Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    You do. Literally at the end of the match.
    Why would you switch teams?
    You know they do actually have browser games.
    Then your rig sucks.
    They're literally fixing that. Or get better and use C5, kill the pilot, use vehicles.
    Bugs happen.

You KNEW about the Operator change. It's like reading a sign for a store that says "When you buy something, you get kicked in the nuts." and you stupidly do that. Get gud with flying then.
    Are you mad and out of your mind brah?

Scoreboard at the end of the match doesn't show shit.

you cannot compare yourself to anything outside of your own squad... why??

You switch teams for team balance and competitive game training in clans? do you even play the game?

Server browser? ARE WE TALKING ABOUT THE SAME GAME EVEN?

LOL at my rig sucks. Get dicked

They knew about the hovercraft meta since beta way back and didn't fix shit!

"Bugs happen", in which world is this amount of broken ass shit something you can serve a customer who pays full AAA 70€?

And KNOWING in advance that you'll get shit thrown at your face will not save the thrower from a mountiain of complaints. Rightfully so.

See how you didn't even tell me what makes the game so great for you? You just completely glossed over this. How can you be this much of a shill?
    Corsair 4000X RGB || AMD Ryzen 9 5900X || ASUS ROG Strix X570-F || AMD Radeon RX 6800XT Sapphire Pulse
    64GB G.Skill RipJaws V DDR4-3600 || NZXT Kraken X63

Quote Originally Posted by Tsarez View Post

You switch teams for team balance and competitive game training in clans? do you even play the game?

"Bugs happen", in which world is this amount of broken ass shit something you can serve a customer who pays full AAA 70€?

And KNOWING in advance that you'll get shit thrown at your face will not save the thrower from a mountiain of complaints. Rightfully so.

See how you didn't even tell me what makes the game so great for you? You just completely glossed over this. How can you be this much of a shill?
    Because he has fun in the game ? Should he be ashamed for it ?

I also have fun as long as I play with people I know on vocal. Should I be ashamed about it ?

Comparing yourself to another one is futile anyway (and kinda childish), only victory matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    Because he has fun in the game ? Should he be ashamed for it ?

I also have fun as long as I play with people I know on vocal. Should I be ashamed about it ?

Comparing yourself to another one is futile anyway (and kinda childish), only victory matters.
    So what IS fun to you there? That's my question. Objectify what you like about it. I objectified why I think the game is a 2/10 maybe in its current state. Is it the new bloom mechanic? The meticularily detailed maps? What?

I mean there were phases where I also had fun. For like a small run before my tank fell through the map. Or I got stuck unable to revive. Or I had to fight a foreever flying Sundance because yea it totally makes sense to be able to jumpsuit from the first floor of a building, or from container to container.

I also have fun as long as I play with people I know on vocal
    Well how low is that bar, rofl?
    Corsair 4000X RGB || AMD Ryzen 9 5900X || ASUS ROG Strix X570-F || AMD Radeon RX 6800XT Sapphire Pulse

So what IS fun to you there? That's my question. Objectify what you like about it. I objectified why I think the game is a 2/10 maybe in its current state. Is it the new bloom mechanic? The meticularily detailed maps? What?

I mean there were phases where I also had fun. For like a small run before my tank fell through the map. Or I got stuck unable to revive. Or I had to fight a foreever flying Sundance because yea it totally makes sense to be able to jumpsuit from the first floor of a building, or from container to container.

Well how low is that bar, rofl?
    What is great with an opinion is that I am totally not obligated to justify myself to a random peon on internet

I have fun in the game and that is what matters. Bug fixes are incoming and several patches are already scheduled. I can't wait for them to strike down smgs (especially pp-29) So my fun is only going up.

What is great with an opinion is that I am totally not obligated to justify myself to a random peon on internet

I have fun in the game and that is what matters. Bug fixes are incoming and several patches are already scheduled. I can't wait for them to strike down smgs (especially pp-29) So my fun is only going up.
    The fuck you on a forum for when you don't want to justify yourself over something so insignificant as "what is fun about this game for you?"

The fuck you on a forum for when you don't want to justify yourself over something so insignificant as "what is fun about this game for you?"
    Because I only talk to people who can have a civil conversation which seems to not be your case from what I can see.

Because I only talk to people who can have a civil conversation which seems to not be your case from what I can see.
    Riiiiight. Evade some more

Riiiiight. Evade some more
    Your attitude just keep proving my point more and more.

Yeah juste ignore to be honest, its not worth your time.

To me the game is a 6.5 in its current state if Id had to rank it, could be much better, could be way worst. Not a "worst game" of steam containder thats for sure. Have 65h on the clock, have fun with the gunplay, hitting a 700m+ snipe HS is always satisfying to hear the sound no matter what. If they fix some of the bugs, and balance vehicules and the guns so AR become viable, it could be a 7-7.5 to me.

What I miss are mostly
    -Rush
    -More guns in each category
    -More attachments - meaninful one, I dont care for 3-4 grip that gives the exact same stats, give me more possibilities

Dude this ain't no Harvard Debate Club here. If you're putting up arbitrary conditions to have a conversation with people online you're just being disingenuous as heck.

