Quote Originally Posted by JohnBrown1917 View Post
    Nah, you just support total control from the big corporations.
    But he doesn’t support defining Tennessee Whiskey! Clearly he’s not a corporatist. /s

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    It’s not a strawman just because you have no way to refute the facts. Explain how Amazon owning the roads is better than government. Remember, appropriately funded infrastructure is about providing said infrastructure. Privately owned infrastructure is about profits. Do you honestly think you’d pay less in tolls than taxes to fund said roads? If you do then you are incredibly delusional.

- - - Updated - - -

He’s too dumb to understand that 100% taxes means no incentive to work at all. Meanwhile he thinks 30% taxes is some kind of punishment instead of contributing to the society you profit from.
    It's not my argument, it's the one you are making for me.

Feel free to light it on fire all you want.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    I hate personal freedom because people abuse it like a shiny new toy.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Once again, you said it's not authoritarian, and it's not punishment.

So much for your argument.
    He repeated those claims and you didn’t refute his argument that it makes zero economic sense. So much for your “argument”.

Nah, you just support total control from the big corporations.
    As opposed to an authoritarian communist?

Yeah, I'll take capitalism, thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

He repeated those claims and you didn’t refute his argument that it makes zero economic sense. So much for your “argument”.
    Then his argument is totally useless, and he should focus on economics.

Maybe he knows what capital gains are.
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.

no i said that it isnt. even at 100% its not its just economically suicide under capitalism and poor governance.

all wealth belongs to society not the individual as its society that creates the wealth not the individual.

Обединени социалистически щати на Америка

Hey, as long as your honest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnusthegreat View Post
    Timmy still can get lunch, it's just not free.

Hey, as long as your honest.
    No. He really isn't.

- - - Updated - - -

Then his argument is totally useless, and he should focus on economics.

Maybe he knows what capital gains are.
    Maybe you should focus on the actual arguments being made instead of inserting your own bullshit.

Yeah, because you're an authoritarian who hates the wealthy.
    Nope. Try again.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    no i said that it isnt. even at 100% its not its just economically suicide under capitalism and poor governance.

all wealth belongs to society not the individual as its society that creates the wealth not the individual.
    Thank God, I dont live in a socialst world like that.

This is why Warren and Bernie will never actually gain much traction, because the political capital needed for the shit die-hard progressives want, just isn't there.

When Warren was building her tax-the-rich efforts, she didn't actually try and figure out the economic impact of her efforts.

Man, people really want to murder some folk with that trolley.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe you should focus on the actual arguments being made instead of inserting your own bullshit.
    Wait... I'm trying to overcome the irony of you saying. That.

Nope, can't get past it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Nope. Try again.
    You literally said it.

It's rather sad how many of you guys got caught lying, and pushing false narratives to further that authoritarian agenda.
    The only one that's full of shit here is you, buddy. Like you saying I hate the wealthy or that I am an authoritarian. Both are factually incorrect, you know they are factually incorrect, and yet you sit here unironically making those calls. I've met dung heaps that smell better than your posts.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

Wait until the next national crisis kicks in.

The only one that's full of shit here is you, buddy. Like you saying I hate the wealthy or that I am an authoritarian. Both are factually incorrect, you know they are factually incorrect, and yet you sit here unironically making those calls. I've met dung heaps that smell better than your posts.
    You literally said you hate the wealthy, and I already provided that quote.

Machismo crazy logic: "Hey, so people need water to survive!" Machismo proceeds to drown people "But you said they need water to survive!"

You've long ago left any civil discourse on the matter. Don't you think it's time to bugger off and... I don't know, talk to your dog or something?

And yes, they do pay taxes, when the stocks are sold, just like with you and I.
    I replied to you roughly half a dozen times about this claim.

One more time.

The fundamental problem is that an economic system was created, intentionally, where they are never actually required to sell a single one of their stocks, but they still have access to as much liquidity as they want via zero interest borrowing. Furthermore through various other loopholes they can still write off even the little taxable liquidity they do access. The fact that categorizing stocks as un-taxable wealth would turn into a gigantic tax dodge has been noted since the moment we first categorized stocks as un-taxable.

Also, I've seen you pulling up the 401k comparison again after dropping it before.

One more time, for that too.

A stock portfolio and your 401k package are in no way comparable. How much untaxable income you can stash into your 401k is already limited by the government. There's a literal annual cap.
    Last edited by Mihalik; 2021-06-11 at 03:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Wait until the next national crisis kicks in.
    He’ll advocate for untested vaccines and treatments that cost whatever makes the most profits for the pharmaceutical companies. Because that’s what he wants out of life. Only the rich get access to basic healthcare services and the poor can get fucked as they live in a dorm next to the company store because they can’t afford the tolls required to live off site.

You literally said you hate the wealthy, and I already provided that quote.
    No, you didn't. Because you can't. Becuase in that same quote I corrected myself and stated that I am indifferent to the wealthy. So when you fucking try to outsmart me, actually fucking read what I write... you are so full of it man, it reeks to heaven... go take a shower or something.

Machismo crazy logic: "Hey, so people need water to survive!" Machismo proceeds to drown people "But you said they need water to survive!"

You've long ago left any civil discourse on the matter. Don't you think it's time to bugger off and... I don't know, talk to your dog or something?
    If he had water isn't harmful, I would show how it is.

Thanks for making my point for me.

- - - Updated - - -

No, you didn't. Because you can't. Becuase in that same quote I corrected myself and stated that I am indifferent to the wealthy. So when you fucking try to outsmart me, actually fucking read what I write... you are so full of it man, it reeks to heaven... go take a shower or something.
    Asked, answered, and already fucking provided.

If he had water isn't harmful, I would show how it is.

Thanks for making my point for me.

- - - Updated - - -

Asked, answered, and already fucking provided.
    You have no point. You are literally just responding to people with nonsense oneliners, making up shit as you go along. You're a joke man. :P

You have no point. You are literally just responding to people with nonsense onliners, making up shit as you go alone. You're a joke man. :P
    The fact that he thinks he’s “owning” people is pretty sad. Not unexpected from a libertarian though.