Thread: Euro 2020

Page 62 of 97 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Danes aren't fucking around here, I thought I'd be alright to miss the first few minutes of this game. Nope.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    Spain Switzerland was actually very entertaining. It's not kick and rush like you would like. And lol I'm not German, my team was in the pub league half too, and didn't make it because they were shit, try again mate.
    So entertaining means quality?

I know you're not German, but I find it hard to believe you're a Netherlands football fan either, I have never known a Dutch fan support Germany in a game, embarrassing

I know your team was in this half of the draw you spent several posts obsessing and shitting yourself over who you'd meet in the knock out rounds, you got what you wanted as far as that was concerned and lost to the mighty Czechs and are now shitting on the teams that did win their games.

Whatever save it till the semi final and you can call it pub level once again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marleycat View Post
    So entertaining means quality?

I know you're not German, but I find it hard to believe you're a Netherlands football fan either, I have never known a Dutch fan support Germany in a game, embarrassing

I know your team was in this half of the draw you spent several posts obsessing and shitting yourself over who you'd meet in the knock out rounds, you got what you wanted as far as that was concerned and lost to the mighty Czechs and are now shitting on the teams that did win their games.

Whatever save it till the semi final and you can call it pub level once again.
    Triggered much? If Germany plays England again I'll be supporting my neighbour's again.

Triggered much? If Germany plays England again I'll be supporting my neighbour's again.
    There you go! Your Countrymen will be proud of you.

Triggered wtf are you talking about? Do you mean Im aggravated by passive-aggressive team bashing? I guess you're right!

Quote Originally Posted by aarro View Post
    GUYS do I gamble and put Dolberg in my dream team? nobody else got him and I'm only 1 point clear at the top... 45 minutes to decide..
    So... Did you?

Seems like that's game, Czechs looking completely useless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

I fucking hope Mæhle isn't done.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    I fucking hope Mæhle isn't done.
    At least he came back on the pitch. Obviously that doesn't mean he's 100% fit but still better than not

Seeing denmark lose 2 games in the group stages, go through and now they're 45 min away from reaching semi-finals.... After what happened in the 1st game...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marleycat View Post
    There you go! Your Countrymen will be proud of you.

Triggered wtf are you talking about? Do you mean Im aggravated by passive-aggressive team bashing? I guess you're right!
    If you think the Dutch still hold a grudge against the Germans, you're quite delusional. They're are our biggest source of income.
    I'm not taking a dig at any team. This tournament just is shit, but that's what you get when almost half of all European teams are invited. And there is clearly a strong half and a pretty shit half of the schedule. England, and the Netherlands, were on the easiest path to the final, with no actual competition. Any team with a capable coach and a few decent players should be able to make it to at least the semis

That Vestergaard pass on the second goal. What a beauty, who needs left footed left backs anyways?

- - - Updated - - -

If you think the Dutch still hold a grudge against the Germans, you're quite delusional. They're are our biggest source of income.
    I'm not taking a dig at any team. This tournament just is shit, but that's what you get when almost half of all European teams are invited. And there is clearly a strong half and a pretty shit half of the schedule. England, and the Netherlands, were on the easiest path to the final, with no actual competition. Any team with a capable coach and a few decent players should be able to make it to at least the semis
    And 2/3rds of those make it out of group stage as well

Quote Originally Posted by Pozz View Post
    At least he came back on the pitch. Obviously that doesn't mean he's 100% fit but still better than not
    True. But it's usually more concerning when you see a Danish player looking like that compared to, say, an Italian player.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    True. But it's usually more concerning when you see a Danish player looking like that compared to, say, an Italian player.
    I did notice the tv station played the 2nd goal replay as he lay there for its known medical qualities :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Now this might get interesting

- - - Updated - - -

Did the Danes take some Italian lessons?

My nerves are not pleased with the proceedings in this second half.

Now this might get interesting

- - - Updated - - -

Did the Danes take some Italian lessons?
    Goal Scoring maybe. They are not rolling around on the ground being unsporting and looking like fools like Italians.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    Goal Scoring maybe. They are not rolling around on the ground being unsporting and looking like fools like Italians.
    Certainly falling over with minimal contact right there.

10+ Year Old Account
    England, and the Netherlands, were on the easiest path to the final, with no actual competition.
    Didn't we beat the team who came second in the vaunted "Group of Death"?

I must be imagining things.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blatant dive from Braithwaite there.

I guess if it’s not rolling around, then simulation is okay, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Didn't we beat the team who came second in the vaunted "Group of Death"?

I must be imagining things.
    The worst Germany of the last 3 decades? From that group of death where none of the teams went to the quarter final?