Whatever, welcome to my ignore list. Nothing lost

Let's stop the bickering please, it's not going anywhere productive. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Aoewy View Post
    Yeah juste ignore to be honest, its not worth your time.

To me the game is a 6.5 in its current state if Id had to rank it, could be much better, could be way worst. Not a "worst game" of steam containder thats for sure. Have 65h on the clock, have fun with the gunplay, hitting a 700m+ snipe HS is always satisfying to hear the sound no matter what. If they fix some of the bugs, and balance vehicules and the guns so AR become viable, it could be a 7-7.5 to me.

What I miss are mostly
    -Rush
    -More guns in each category
    -More attachments - meaninful one, I dont care for 3-4 grip that gives the exact same stats, give me more possibilities
    Yeah, was not hard to be rid of that idiot.

My current mark is around 6.5. Could be higher once they nerf the pp-29 to the ground and work from there.

Also, pp-29 users have no soul.

Bullet spread changes should be nice, definitely eager to test those out. Especially the changes related to semi-auto's and delaying shots to rest the recoil/bloom. It's not "terrible" now, but definitely still feel like I'm missing more shots than I should be.

And it'll be nice to see the hovercraft be nerfed just a touch, they were definitely too darned strong.

Ah, a first pp-29 nerf !

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Bullet spread changes should be nice, definitely eager to test those out. Especially the changes related to semi-auto's and delaying shots to rest the recoil/bloom. It's not "terrible" now, but definitely still feel like I'm missing more shots than I should be.

And it'll be nice to see the hovercraft be nerfed just a touch, they were definitely too darned strong.
    Hovercrafts don't bother me much anymore, I swear I'm 3 banging them with the 50 cal sniper rifle with anti-tank armor. Everything thinks they are safe as they drive off into the distance as I keep hitting them. Luckily they will be patching that as well (no seriously I hope they do. I love vehicles but I quit playing them. The deck is heavily stacked against them)

Quote Originally Posted by EyelessCrow View Post
    Hovercrafts don't bother me much anymore, I swear I'm 3 banging them with the 50 cal sniper rifle with anti-tank armor. Everything thinks they are safe as they drive off into the distance as I keep hitting them. Luckily they will be patching that as well (no seriously I hope they do. I love vehicles but I quit playing them. The deck is heavily stacked against them)
    The NWT-50 is getting nerf against vehicles in the next patch or in the next after.

- - - Updated - - -

And the problem with that is?

The teams don't flux in numbers or aren't lopsided like they used to. Down the road when the game falls off in numbers, sure.

Battlefield Portal. Like right in front of your face.

It must if it can't even run this.

Oh yes, they ran the secret hovercraft meta covertly. Or, maybe players figured out which vehicle was just flat out better. Same reason why T28s are better than Wildcats for preferred tanks.

Bugs do happen. Even WoW still has em and it's been 17 years. Any competent person will tell you that, no matter the price you pay for a game.

Again, you just ignore my previous posts in this thread where I bitch. I wish I was a shill. I could use the money.

The NWT-50 is getting nerf against vehicles in the next patch or in the next after.
    Seems odd to nerf the anti-vehicle sniper against vehicles. I'm not up to it yet, so I don't know how it performs to warrant the nerf.
    Just don't reply to me. Please. If you can help it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post

Seems odd to nerf the anti-vehicle sniper against vehicles. I'm not up to it yet, so I don't know how it performs to warrant the nerf.
    It seems to be able to 4 shot any vehicle in the game from full health with about half the reload time of a rocket launcher and of course easier to resupply ammo for, though it does take up your main weapon slot unlike it. I hope they don't nerf it too badly, mostly I think it just needs to do less damage to tanks, id be fine if it took like 8 shots to kill one as they are less mobile (and thus more vulnerable to all the other anti vehicle stuff) but remain as good vs light armor like hovercraft. They are nerfing the hovercrafts armor as well so maybe it works out about the same.

Anti tank rifles in BF games have pretty much always been a joke, hopefully they dont turn this one into one.

Quote Originally Posted by dlld View Post
    It seems to be able to 4 shot any vehicle in the game from full health with about half the reload time of a rocket launcher and of course easier to resupply ammo for, though it does take up your main weapon slot unlike it. I hope they don't nerf it too badly, mostly I think it just needs to do less damage to tanks, id be fine if it took like 8 shots to kill one as they are less mobile (and thus more vulnerable to all the other anti vehicle stuff) but remain as good vs light armor like hovercraft. They are nerfing the hovercrafts armor as well so maybe it works out about the same.

Anti tank rifles in BF games have pretty much always been a joke, hopefully they dont turn this one into one.
    From what I saw, and I'm only loosly following this game, it does 4 hit tank kills from *behind* though....
    Either way, since everyone can have rocket launchers as well now, I see the anti-tank rifle as a bigger sacrifice to run.

I agree however that they should be strong against lightly armored stuff and weak against heavy armored stuff.
    Do rifles even exist today or are there any prototypes that could damage a modern MBT?
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-11-24 at 03:45 PM.