Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    Yeah thats how it works. As long as the ruling party mods agree with your views you aren't punished. If you don't share their views and dare to "insult" someone who does you are silenced.... hmm.

So on topic the officer should not be punished. Pull over when flashing lights are behind you. Let him deal with the dangerous traffic.
    We've been through this BS before. My infraction log is proof you are wrong.
    I have a fan. Seems he was permabanned.
    Yo, don't mind my "street talk"

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Oh please, pretty much everyone walk around with a device that can be tracked by the government in your pocket. Do you leave your phone at home just so they can't track your movement when out in public?
    They should plant chips on our persons that allow them to monitor our behavior at all times, too. Can't be too careful with people, they're unpredictable and we shouldn't miss any opportunity to imprison them.

You can't avoid the government tracking your phone by turning off the GPS, lol.
    Even if that we're true (and it isn't)... the government still needs to get a warrant to track my phone.

Why should you be allowed to pose a threat to people's well being and get off with only fines?

And yes, fascism is ultranationalism, it literally is what it is.
    Shocking that you don’t know what fascism is. Your desire to punish people for minor shit is a huge aspect of it.

I'm not the one flinging around terms like fascist for things I don't like.
    No you just want to throw people in jail for things you don't like. Totally not fascism.......

Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    Even if that we're true (and it isn't)...
    It is true. Do you even know how phones work?

the government still needs to get a warrant to track my phone.
    Sucks to be you then.

I'm for sure happy that the government here tracks our phones so they could issue warnings about where people who tested positive had visited so you could know if you had been in their proximity and get tested.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    No you just want to throw people in jail for things you don't like. Totally not fascism.......
    Oh yes, speeding is just a thing I don't like. It never hurts anyone, ever.

Jailing people never hurts anyone either right?

Authoritarian cops never hurt anyone either... right?

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    Jailing people never hurts anyone either right?
    I guess you oppose the very idea of laws and penalties for violating those laws.

It is true. Do you even know how phones work?

Sucks to be you then.

I'm for sure happy that the government here tracks our phones so they could issue warnings about where people who tested positive had visited so you could know if you had been in their proximity and get tested.

- - - Updated - - -

Speeding doesn’t hurt people nearly as often as flipping someone’s car does. Likewise with imprisonment in the US. But do go on about how speeding should inherently carry a jail sentence when hurting people due to your speed already does.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess you oppose the very idea of laws and penalties for violating those laws.
    More like opposes arbitrary authoritarian nonsense when someone’s actions didn’t actually cause any harm.

Nope. Just unreasonable ones that do more damage than good.

Yeah thats how it works. As long as the ruling party mods agree with your views you aren't punished. If you don't share their views and dare to "insult" someone who does you are silenced.... hmm.

So on topic the officer should not be punished. Pull over when flashing lights are behind you. Let him deal with the dangerous traffic.
    This is just bullshit, you just seem upset this not some safe space for you. I got infracted just the other day for calling someone fascist and to "stay civil"

And of course the officer should be punished and pay whatever. Can't even believe this is as many pages as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Can't even believe this is as many pages as it is.
    It's because the simultaneous "forum mods are evil and biased" and "just obey authorities unquestioningly" people love their drama (and debating the meaning of fascism).

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    This is just bullshit, you just seem upset this not some safe space for you. I got infracted just the other day for calling someone fascist and to "stay civil"

And of course the officer should be punished and pay whatever. Can't even believe this is as many pages as it is.
    No no no, you're missing the point. This isn't a thread about a pregnant lady nearly getting killed even though she followed Kentucky guidelines regarding getting pulled over. It's about poor downtrodden Cruor getting silenced even though he DOESN'T follow the guidelines.

By his own logic, if getting flipped for following the rules is legit, what punishment does he think is appropriate for not following them?

People sure do love their victim-complexes.

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    When they are openly advocating for someone to get killed for speeding, or go to jail for one of the lowest misdemeanors, that actually is pretty fascist.

- - - Updated - - -

It's on fucking video, she was on some sort of fucking off ramp. So, it is clear you didn't look at any of the fucking evidence before you posted, JUST TO BE FUCKING WRONG. Especially when it comes to Minnesota State Law, which I believe where this was from.

- - - Updated - - -

If she would have lost the fetus, that she chose to keep, that would literally be fucking murder.

- - - Updated - - -

She was following state law, this dumbass cop wasn't.
    Nope, still not qualify. You could call that excessive but not fascist. You can spin it however you want, you are still wrong about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    Nope, still not qualify. You could call that excessive but not fascist. You can spin it however you want, you are still wrong about that.
    Sorry, not bothering with you, considering how fucking wrong you are literally every time you post.

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    Sorry, not bothering with you, considering how fucking wrong you are literally every time you post.
    I guess you have no argument to present, therefore you should not have respond

Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    You may wish to look at his posting history for the answer to that. In every police shooting thread he turns up immediately bleating that non-compliance is worthy of a death sentence.
    Do what the cop says or better yet... stop breaking the law and you won't get shot.

- - - Updated - - -

It always strikes me as funny that the same people that complain about "Liberals trying to take muh rights" are the same people that will gladly surrender them to the Police.
    I've never had to deal with any of this. I'm a speeder, 99.9% of the time I'm not caught but seeing as I speed 100% of the time I'm pulled over about 1x a year. I have a Total of 2 tickets because most of the time they let me off. Pullimg over immediately, being polite and not arguing go a long way.

Oh and before someone says it - like it or not, laws have tiers. Drug possession in the USA is way worse than speeding, as is fighting police. You can have your left wing temper tantrum over ot all day but those are the facts.
    Last edited by Cruor; 2021-06-15 at 09:13 PM.

I've never had to deal with any of this. I'm a speeder, 99.9% of the time I'm not caught but seeing as I speed 100% of the time I'm pulled over about 1x a year. I have a Total of 2 tickets because most of the time they let me off. Pullimg over immediately, being polite and not arguing go a long way.
    Your personal history of speeding tickets is not an issue here. The fact that you are so willing to give up your rights (or think others should) is.

Do what the cop says or better yet... stop breaking the law and you won't get shot.
    See, here's the perfect example. This woman has the right to look for a safe place to pull over and still you think the cop was justified in performing a dangerous maneuver that risked the life of her, her unborn child, and potentially other drivers all because he was temporarily inconvenienced by her taking what he felt was too long to do so.

Always made no sense how easily police here in the us can justify killing or using lethal force to arrest someone when in many states that wouldn't even be the sentence if convicted of killing 50 people. Police tend to act like everyone in the world might die if someone actually got away from them.