for. Peoples right to cheat and screw over the economy.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by owbu View Post
    "Boost hate" was a problem in the pre-patch because it meant having tons of lvl 60 characters in your raid with green lvl 20 gear and no idea how to use your class.
    Now that BC is out, very few people on any realm will care wether you skipped your way to 58 and then leveled the rest of the way.
    Watch out everyone, this guy knows how to press his two button rotation and how to clear hellfire ramparts.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw1337 View Post
    What you are saying makes absolutely no sense. Buying a boost has nothing to do with knowing how to play. I have played this game ever since launch and leveled my share ofcharacters over the time. And quite frankly, I can't be bothered doing it again - so yeah I bought the boost. Have fun standing behind a mage in random dungeons all the way to 60 while you call it the True Classic Experience! And that will probably even make you skilled Everyone boosts - some use blizzards services others pay mages to do it for them - bottom line is: Almost no one likes leveling and want it over with to get to the fun part.
    Thanks for your in-depth critical response from your freshly made account.
    I feel totally destoryed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hauzhi View Post
    Ofc you do.
    No. I do not.
    I think i know better what i do with my time... i guess?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hauzhi View Post
    Just because you found your holygrail, dont pretend you havent been playing retail for some expansions, including shadowlands.

    Let me correct your words.
    "I dont play retail anymore"
    If you want to play stupid 'catching words game' - yes i do not play retail anymore.
    Played for totally 3-4 months between WoD and current Retail.
    Last edited by Mendzia; 2021-06-07 at 07:24 AM.

  6. #26
    Some of you here clearly haven't played with the people you pretend don't exist, the fresh boosted meme isn't just a meme, in pre patch I did quite a few dungeons to gear my paladin and I can tell you, most of those who were boosted were ignorant, didn't know how to properly play their class and the one time we had one tanking it was the biggest shit show ever. I also had healing items ninja'd by boosties because healer gear is better than communal gear as I have been told, can't even blame them for that one I guess.

    Just don't pretend that some, if not, quite a few of these boosted players do not know how to play their class properly. It is a real thing.

  7. #27
    There's no mom/dad realm where people cheer at each other for skipping the game and who claim to not have time to play but goes ahead and wants to play one of the most time demanding versions of the game.

    That aside, if you boost and play the game for a few hours, no one will even be able to tell that you boosted. You won't have a mark on your forehead saying that you boosted.

    Boosted people are not wanted for a valid reason, not because random hate.

    And lol at people who cry about not being wanted in farm runs becase they don't have aq40/t3 gear. What did you expect farm runners to require? Communal gear?
    Last edited by kranur; 2021-06-07 at 07:37 AM.

  8. #28
    [QUOTE=Mendzia] Thanks for your in-depth critical response from your freshly made account.
    I feel totally destoryed.
    [/QOUTE]


    So, now you are bashing my MMO-C account to?
    Cant really seem to catch a break here - guess I should have made to sure have been a member for 10 years before I posted an answer to your post
    But, your dismissive behavior and low level attacks really point out that you have no bearing in what you say anyway so I'm not that hurt by it.

  9. #29
    What are you talking about vast majority don't cares about boosters, safe space? Are you so fragile you need a safe space for a few loud nerds?
    It takes you few minutes to learn the binds just do few quests before entering dungeons. I healed ramparts as boosted 59 spriest with 4 other either freshly dinged or boosters and it was easy.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by kranur View Post
    There's no mom/dad realm where people cheer at each other for skipping the game and who claim to not have time to play but goes ahead and wants to play one of the most time demanding versions of the game.

    That aside, if you boost and play the game for a few hours, no one will even be able to tell that you boosted. You won't have a mark on your forehead saying that you boosted.

    Boosted people are not wanted for a valid reason, not because random hate.

    And lol at people who cry about not being wanted in farm runs becase they don't have aq40/t3 gear. What did you expect farm runners to require? Communal gear?
    That is great post my dude.
    Very well said!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw1337 View Post
    So, now you are bashing my MMO-C account to?
    There is a reason for making new account, isn't it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw1337 View Post
    Cant really seem to catch a break here - guess I should have made to sure have been a member for 10 years before I posted an answer to your post
    Yes - i'd definitely took your response more seriously in that case.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw1337 View Post
    But, your dismissive behavior and low level attacks really point out that you have no bearing in what you say anyway so I'm not that hurt by it.
    Wow, mate.
    You have to be really tough that you survied my 'low level attacks' and you are not hurt... especially on new account.
    I am impressed.
    Take it also as my last response.
    Last edited by Mendzia; 2021-06-07 at 07:48 AM.

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    That is great post my dude.
    Very well said!



    There is a reason for making new account, isn't it?



    Yes - i'd definitely took your response more seriously in that case.



