Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    No it really isn't.

Brown is the most common eye colour. That doesn't mean it's "weird" to have blue eyes.
    Weird you’re so intent on proving it’s not weird to love cops flipping people’s cars because they’re raging and immune from the consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Weird you’re so intent on proving it’s not weird to love cops flipping people’s cars because they’re raging and immune from the consequences.
    As I said before it should be weird...but it happens so often now it's to be expected.

so police officers apprehended criminal who refused to stop - seems like they did a good police jobe there.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    so police officers apprehended criminal who refused to stop - seems like they did a good police jobe there.
    She wasn't a criminal. Speeding isn't a capital offense, jesus fucking christ.

I am not really seeing many defending the police officer in question here. Its mostly just a degree of outrage. I for example have said the officer deserves to be involved in the law suit, certainly deserves to lose thier job or have a healthy suspension depending on what the investigation determines/determined. But because I am not calling for an immediate execution of the officer in question and not kicking over trash cans that somehow I am laying a defense out for the officer in question. Not being outraged isn't laying a defense for the officer. Officers do stupid things all the time. Sometime it's hecause they are racist or sexist. Maybe because they are violent. But most the time its just an idiot being an idiot. Somehow in modern society this is "defending" an officer now.
    Last edited by Low Hanging Fruit; 2021-06-13 at 10:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Low Hanging Fruit View Post
    I am not really seeing many defending the police officer in question here. Its mostly just a degree of outrage. I for example have said the officer deserves to be involved in the law suit, certainly deserves to lose thier job or have a healthy suspension depending on what the investigation determines/determined. But because I am not calling for an immediate execution of the officer in question and not kicking over trash cans that somehow I am laying a defense out for the officer in question. Not being outraged isn't laying a defense for the officer. Officers do stupid things all the time. Sometime it's hecause they are racist or sexist. Maybe because they are violent. But most the time its just an idiot being an idiot. Somehow in modern society this is "defending" an officer now.
    And now the victim card.

Low hanging fruit indeed.
    Blessed are the fornicates, may we bend down to be their whores. Blessed are the rich, may our labor deliver them more.
    Blessed are the envious; bless the slothful, the wrathful, the vain. Blessed are the gluttonous, may they feast us to famine and war.
    What of the pious, the pure of heart, the peaceful, the meek, the mourning, and the merciful? All doomed, all doomed

Quote Originally Posted by Low Hanging Fruit View Post
    Outrage? You mean performative activism?

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Outrage? You mean performative activism?
    So, do you think it is impossible for anyone to be legitimately outraged at the prospect of the police casually endangering people's lives because they were annoyed that someone wasn't complying as quickly as they liked? Is that your honest position, or are you just shitposting? Do you believe that since none of your beliefs are sincere, everyone else must operate the same way?

Hope the next person he pulls over stops immediately on a highway and gets his ass hit because he'll have to stand at their window on a highway (assuming he doesn't get fired). Hope she gets every penny she can out of him, fuck that guy honestly

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    I mean, they say why in the article:

These fuckers are literally immune from consequences most of the time. Is it any surprise that they act like it?
    Why do you think there's a push to end qualified immunity?

There's too many problems with American policing for there to be a single "step one," but making them liable for their actions is one of the first steps we need to be taking.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    She wasn't a criminal. Speeding isn't a capital offense, jesus fucking christ.

Speeding really should be a crime that puts you in prison considering how bad it can go when you're speeding.

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Speeding really should be a crime that puts you in prison considering how bad it can go when you're speeding.
    Yeah, no, we don't need 300+ million more people in jail, because literally everyone speeds in the US.

Yeah, no, we don't need 300+ million more people in jail, because literally everyone speeds in the US.
    Definitely sounds like you need to implement harsher penalties for it if everyone does it.

Definitely sounds like you need to implement harsher penalties for it if everyone does it.
    No thanks. We already have an overloaded prison system full of non-violent drug offenses.

If you kill someone when speeding than yes...you should go to jail

This woman didn't kill anyone. She was slowing down and she had turned on her hazards to signal that she was looking for a safe place to pull over...which is exactly what you are supposed to do. There was no need to perform a dangerous manuever that could have gotten her and others killed. PIT manuevers are supposed to be a last resort kind of thing...only used when it would be more dangerous to allow the driver to escape. They aren't meant to be used by officers that feel the person they are after is taking too long to pull over.

No thanks. We already have an overloaded prison system full of non-violent drug offenses.
    Sounds to me like you need to put more money into the prison system then. Build some more, improve stuff.

Don’t mind Fascist Freighter. They’re still working up the courage to move to NK so they can have everything they desire from society.

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds to me like you need to put more money into the prison system then. Build some more, improve stuff.
    Sounds like you need professional help.

How did this make it past 2 pages? Is there really anything to discuss?

Police applying lethal force to a non-violent offender is always wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Grym View Post
    I did not watch the video, but did the woman stop for the officier or not?

When a police ask you to stop, it should be immediate, if she takes 2min to do that I also would think she wasn’t going to stop.
    It only took two replies to get the token "POLICE SHOULD BE OBEYED ALWAYS AND IMMEDIATELY"
    "Nazis are like cats. If they like you, it's probably because you're feeding them." -John Oliver
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    I don't care if he committed tax fraud. Scoring political victories and crushing the aspirations of your political opponents is more important than adhering to moral principles.
    Knadra finally just admitting Trumpkins care more about political victories than morals.

No fucking thanks. I know Korea is harsh on shit for no reason, but no thanks.