Thread: Euro 2020

Page 30 of 97 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    We have our weaknesses, as do any team I suppose. If Portugal turn up then it'll be hard for Belgium, but also vice versa. Like Acidbaron wrote, Belgium need to be in the game from the very first minute and not late in the first half.

That said, I just hope for a bloody decent game.
    And even if they start out weak and get a goal against them, they have shown that they can handle the stress and keep pushing till the final minute. So really anything can happen.

Anyone claiming there will be easy wins from now on really has not been watching this tournament to be honest.
    “My philosophy is: It’s none of my business what people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier.
    ― Anthony Hopkins

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post

We will see, there are so many ways things can go down. If Ronaldo has an off day there goes most of Portugals offensive power.
    jota, fernandes etc they've played plenty without ronaldo and have often looked like a better team.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    And even if they start out weak and get a goal against them, they have shown that they can handle the stress and keep pushing till the final minute. So really anything can happen.

Anyone claiming there will be easy wins from now on really has not been watching this tournament to be honest.
    I think Italy and France will have comfortable wins.

Quote Originally Posted by Sugho View Post
    I think Italy and France will have comfortable wins.
    I predict one will not advance.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    He hit the ball before KO'd Danilo. It's a risk as an attacker when you're near a goalie in his own area
    Just because you touch the ball does not give you the license to do whatever you want to the other player. A number of tackles are ball first but the follow-through has studs up and hitting the other player. This case is the is a tackle then a punch to the head.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    I predict one will not advance.

- - - Updated - - -

Just because you touch the ball does not give you the license to do whatever you want to the other player. A number of tackles are ball first but the follow-through has studs up and hitting the other player. This case is the is a tackle then a punch to the head.
    It was a *late* tackle and a punch in the face.

That was fucking clean. Dolberg!

10+ Year Old Account
    Wales are looking pretty poor so far, Denmark are up for this. Cracking goal too.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Wales did start well with Bale on the ball a lot, but they shut downs Wales midfield totally after that.

Wales have to make major changes in the 2nd half to get back into it, I was expecting it to be a much closer game tbh

D-O-L-B-E-R-G

Dol-fucking-berg!

10+ Year Old Account
    That shouldn't have stood, surprised VAR didn't go back to Moore getting smashed over, but even so, Wales switched off with shocking defending.

15+ Year Old Account
    Go go my lovely progressive Danish brothers and sisters !
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    What a gorgeous finish, that third goal has been coming for a good twenty minutes.

Wales have offered absolutely nothing this game since Denmark made their early adjustment.

Damn, Wales sure got stomped.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

15+ Year Old Account
    lmao the Welsh can't handle their loss and now acting like 12 year olds, gg Denmark well played

never sure how to feel when watching other 'home nations' play, denmark looked brilliant though, without their star player and a couple of in game injuries

15+ Year Old Account
    It was a truly lovely goal imo.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's a booking every day of the week, a straight red though? That's pretty bollocks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wales played like garbage, deserved to lose for sure. All credit to the Danes, hope they go far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Speaking of decisions, that looked offside the first time I saw it. Surprised VAR needed so long, lovely finish.

Ok, that red card and offside goal going through is pretty dumb. No need to print for a clear winner, I'd think.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.