    Wow, mate.
    You have to be really tough that you survied my 'low level attacks' and you are not hurt... especially on new account.
    I am impressed.
    Take it also as my last response.
    Its somehow always someones "last" response when they have nothing to say/get called out Of course its my first account - your post was so way off that I had to force myself to create an account so I could respond For this very reason that we are witnessing, I refrain from discussing with "people" online - its gets toxic real fast - THATS why its a new account buddy

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Very rare pepe View Post
    Some of you here clearly haven't played with the people you pretend don't exist, the fresh boosted meme isn't just a meme, in pre patch I did quite a few dungeons to gear my paladin and I can tell you, most of those who were boosted were ignorant, didn't know how to properly play their class and the one time we had one tanking it was the biggest shit show ever. I also had healing items ninja'd by boosties because healer gear is better than communal gear as I have been told, can't even blame them for that one I guess.

    Just don't pretend that some, if not, quite a few of these boosted players do not know how to play their class properly. It is a real thing.
    upgrade is an upgrade

    you also should stop pretending that tbc requires from people more then pressing 3 buttons.

  13. #33
    Literaly zero people gives a shit. Boost your toon up and come enjoy TBC.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Scifix View Post
    I`ve experienced the opposite, alot of people looking for players for their dungeon spam groups are advertising with "be geared", and by geared, they mean full bis t3 or so
    Yes, but these people are by now level 70. I saw them alot in general and lfg chat in the first week(days) of classic BC. Now people just search for anyone.

    On topic:

    People wont notice if you are boosted or not shortly after you have quested a bit in Hellfire. You replace gear quickly from Q rewards. After a couple of levels people dont know anymore.

    People will notice if you dont know the spells your character have. Imagine a mage not knowing about sheep. Or a warr tank dont knowing about taunt, so on.
    Last edited by crusadernero; 2021-06-07 at 08:11 AM.

  15. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Aesahaettr View Post
    Lol @ the idea that boosters automatically don't know how to play. Most boosters, including the op, are old players.

    Equally lol @ the people who think leveling tells you shit.

    By all means, the knobs who demand their smooooooth experience can group with whoever they want, but if you manner of selection is who boosted Vs who didn't is laughable.
    This might be true for boosting such as leveling, boring stuff, just to get to use your time wisely with your friends. But when it comes to challenges, like mplus, mythic raid boosting, 15yo crybabies who want instant gratification and shiny armor on mommas visa are skyrocketing.

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxina View Post
    Literaly zero people gives a shit. Boost your toon up and come enjoy TBC.
    If i'd give a advise to OP this would be it.
    Buy boost, have fun in Outland and ignore all the hate (from person like me).
    Do not try to find 'dad's guild' to allienate even more from community.
    Get some basic gear from quests, learn you spec and skills and nobody will notice anything later.
    Last edited by Mendzia; 2021-06-07 at 08:25 AM.

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    upgrade is an upgrade

    you also should stop pretending that tbc requires from people more then pressing 3 buttons.
    It doesn't require that much thought or skill, I agree with you and do not pretend otherwise, so don't put words in my mouth.

    What is true though is that some people out there struggle with those 3 buttons, you clearly do not play the game so why not take your wrong input and put it somewhere where maybe you might be able to form a decent opinion on a subject.

  18. #38
    This thread proves op's thesis and his need for a safe space.

    I mean I'm glad there's still space for antisocial unemployed people to exist. But the lack of empathy is disturbing.

  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Töasty View Post
    Hello. I started playing wow around the launch of TBC with my buddy who had raided in vanilla. We played for years through multiple expansions, up to when level 90 was the max. Multiple realms, horde, alliance, multiple toons, etc. He talked me into playing classic a few months ago, particularly because of TBC coming out, we wanted to relive the glory days. Because of real life, kids, work, and me being too indecisive about which character to pick, since I can only dedicate time to one, he and I now have toons that are no where near close in level. All we want to do is go to outlands together again. It seems like there is a lot of hate on the people who boost, and we would like to find a relaxed realm/guild with other dads/moms who understand that real life is priority, and aren't going to harass someone for boosting. He is priest for life, and I'll probably roll a druid, like we both did back then, only this time we might want to be horde. Doesn't really matter as long as we have a group of like-minded people to dungeon/pvp/raid. Thanks for reading!
    just ignore the haters,plenty of people boosting and plenty of casual guilds out there

    however the ''dads and moms part'' kinda has me a bit weirded out,what is this?some kind of catfishing?lol

  20. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    Of course there is a hate about ppl buying boosts and will be.
    You guys want to play the game without playing it... and then join dungeons without any clue and experience.
    Saying 'i am dad and that has no time' does not matter here for other people wanting to do it smooth.
    I've been in a few instances with 'Communal' people... and holy shit it was so painful when they to find Renew in their spellbook because 'he does not know that he can do it'.
    Those dungeons have been in the game for like 15 years. Its not new content.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •