Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Is there seriously no server browser for 2042 Conquest game on the PC.

Bought it Friday for my son and I, we both play on our Gaming rigs but for the life of me can't figure out or where to find the actual server browser to look up which server is playing specific maps or player amounts, ping, etc...

Only way to play Conquest, is by auto joining, the game, but it doesn't give any options on which map t play or anything.

- - - Updated - - -

Battlefield is a PC game, meant to be huge outdoor maps with tons of vehicles and two different armies, each team working together in squads to capture bases across the map.

Lots of tanks and helicopters and troops going across big outdoor maps to meet up against the enemy with their tanks and choppers, in one huge ongoing battle.

Battlefield is never meant to be Counter Strike or the kiddy action arcade console game CoD, and God forbid never Fortnite.

- - - Updated - - -

How come when I'm a gunner in a Tank or vehicle, and have what a 50 mm chain gun I'm shooting players, and it takes a bunch of shots to kill them. I shoot them, and see the hit box informing me I am indeed shooting them, but they keep running, and I have to spray them pretty god before it kills them. WTF? They should die pretty much immediate on contact of my first 1 or 2 seconds of being hit, or the game should at least slow them down to a crouching crawl.

It finally made it to the bottom-ten on steam

https://steam250.com/bottom100

10+ Year Old Account
    Worst game ever?

Steam reviewers are killing their credibility.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Worst game ever?

Steam reviewers are killing their credibility.
    Is it the best game ever? No, I would rate it currently at an 8.

At this point, it's just review bombing.
    Just don't reply to me. Please. If you can help it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    Is it the best game ever? No, I would rate it currently at an 8.

At this point, it's just review bombing.
    People usually review bomb over some stupid agenda, there is none of that here this game is just a hollow mess of problems.
    It is nowhere near an 8. Nowhere near a fucking 8, get real.

Quote Originally Posted by EyelessCrow View Post
    People usually review bomb over some stupid agenda, there is none of that here this game is just a hollow mess of problems.
    It is nowhere near an 8. Nowhere near a fucking 8, get real.
    Thinking people don't review bomb just to pile on is straight up ignorance and stupidity.

See, that's the beauty about opinions. I have it up to an 7-8 because I'm getting what I want out of it.

Thinking people don't review bomb just to pile on is straight up ignorance and stupidity.

See, that's the beauty about opinions. I have it up to an 7-8 because I'm getting what I want out of it.
    And what would that be, exactly?

That you don't have scoreboards and KD stats?
    That you cannot switch teams?
    That you can only auto-join conquest?
    That even the rig in my signature can't hit 120 fps on 1440p?
    That a hovercraft made of rubber can outlive a barrage of rockets?
    That yet another AAA game releases a bug infested MVP status game as a finished product?
    Or is it maybe the more subtle awful dogshit rubber banding, bullet collision detection, dysfunctional shields and shot-locking upon spawn?

And don't get me started on the classes/specs and loadout choices. Everyone can equip RPG types? Wow, I'm sure flying must be super fun.

Tell me exactly what makes this game 8/10 for you for gods sake. Or was the satirical amusement what you were gunning for?
    Corsair 4000X RGB || AMD Ryzen 9 5900X || ASUS ROG Strix X570-F || AMD Radeon RX 6800XT Sapphire Pulse
    64GB G.Skill RipJaws V DDR4-3600 || NZXT Kraken X63

No you're letting your bad tastes in content and poor consumer habits cloud your judgement. Name one game that was review bombed "just because people wanted to" and didn't either have some kind of left or right agenda behind it, or was a game that the majority hated because of major technical/gameplay issues. You seem like a contrarian to be quite honest. Whatever the majority is pissed off at, you think is GOTY content.

Also I love that you call me ignorant and stupid, and how in your opinion it's an 8...then you change it to a 7-8. You can't even stick to your conviction.

https://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield..._m5_recoilless

Kek, level 60 sniper rifle with anti-armor rounds shits all over the actual anti-tank rocket launcher.

