Page 1 of 19
... LastLast

[Speculation] Tinker Class for 10.0 Dragon Isles

The next class will be the Tinker for the Dragon isles expansion.

Undermine will be the next Oribos, Dalaran, Shatrath, Etc

Wrathion is looking for the dragon isles, which are more than likely hidden via titan tech similar to Uldum before the Cataclysm. He also has a new titanic friend in the form of MOTHER.

What’s going to happen is that Wrathion will employ the Tinker’s Union, gather all teh word’s best tinkers under one roof and combine their tech, with MOTHER’s titan tech, and his draconic essences that we gathered to empower our HoA and use them to locate teh dragon isles.

They succeed and thus Wrathion funds the Tinker Unions efforts and they’re able to spread their influence across azeroth.

Dragonsworn will instead be the next covenants unfortunately.

And people disregarded this as a store pet to match the store mount. Look what I just found...

https://ptr.wowhead.com/npc=179125/t...ng#summoned-by

That thing is sold by a wow anniversary vendor and was added in the 9.1 PTR.

WoW's anniversary event is in NoV, which means 10.0 would most likely have been announced by then!

Look at it's abilities too. Shit would give fire to my 10.0 - 11.0 light/void expansion theory too.

OMG I'm hitting pyromancer levels that shouldn't be possible here.
    Last edited by Varx; 2021-06-11 at 08:16 PM.

You forgot to mention - the Dragon Isles are in SPACE

10+ Year Old Account
    Cool story. I too like to come up with scenarios while in the shower.

In before Belluar reads this and has a 15 minute video.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodwulf View Post

Too late, the OP IS actually Belular, and he has the video ready to go up the moment he has enough people he thinks will buy it.

OT: While cool, if this were real, we wouldn't be hearing about it now. At least wait for a day or two until the next Con they attend. Then so many more will argue its validity until they shoot it dead.

10+ Year Old Account

Belluar is too busy fanning over FFXIV.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

...then one day we wake up and realize that everything that happened in the last season, er, expansion has been a dream.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Belluar is too busy fanning over FFXIV.
    O he is now. Dammit is he following me *peers over shoulder* cause i restarted my account for the 5th time like a month ago...
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    The next class will be the Tinker for the Dragon isles expansion.

Undermine will be the next Oribos, Dalaran, Shatrath, Etc

Wrathion is looking for the dragon isles, which are more than likely hidden via titan tech similar to Uldum before the Cataclysm. He also has a new titanic friend in the form of MOTHER.

What’s going to happen is that Wrathion will employ the Tinker’s Union, gather all teh word’s best tinkers under one roof and combine their tech, with MOTHER’s titan tech, and his draconic essences that we gathered to empower our HoA and use them to locate teh dragon isles.

They succeed and thus Wrathion funds the Tinker Unions efforts and they’re able to spread their influence across azeroth.

Dragonsworn will instead be the next covenants unfortunately.
    Tinkers will probably only happen in the game after Dark Rangers were released, considering that the ability of playing basically as Sylvanas Windrunner, who after Illidan and Arthas is one of the biggest icons of the game, is objectively more profitable.

This seems entirely possible.

It would also be the first expansion I wouldn't purchase. Battle for Azeroth is the first expansion I regretted purchasing. I was disappointed in how stagnant the game had become. With Shadowlands... more regret, obviously, but now I could only be disappointed in myself.

It is only logical that they would completely bastardize the few remaining concepts I'm still interested in. At least I'll finally be able to cut the cord after nearly three decades of being a rabid WarCraft fan....

the tinker meme is still alive?

Quote Originally Posted by Diaphin View Post
    Tinkers will probably only happen in the game after Dark Rangers were released, considering that the ability of playing basically as Sylvanas Windrunner, who after Illidan and Arthas is one of the biggest icons of the game, is objectively more profitable.
    Haha come on there's no chance DR's will ever be a thing now. Sylv is dropping a hunter only weapon with a dark ranger ability. It's dead. At most it could potentially be a 4th spec but not a class.

I'm setting the timer right now for you know who to show up.

Quote Originally Posted by Diaphin View Post
    Ah so I guess Tinkers are never happening by your logic then. Since DR aren't happening.

Quote Originally Posted by HateTrain View Post
    I'm setting the timer right now for you know who to show up.
    That dude with the 2018 Tinker concept and Dragonsworn concept? Love that guy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    Ah so I guess Tinkers are never happening by your logic then. Since DR aren't happening.
    Sorry misread.
    Last edited by Varx; 2021-06-08 at 04:11 PM.

That dude with the 2018 Tinker concept and Dragonsworn concept? Love that guy.

- - - Updated - - -

What? How does that logic apply to Tinkers? Sylvanas is dropping a HUNTER only bow that grants a dark ranger ability. If DR's would have been a class then this is the expansion to do it in. Blizz didn't because they have other plans. Plans that my brilliance has deciphered.
    DR isn't happening as a class or spec. So because that person has declared Tinker isn't happening until DR is turned into a class, that means tinker is never happening. Since DR will never be a class.

We also have tinkers in game already anyway. They're called engineers.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    DR isn't happening as a class or spec. So because that person has declared Tinker isn't happening until DR is turned into a class, that means tinker is never happening. Since DR will never be a class.

We also have tinkers in game already anyway. They're called engineers.
    I miss read your first reply and thought it was directed to me lol.

Engineers dont cover the fanatsy the same way Tinkers would. Engineering is like making simple life hack gadgets for Walmart. Tinkers is like being Tony Stark. If anything use Gazlowe from island exp as reference.

Plus wouldnt be the first time a profession has a level of over lap with a class.

Alchemy - Monks

Enchanting - Ench shammies / DK's

3+ Year Old Account
    O he is now. Dammit is he following me *peers over shoulder* cause i restarted my account for the 5th time like a month ago...
    No. Pyromancer is the one following you. He also started recently. Hell he might actually be farther into the game than Bellular.

I miss read your first reply and thought it was directed to me lol.

Engineers dont cover the fanatsy the same way Tinkers would. Engineering is like making simple life hack gadgets for Walmart. Tinkers is like being Tony Stark. If anything use Gazlowe from island exp as reference.

Plus wouldnt be the first time a profession has a level of over lap with a class.

Alchemy - Monks

Enchanting - Ench shammies / DK's
    What? That's nowhere near the actual comparison. Engineers absolutely cover the same fantasy. You fucking build robots and mounts with engineering.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    No. Pyromancer is the one following you. He also started recently. Hell he might actually be farther into the game than Bellular.
    O shit.....i need to cover my tracks better.

Btw your avatar is the first bad guy I was even slightly interested in the entire FF14 narrative. I really liked Emet.

10+ Year Old Account
    How about the Shadow Hunter instead.

Or... the Spellbreaker! The Templar! or the Alchemist? SO many possibilities...

...to make shitposts about.