Quote Originally Posted by D3thray View Post
    Machismo most definitely did not vote Trump
    You and PC2 did though, Machismo, idk he's anti-freedom like you Trumpers.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I'll take that as a no.
    But yet you have to proved evidence to your ability to use a keyboard in a rational manner, seeing you cant understand the basic concept that paying taxes is the basic cost of doing business in the country you live in, people who don't pay there fair share by bypassing the taxation system are leaches who push up the percentage everybody else has to pay up including yourself,

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    You and PC2 did though, Machismo, idk he's anti-freedom like you Trumpers.
    I think you don’t understand the meaning of anti- when used as a prefix…

Quote Originally Posted by Iliena View Post
    But yet you have to proved evidence to your ability to use a keyboard in a rational manner, seeing you cant understand the basic concept that paying taxes is the basic cost of doing business in the country you live in, people who don't pay a there fair share by bypassing the taxation system are leaches who push up the percentage everybody else has to pay up including yourself,
    The dudes you're defending don't know what capital gains, income, and salaries are.

I literally had to provide the definitions for them.

They pay a higher percentage of their income than the average American.

Shadowferal is a Trump supporter...
    I don't see him being the only one in agreement against you. You got anyone who's agreeing with you who ain't a trumpster? yeah... this is what you got to show with how you've essentially the entirety of the last 3 days

- - - Updated - - -

I think you don’t understand the meaning of anti- when used as a prefix…
    Don't care what a Trumpster thinks. /shrug

I don't see him being the only one in agreement against you. You got anyone who's agreeing with you who ain't a trumpster? yeah... this is what you got to show with how you've essentially the entirety of the last 3 days
    Once again, I don't care if you agree with me. I have no problem being the only one who is right.

Quote Originally Posted by Iliena View Post
    But yet you have to proved evidence to your ability to use a keyboard in a rational manner, seeing you cant understand the basic concept that paying taxes is the basic cost of doing business in the country you live in, people who don't pay there fair share by bypassing the taxation system are leaches who push up the percentage everybody else has to pay up including yourself,
    So there’s this concept called proportionality. Pretty much anyone whose liquidity is on the same par as those stated in the original article paid a similar tax rate if you do the same calculations, myself included. That we choose to participate in the stock market and not spend our money frivolously does not make us tax evaders. Propublica are lying or incompetent or both when they say billionaires take advantage of the system in a way others cannot.

I’ll also add that due to the inflationary policy pursued by the US government, the ONLY way to get ahead is the stock market for most people realistically speaking due to its naturally protecting effects against inflation. You WILL fall behind if you don’t play the game and because of the way exponential functions work even a little bit saved at a time makes a big difference in the long run.

Beyond the scope of this debate I really encourage anyone to put a little money in when you can.
    Last edited by D3thray; 2021-06-12 at 03:35 AM.

Once again, I don't care if you agree with me. I have no problem being the only one who is right.
    Sure kid. Yesterday was close to 400 posts, you told me you didn't care if people agree with you. now today it's well 600. The lies one tells themselves when they care in a way so unhealthy that they are now MTG.

7+ Year Old Account
    Shame on you. If a Trumpster says something then you should take it seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    Shame on you. If a Trumpster says something then you should take it seriously.
    I take clowns as serious as they merit

Sure kid. Yesterday was close to 400 posts, you told me you didn't care if people agree with you. now today it's well 600. The lies one tells themselves when they care in a way so unhealthy that they are now MTG.
    Well, I'm the guy with the evidence.

I can't make you read it.

- - - Updated - - -

Everyone agrees with you so therefore you’re right eh? Ever heard of a bandwagon?

Well, I'm the guy with the evidence.

I can't make you read it.
    Already gave you the evidence, twice.

I can't make you read it, but I can make you reply because you are unhealthy af and can't simply agree to disagree and ya know do literally anything else with your life.

Already gave you the evidence, twice.

I can't make you read it, but I can make you reply because you are unhealthy af and can't simply agree to disagree and ya know do literally anything else with your life.
    Nope, try again.

Link one source, I dare you.

Everyone agrees with you so therefore you’re right eh? Ever heard of a bandwagon?
    No, but if I believed something that only clowns believed, I would seriously reconsider if I'm right. But even if I'm not right about some things, Trumpsters never are.

- - - Updated - - -

Nope, try again.

Link one source, I dare you.
    I relinked it a page or two ago. As I said, can't make you read, but can make you reply, watch me.

No, but if I believed something that only clowns believed, I would seriously reconsider if I'm right. But even if I'm not right about some things, Trumpsters never are.

- - - Updated - - -

I relinked it a page or two ago. As I said, can't make you read, but can make you reply, watch me.
    You never cited any source, other than your own words.

Just one website, I dare you.

ROFL . But seriously, can a mod close this thread, it is so unhealthy for dude.

ROFL . But seriously, can a mod close this thread, it is so unhealthy for dude.
    I have provided numerous sources and statistical data. What did you provide?

You do realize you are the one acting like a Trumpster, right?

So there’s this concept called proportionality. Pretty much anyone whose liquidity is on the same par as those stated in the original article paid a similar tax rate if you do the same calculations, myself included. That we choose to participate in the stock market and not spend our money frivolously does not make us tax evaders. Propublica are lying or incompetent or both when they say billionaires take advantage of the system in a way others cannot.

I’ll also add that due to the inflationary policy pursued by the US government, the ONLY way to get ahead is the stock market for most people realistically speaking due to its naturally protecting effects against inflation. You WILL fall behind if you don’t play the game and because of the way exponential functions work even a little bit saved at a time makes a big difference in the long run.

Beyond the scope of this debate I really encourage anyone to put a little money in when you can.
    Oh right so if you avoid paying taxes now you will get ahead in the long run?
    It sounds a bit like a pyramid scheme to me tbh, which is fine and dandy for those at the top.

MY GOD what will these billionares do...

The Warren wealth tax is far more punitive than the ad suggests, even allowing for considerable political puffery. It's not 2 cents or even 2 percent. Warren's latest version of the wealth tax is a 2 percent tax on wealth between $50 million and $1 billion and a 6 percent tax on wealth over $1 billion. The tax is cumulative and would be applied year after year, slowly whittling down existing fortunes and preventing future megafortunes from being created. The New York Times notes that had the Warren wealth tax already been in place for decades, Jeff Bezos, the world's richest person, would have been worth $50 billion last year instead of $160 billion, Bill Gates $14 billion in 2018 instead of $97 billion

...with just 50 billion and 97 billion.

i wonder what my worth would be if my "assets" were not taxed 5600.00 a year... even though i have never sold them. And the 250 ish a year on the other "asset" that i have not sold.... hmmmm

- - - Updated - - -

You want to force someone to sell a company, because it's successful.

It's not about wealth growth, which is what you people cannot fucking figure out. It's about liquidity. If they don't have the liquidity, because it's tied up in their burger chain, then you are taxing them into selling that company. There really is no way around it, the math simply isn't viable to do it.
    You want to force me to sell my families house because we were successful?

Have you still not read the first post and the corresponding article. These people have all the liquidity in the world. They do not have to sell one fucking share to raise millions of dollars at very low interest rates you and i would never qualify for.

They can then slowly pay that back with income, gains, interest, dividends, etc etc all the while enjoying a 1-3-5-10-20-200% increase in their assets even after the interest is deducted.
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!