I haven't messed around with the anti-tank ammo on some of the other weapons, but curious if they've got remotely similar performance. Rockets are nice and all, but man do they often feel kinda useless unless you've got a few folks pelting a target with one. Also will make actually hitting hovercraft a lot easier with this rifle.

I'm only level 25 though, so got a ways to go before unlocking that. Haven't even messed around with the new soldier lady I unlocked, still just sticking with the medic lady and her healy gun. I like the healy gun.

They did not playtest much but why do it when people pay 100+$ or € to do it for you ?

The core of the game is cool but, boy, they do need a lot of polish. Still enjoying the game though.

Ah yes, almost forgot, pp-29 users have no soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post

Kek, level 60 sniper rifle with anti-armor rounds shits all over the actual anti-tank rocket launcher.

I haven't messed around with the anti-tank ammo on some of the other weapons, but curious if they've got remotely similar performance. Rockets are nice and all, but man do they often feel kinda useless unless you've got a few folks pelting a target with one. Also will make actually hitting hovercraft a lot easier with this rifle.

I'm only level 25 though, so got a ways to go before unlocking that. Haven't even messed around with the new soldier lady I unlocked, still just sticking with the medic lady and her healy gun. I like the healy gun.
    It is objectively better then the rocket launcher, but.. I don't think people are highlighting the fact that one is a main gun and the other is a gadget enough. You can use a pp29 and be a god vs infantry at most but the longest ranges while still be able to hurt vehicles with a rocket launcher gadget. Meanwhile using the sniper all your good for is anti vehicle but you excel at it better then anyone else, which seems pretty fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsarez View Post
    And what would that be, exactly?

That you don't have scoreboards and KD stats?
    That you cannot switch teams?
    That you can only auto-join conquest?
    That even the rig in my signature can't hit 120 fps on 1440p?
    That a hovercraft made of rubber can outlive a barrage of rockets?
    That yet another AAA game releases a bug infested MVP status game as a finished product?
    Or is it maybe the more subtle awful dogshit rubber banding, bullet collision detection, dysfunctional shields and shot-locking upon spawn?

And don't get me started on the classes/specs and loadout choices. Everyone can equip RPG types? Wow, I'm sure flying must be super fun.

Tell me exactly what makes this game 8/10 for you for gods sake. Or was the satirical amusement what you were gunning for?
    You do. Literally at the end of the match.
    Why would you switch teams?
    You know they do actually have browser games.
    Then your rig sucks.
    They're literally fixing that. Or get better and use C5, kill the pilot, use vehicles.
    Bugs happen.

You KNEW about the Operator change. It's like reading a sign for a store that says "When you buy something, you get kicked in the nuts." and you stupidly do that. Get gud with flying then.

No you're letting your bad tastes in content and poor consumer habits cloud your judgement. Name one game that was review bombed "just because people wanted to" and didn't either have some kind of left or right agenda behind it, or was a game that the majority hated because of major technical/gameplay issues. You seem like a contrarian to be quite honest. Whatever the majority is pissed off at, you think is GOTY content.

Also I love that you call me ignorant and stupid, and how in your opinion it's an 8...then you change it to a 7-8. You can't even stick to your conviction.
    https://www.cbr.com/games-review-bombed-before-release/ A 5 second google search and it was one of the top articles.

You are stupid and ignorant. Just stay mad on the internet, read my sig, and realize you can't even do that because "I'm mad other people like the game. Womp womp."

Ah yes, my previous BF posts about how things need to change and replying to some idiot on the internet makes me a contrarian. You got me. I'm a rebel.

Im just little worried about coz DICE dont even say nothing dont even bother to say hey we know we f up we work on this and this we know optimization is bad we work on this etc

Its a little confused mby ea snap their necks ? and have right now hard time ?

They must know it its gonna be garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post

Yeah, one more reason this game is not for me. I cannot get over the stupidity of shooting a tank with a rifle and blowing it up, with or without weapon balance. It's like the level of 90ies FPS games.

You do. Literally at the end of the match.
    Why would you switch teams?
    You know they do actually have browser games.
    Then your rig sucks.
    They're literally fixing that. Or get better and use C5, kill the pilot, use vehicles.
    Bugs happen.

