Blizzard Vault Release - Burning Crusade Classic

Blizzard Vault Release - Burning Crusade Classic
    This month's Blizzard Vault release is live, bringing lots of Burning Crusade Classic themed items. The Illidan Art Prints and Illidan Statue aren't new, but go along with the collection.

We are part of the Blizzard Gear affiliate program and any purchase made through these links gives a small portion to us to support the site.

Last edited by chaud; 2021-06-10 at 05:12 PM.

None are very cool...but if it was me...i would go with the "pin"

In other words.. cutting room floor gunk.

This is the equivalent of putting up a garage sale. Sad.

Belluar said it best (for once imo lol) - - - Blizzard is in for a very rude awakening and its going to be sooner than later

Conceprt art sketch, a puzzle, and a pin... oof.. thats the best they got?

10+ Year Old Account
    "Give us your money!" ~Blizzard probably.

With the amount of shit decisions and salty players... I think these items arent gonna be well received

Does this company ever stop trying to sell us shit!?

Just do what you're supposed to do and make some freaking good new games!

I'm not buying anything until you start being a game developer again!
    Last edited by whywhatwhowhenhow; 2021-06-11 at 12:35 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

BC classic re-re-re cashed. At one point or another Blizzard will have to create new games, rather than try to squeeze every penny they can out of the existing ones, like for years they have done.

Yes yes, dont release new content better milk people with puzzles and other garbage, wtf is wrong with this company!

Quote Originally Posted by uncl55 View Post
    Yes yes, dont release new content better milk people with puzzles and other garbage, wtf is wrong with this company!
    yes because the devs released these

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Menog View Post
    With the amount of shit decisions and salty players... I think these items arent gonna be well received
    Thats what happens when people shit on literally every single news surrounding Blizzard. Puting these items has all pros and no cons for Blizz - many people will buy them, hate buzz is constant anyway.

I for one Love when blizz puts out new merch.

I get to read all of these threads where people are both surprised and angry that a company is putting out new things and is actually trying to make money by selling products.

Quote Originally Posted by Tavin View Post
    I for one Love when blizz puts out new merch.

I get to read all of these threads where people are both surprised and angry that a company is putting out new things and is actually trying to make money by selling products.

Do you also love when GAMING compady not making games and only shipping shiny trinkets?

go ahead blizzard, dont stop milking the cash cow the more you can, its the only thing you know how to do those times