Thread: Euro 2020

Page 80 of 97 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Is there an English translation to this?

Can't you take the whinging about politics to the politics section?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    The area and stadium is covered extensively by CCTV, the perpetrators will be caught and hopefully banned from attending football grounds and where appropriate they will be arrested.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Is there an English translation to this?
    'English fans shouted insults at them or their children, while others were spit on, beaten or had bottles thrown at them.'
    'They kept shouting "fuck off to where you came from'
    'My daughters aged 14 and 11 did not dare take off their jerseys and show off their Danish football jerseys and hats because they were intimidated by the English fans. We were spit on when we entered the stadium, and people shouted insults'

basically the gist of it. The boo the knee brigade are cunts, who knew.

Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post

The area and stadium is covered extensively by CCTV, the perpetrators will be caught and hopefully banned from attending football grounds and where appropriate they will be arrested.
    loool no.

Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    loool no.
    Er? Okay???

Er? Okay???
    this shit goes on at football matches literally all day. and reading that article alot of it was outside the ground. Not to mention most of it wont be reported to the police (if any of it is). I'll eat my england shirt if you can show me an article within today to a month from now about anyone facing any consequences (apart from the lazer guy). Its just one of those things that sort of happens.

Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    this shit goes on at football matches literally all day. and reading that article alot of it was outside the ground. Not to mention most of it wont be reported to the police (if any of it is). I'll eat my england shirt if you can show me an article within today to a month from now about anyone facing any consequences (apart from the lazer guy). Its just one of those things that sort of happens.
    If it's not reported to the police then, yes, it is unlikely that anything will happen however the article mentions people being spat at and beaten, if this is reported - as it should be - the police will act.

The guy with the laser pen will found and hopefully face a lifetime ban also I would imagine that people with the fireworks will identified as well.

15+ Year Old Account
    Okey.. . . thats why England still has a large portion of fans that both in premier league and abroad act like walking breathing reasons for euthanasia?
    All they need is a loss and they would use it to end their miserable lives and the world of football would be a better place.
    With all these CCTV one would guess it equaled to some practice by now.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Okey.. . . thats why England still has a large portion of fans that both in premier league and abroad act like walking breathing reasons for euthanasia?
    All they need is a loss and they would use it to end their miserable lives and the world of football would be a better place.
    With all these CCTV one would guess it equaled to some practice by now.
    Being an arsehole is not illegal and let's not pretend that England is alone in having a minority of arseholes among its fans.

I have no idea what the 2nd part of your post means and I get the impression that I don't really want to know.

You arrived late but we needed another England hater to balance things up and you first post:
    Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    Will be rooting for Denmark here. Totally cannot stand the arrogant English media and players.
    Followed by.

Take that you pricks.
    And a little later by:

Take off your bias and be objective.
    - - - Updated - - -

Credibility Gap?

It is horrible to go out to a soft penalty, Ive experienced it! But youve gone next level. Youre not even Danish just another self confessed England hater and dont recognize your own bias? wtf?

Euro 2020? More like Take a Knee 2020 xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

15+ Year Old Account
    Being an arsehole is not illegal and let's not pretend that England is alone in having a minority of arseholes among its fans.

I have no idea what the 2nd part of your post means and I get the impression that I don't really want to know.
    In short, english fans are outstanding at being idiots and your argument to downplay how they yet again act with your CCTV argument falls short.
    Not saying by any means all english fans are idiots, not at all. But english fans are extraordinary good at it.
    And your post about CCTV, I mean. Come on dood, it hasn't done any good in premier league so why try to sell us this about the England - Denmark game?

-Snip-
    Last edited by Northern Goblin; 2021-07-08 at 08:21 PM.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    In short, english fans are outstanding at being idiots and you argument to downplay how they yet again act with your CCTV argument falls short.
    Not saying by any means all english fans are idiots, not at all. But english fans are extraordinary good at it.
    And your post about CCTV, I mean. Come on dood, it hasn't done any good in premier league so why try to sell us this about the England - Denmark game?
    You seem confused. Being an idiot is not illegal, spitting at and beating someone is. No-one is going to look at CCTV for a bunch of pissed up fans saying stupid things however when a crime - such as those in the article - is reported then the police will look into it. I really don't know how saying that I hope the fans mentioned in the article are banned and arrested is downplaying anything but whatever.

Has it (and other measures) not done any good in the premier league? Really? Do you even know what football matches in the 70s and 80s were like compared to today?

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't reply to burners folks, thanks.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Marleycat View Post
    You arrived late but we needed another England hater to balance things up and you first post:

Followed by.

And a little later by:

- - - Updated - - -

Credibility Gap?

It is horrible to go out to a soft penalty, Ive experienced it! But youve gone next level. Youre not even Danish just another self confessed England hater and dont recognize your own bias? wtf?
    Any single statement from me that was untrue aside from being crude? England fans booed the Danish and German anthem and even pointed lasers at the goalkeeper. And now many want to defend their team(or their own pride more precisely) to the death even it means condoning cheating. And stop deviating from the diving incident lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Biden is a creepy old dude, I will not be voting for the guy.
    ^ This is from a self-proclaimed Trump-hater who goes round vote-policing, berating and insulting other users for expressing their doubts and reservations about Joe Biden. He also urges others to end relationships and friendships just to "vote Trump out". https://ibb.co/2jRnZGC He can't seem to walk the talk himself.

Any single statement from me that was untrue aside from being crude? England fans booed the Danish and German anthem and even pointed lasers at the goalkeeper. And now many want to defend their team(or their own pride more precisely) to the death even it means condoning cheating. And stop deviating from the diving incident lol

Stop crying, in sport sometimes shit happens!

Aside from the fact it was like part of Olympic diving sans pools, and yussss Kane would have won golds. I did see the 2nd ball lol and wondered why it hadn't been mentioned. Also, guys guys...

No need to fight about fans. I'm in the states and have you seen our "football" fans? Come to the south.
    Get your tribe on. It's part of Euro.
    But everyone has those types, we collectively share that

10+ Year Old Account
    The booing and the laser wasn't the team. Every team had players dive, even Denmark. Is that an unpleasant part of the game? Yes, but until they get better at catching and dealing with it, it's here to stay.

A lot of people judging an entire fanbase on the actions of a tiny minority (c25m tuned in to watch), sounds like closet racists poking their noses out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinictus View Post
    A lot of people judging an entire fanbase on the actions of a tiny minority (c25m tuned in to watch), sounds like closet racists poking their noses out.
    It's not that tiny a proportion unfortunately, and the 'bad apples' tend to actually be supported by the government and press who actively supported the booing. It's why even we English posters here are concerned about them and have a hard time supporting the team because of the association.

Our own country and its institutions have spent the past 40 odd years promoting the image of the England Fan as being rather unpleasant.
    Last edited by Jessicka; 2021-07-09 at 10:49 AM.