You KNEW about the Operator change. It's like reading a sign for a store that says "When you buy something, you get kicked in the nuts." and you stupidly do that. Get gud with flying then.
    Are you mad and out of your mind brah?

Scoreboard at the end of the match doesn't show shit.

you cannot compare yourself to anything outside of your own squad... why??

You switch teams for team balance and competitive game training in clans? do you even play the game?

Server browser? ARE WE TALKING ABOUT THE SAME GAME EVEN?

LOL at my rig sucks. Get dicked

They knew about the hovercraft meta since beta way back and didn't fix shit!

"Bugs happen", in which world is this amount of broken ass shit something you can serve a customer who pays full AAA 70€?

And KNOWING in advance that you'll get shit thrown at your face will not save the thrower from a mountiain of complaints. Rightfully so.

See how you didn't even tell me what makes the game so great for you? You just completely glossed over this. How can you be this much of a shill?
    Corsair 4000X RGB || AMD Ryzen 9 5900X || ASUS ROG Strix X570-F || AMD Radeon RX 6800XT Sapphire Pulse

Are you mad and out of your mind brah?

Scoreboard at the end of the match doesn't show shit.

you cannot compare yourself to anything outside of your own squad... why??

You switch teams for team balance and competitive game training in clans? do you even play the game?

Server browser? ARE WE TALKING ABOUT THE SAME GAME EVEN?

LOL at my rig sucks. Get dicked

They knew about the hovercraft meta since beta way back and didn't fix shit!

"Bugs happen", in which world is this amount of broken ass shit something you can serve a customer who pays full AAA 70€?

And KNOWING in advance that you'll get shit thrown at your face will not save the thrower from a mountiain of complaints. Rightfully so.

See how you didn't even tell me what makes the game so great for you? You just completely glossed over this. How can you be this much of a shill?
    Because he has fun in the game ? Should he be ashamed for it ?

I also have fun as long as I play with people I know on vocal. Should I be ashamed about it ?

Comparing yourself to another one is futile anyway (and kinda childish), only victory matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    Because he has fun in the game ? Should he be ashamed for it ?

I also have fun as long as I play with people I know on vocal. Should I be ashamed about it ?

Comparing yourself to another one is futile anyway (and kinda childish), only victory matters.
    So what IS fun to you there? That's my question. Objectify what you like about it. I objectified why I think the game is a 2/10 maybe in its current state. Is it the new bloom mechanic? The meticularily detailed maps? What?

I mean there were phases where I also had fun. For like a small run before my tank fell through the map. Or I got stuck unable to revive. Or I had to fight a foreever flying Sundance because yea it totally makes sense to be able to jumpsuit from the first floor of a building, or from container to container.

I also have fun as long as I play with people I know on vocal
    Well how low is that bar, rofl?

So what IS fun to you there? That's my question. Objectify what you like about it. I objectified why I think the game is a 2/10 maybe in its current state. Is it the new bloom mechanic? The meticularily detailed maps? What?

I mean there were phases where I also had fun. For like a small run before my tank fell through the map. Or I got stuck unable to revive. Or I had to fight a foreever flying Sundance because yea it totally makes sense to be able to jumpsuit from the first floor of a building, or from container to container.

Well how low is that bar, rofl?
    What is great with an opinion is that I am totally not obligated to justify myself to a random peon on internet

I have fun in the game and that is what matters. Bug fixes are incoming and several patches are already scheduled. I can't wait for them to strike down smgs (especially pp-29) So my fun is only going up.

Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    What is great with an opinion is that I am totally not obligated to justify myself to a random peon on internet

I have fun in the game and that is what matters. Bug fixes are incoming and several patches are already scheduled. I can't wait for them to strike down smgs (especially pp-29) So my fun is only going up.
    The fuck you on a forum for when you don't want to justify yourself over something so insignificant as "what is fun about this game for you?"

The fuck you on a forum for when you don't want to justify yourself over something so insignificant as "what is fun about this game for you?"
    Because I only talk to people who can have a civil conversation which seems to not be your case from what I can see.