Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ...
4
5
6
7
8
... LastLast
  1. #101
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeanix View Post
    im not whining - i want to buy tier 5
    You can. Buy gold, pay boosting community, ggez.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

  2. #102
    Merely a Setback Queen of Hamsters's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    I commute between Sweden and Crown Falls.
    Posts
    28,416
    Gatekeepers trying to tell you what the CoRrEcT WaY oF PLAyIng is, are just pathetic nobodies. Boost and be happy, it's a goddamned game.
    Liberté, égalité, fraternité
    ⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚ ゚・⭑
    "I need to boycott Blizzard!! I know, I'll go play an MMORPG made by Amazon instead! Hurr durr!"

  3. #103
    Fluffy Kitten Nerph-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Belgium, EU
    Posts
    7,179
    Quote Originally Posted by Töasty View Post
    I was going to try to individually reply to your comments but it's just not worth my time. You and your guild seem to be the exact sort of mentality I am looking to avoid. I'm not asking for special treatment or to be carried because "I made a choice to have a family, and now I think I'm better than you?". I'm simply looking for a guild of people with similar real life situations that understand "when you have kids, random shit happens". I don't think you actually understand what arrogance means, or you're trying to pick a fight with a random stranger.
    Don't bother with them, they're keyboard warriors just posting here to antagonize people while half of them have already admitted they don't even play the game any more, it's extremely sad.

    Sorry if you already mentioned it somewhere in the thread, I might have missed it, but are you US or EU? I ask because I know of a retail guild that would most definitely be what you're looking for, and some of them are playing TBC Classic on Mirage Raceway PvE EU realm (I think, I'm not playing TBC Classic myself). If it's applicable to you, I can try find more info. Let me know

  4. #104
    Quote Originally Posted by panda040 View Post
    Leveling is fun, and he can boost, but i wouldn't recommend dungeons until he is well geared.
    That is entirely subjective - as you can see from the EXTENSIVE use of the boost, many people disagree with you and will literally pay money to bypass this "fun" experience you are defending.
    Quote Originally Posted by Utrrabbit View Post
    Any sane person would see your a moron.
    Quote Originally Posted by OokOok View Post
    you have to be a moron to of said .

  5. #105
    Merely a Setback Queen of Hamsters's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    I commute between Sweden and Crown Falls.
    Posts
    28,416
    Quote Originally Posted by Prag View Post
    Empathy is also part of the human condition yet the community is hell-bent on proving that narrative false.

    - - - Updated - - -


    .
    Tbf, humans (especially those of lower IQ/EQ) have always proven themselves to be far more likely to fall victim to "us vs them"-mentality than the more constructive ability to live and let live. Everyone's got the right to hold opinions and values, of course, but forcing them upon others with hate and even violence is what people love to do most of all... In WoW it seems to take the form of fundamentalist "purists" hating on boostees, micro-transactions and anyone not playing as they deem fit.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2021-06-07 at 11:04 PM.
    Liberté, égalité, fraternité
    ⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚ ゚・⭑
    "I need to boycott Blizzard!! I know, I'll go play an MMORPG made by Amazon instead! Hurr durr!"

  6. #106
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeanix View Post
    that's cheating.
    Is it? Why?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

  7. #107
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeanix View Post
    because it's against TOS?
    You can buy gold legitimately on retail and give it to boosting communities there. I'm sure there are several who operate on both classic and retail servers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

  8. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    Don't bother with them, they're keyboard warriors just posting here to antagonize people while half of them have already admitted they don't even play the game any more, it's extremely sad.

    Sorry if you already mentioned it somewhere in the thread, I might have missed it, but are you US or EU? I ask because I know of a retail guild that would most definitely be what you're looking for, and some of them are playing TBC Classic on Mirage Raceway PvE EU realm (I think, I'm not playing TBC Classic myself). If it's applicable to you, I can try find more info. Let me know
    I'm US, East coast realms would probably have best ping for me. Thanks for the info!

  9. #109
    Twitter's a place that'll pamper you, so long as you come up with a dad enough story.

  10. #110
    Quote Originally Posted by panda040 View Post
    Leveling is fun, and he can boost, but i wouldn't recommend dungeons until he is well geared.
    You mean the leveling dungeons that are designed to be done by people with lvling gear. The sort of gear that you get when you boost? It isn't heroic where mobs can turn around and one shot players in raid gear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

  11. #111
    Quote Originally Posted by Töasty View Post
    I'm US, East coast realms would probably have best ping for me. Thanks for the info!
    I know at least 3 people on this very forum who have been extremely vocal and tbh, quite nasty towards people paying for the boost - ironic considering they have admitted privately that they themselves have paid for a boost, and in one instance, bought the version with the mount.

    Ignore everyone saying anything negative about the boost - by level 60 (about an hours work, maybe 2), and no one will have a clue if you boosted, came late to classic, boosted with gold, or are just an alt leveled specifically for TBC. I personally had one alt in trash gear sitting at 55 for weeks before pushing through to 58 and leaving it sitting there for TBC launch.

    Lastly, a boosted toon will still tear through the opening quests in hellfire, no issue AT ALL, and you will have a full set of expansion appropriate gear within a few hours of walking through the portal. Will you be matching some full T3 geared raider? no. Would you or should you be expected to? absolutely not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Utrrabbit View Post
    Any sane person would see your a moron.
    Quote Originally Posted by OokOok View Post
    you have to be a moron to of said .

  12. #112
    Quote Originally Posted by Eugenik View Post
    Dont dads have balls? You seem to be lacking.. grow a pair and just do it.
    What if you adopted?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Scifix View Post
    I`ve experienced the opposite, alot of people looking for players for their dungeon spam groups are advertising with "be geared", and by geared, they mean full bis t3 or so
    Which is a laughable thing to expect for dungeons.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    Of course there is a hate about ppl buying boosts and will be.
    You guys want to play the game without playing it... and then join dungeons without any clue and experience.
    Saying 'i am dad and that has no time' does not matter here for other people wanting to do it smooth.
    I've been in a few instances with 'Communal' people... and holy shit it was so painful when they to find Renew in their spellbook because 'he does not know that he can do it'.
    Oh bullshit. I’m guessing most of the people boosting probably played BC orogmally and just don’t want to level a particular class all the from from 1. I may do this with a Druid. And I raided past T5 content on a Druid back in BC originally. D it doesn’t take very long to rehear in out lands anyway. I’ve done every quest in HFP literally dozens of times, from way back when it was fresh on.

    It’s laughable when people here talk down to others like as if you’re so goddamned special. You’re not. In fact, I think I’ll boost a Druid now, and be loud and proud about it. Just to be a dick.

  13. #113
    Scarab Lord crakerjack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Ptwn, Oregon
    Posts
    4,885
    The boost haters are just a loud minority. It’s not like majority of the player base hates the boost, it’s just that the ones who hate it are the loudest. Regardless, any realm you go on will have them, more so in the realms where asmongold plays.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

  14. #114
    Quote Originally Posted by kranur View Post
    There's no mom/dad realm where people cheer at each other for skipping the game and who claim to not have time to play but goes ahead and wants to play one of the most time demanding versions of the game.
    Pretty much.
    It's downright ridiculous to use the "I am a dad I haven't time" excuse to sign up for a MMO.
    Just like I just can't fathom the mindset "I'll pay a subscription to play a game, and then I'll pay to skip the content of the game".

    And finally, it's a good thing that people look down on the boosters, because they are the ones validating monetization and cheapening of the game. That's a good part of what we were trying to get away from, only to have fucking whales sucking up Blizzard to import this cancer back into Classic.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Tbf, humans (especially those of lower IQ/EQ) have always proven themselves to be far more likely to fall victim to "us vs them"-mentality than the more constructive ability to live and let live. Everyone's got the right to hold opinions and values, of course, but forcing them upon others with hate and even violence is what people love to do most of all... In WoW it seems to take the form of fundamentalist "purists" hating on boostees, micro-transactions and anyone not playing as they deem fit.
    From someone who despises Classic and yet comes to shitpost every day of the week about Classic in a Classic forum, that hypocrital lesson is pretty funny. Someone is projecting hard and should listen to their own advice.

  15. #115
    Quote Originally Posted by Akka View Post
    From someone who despises Classic and yet comes to shitpost every day of the week about Classic in a Classic forum, that hypocrital lesson is pretty funny. Someone is projecting hard and should listen to their own advice.
    Amen brother

  16. #116
    Mechagnome Piesor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Moonglade
    Posts
    504
    Quote Originally Posted by Töasty View Post
    [...]All we want to do is go to outlands together again. It seems like there is a lot of hate on the people who boost [...]
    Just do it. However I would suggest that you play on a PVE server since boosted characters are literally free honor and will be oneshotted 24/7.
    Now that the initial leveling rush is over you meet many boosted characters in rnd dungeons and during questing.

  17. #117
    Quote Originally Posted by Akka View Post
    And finally, it's a good thing that people look down on the boosters, because they are the ones validating monetization and cheapening of the game. That's a good part of what we were trying to get away from, only to have fucking whales sucking up Blizzard to import this cancer back into Classic.
    Ah yes, the people /spitting on people with CE mounts and kicking boosties from groups are truly the heroes this game needs. Stopping people who’ve already bought the mount and boost from supporting greedy business practices.

    C’mon, the shop was coming no matter what. They’ve been saying for years that services was the way for their other games.

    Look at the outcry in WotLK when it launched. What good did that do?

    People seem to need some safety blanket for being an ass and will look for any justification.
    Last edited by Prag; 2021-06-08 at 10:42 AM.

  18. #118
    Scarab Lord Eugenik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    In your backyard
    Posts
    4,427
    Quote Originally Posted by ghays View Post
    What if you adopted?
    What if my dad was gay?
    Let's look at the test results. You are a horrible person. It says right here, you're a horrible person. We weren't even testing that. Don't let the horrible person thing get you down though. Science justified your parents choice to abandon you.

  19. #119
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    and people wonder why tbc launch is ignored by gaming world
    maybe because it's a re-release of a 14 year old niche MMO

  20. #120
    Quote Originally Posted by Prag View Post
    Ah yes, the people /spitting on people with CE mounts and kicking boosties from groups are truly the heroes this game needs. Stopping people who’ve already bought the mount and boost from supporting greedy business practices.
    They aren't heroes and doing that won't change anything.
    They're justified though, and boosters deserve the scorn they get.
    You seem to have trouble seeing the difference in concepts here.
    C’mon, the shop was coming no matter what. They’ve been saying for years that services was the way for their other games.

    Look at the outcry in WotLK when it launched. What good did that do?
    And look where retail has gone since then. Seems to me that all the retarded "it doesn't affect you, why should you care/just don't use it" are part of the enablers that allowed this to go there.
    People seem to need some safety blanket for being an ass and will look for any justification.
    True, but it doesn't mean that sometimes it isn't justified.

    Not that I do /spit on boosters, but I certainly don't fault people who do.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •