Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    Either it’s him saying he must be killed (Arthas mirror from halls of reflection where we were told Arthas was dead)
    Or
    It’s him crying about his actions

Either way I’m thinking he is going to be saved by Sylvanas sacrificing herself in 9.2
    In the same cinematic as we see Anduin fighting the control, we indeed see Sylvanas showing some sort of reaction, so options are many.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Perhaps we need to use the light to cleanse Anduin, so we find a way to get our best friends forever Yrel' and her crew from Draenor to pay us a visit.. Surely that'll work out well.
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    Perhaps we need to use the light to cleanse Anduin, so we find a way to get our best friends forever Yrel' and her crew from Draenor to pay us a visit.. Surely that'll work out well.
    Ah, let's keep Yrel far away.. I do not feel like having another Crusade on anything that does not abide by the light.

"I'm a rogue"
    "Do you follow the light?"
    "No?"
    "Well, do you want to die?"
    "No?!"
    "Well, then you follow the light"
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilyiana View Post
    please don't threaten me with a good time! off topic tho, if this 10.0 "the light is insane" expansion plays out, i have a dream for the announcement trailer where the end of it is like yrel turalyon and lothraxion beckoning us to join the light with that scary glow in their eyes, some "there is no war in ba sing se" shit.
    I have a feeling Turalyon is not going to be on the same page as Yrel. Mostly because of Alleria, Yrel is not going to accept such an abomination to be in the presence of the Light Mother (The theorized AU version of Xe'ra).

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Good, he's not needed any longer. The Alliance is in good hands, Turalyon the High Exarch leads it with the full support of the House of Nobles as well as support from the Ren'dorei leader Lady Alleria Windrunner. The Alliance couldn't be more united. Anduin really isn't needed, so his death would hardly be impactful.

Maybe if Blizzard bothered to include either of those Windrunner sisters in the Sylvanas Windrunner raid, they might have a final reunion. But since Blizzard can't be bothered to develop either Alleria or Vereesa that is unlikely to happen.

Vereesa is crying in a new book I guess, so there's that.
    Are you role-playing right now... Or?

Fixed the cutscene should be up on youtube soon but u can't tell much.

Quote Originally Posted by Stiven View Post
    Fixed the cutscene should be up on youtube soon but u can't tell much.
    Gotcha. Thanks man!

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    I have a feeling Turalyon is not going to be on the same page as Yrel. Mostly because of Alleria, Yrel is not going to accept such an abomination to be in the presence of the Light Mother (The theorized AU version of Xe'ra).
    There is also the fact that Turalyon is simply not a fanatic like Yrel, so much so that he was willing to work alongside the Demon Hunters after their leader (a half-demon/half-elf mongrel) shattered the Light Goddess in front of his eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstOnes View Post
    At most, it says it scars the spirit. The Arthas book implies Arthas did basically everything himself and that his “soul fragment” got fucked over once he became the LK. So...ehhh

While here, Anduin’s soul seems fine, it’s just the Jailer is controlling Anduin as a vessel.
    How do you know the state of Anduin's soul?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    There is also the fact that Turalyon is simply not a fanatic like Yrel, so much so that he was willing to work alongside the Demon Hunters after their leader (a half-demon/half-elf mongrel) shattered the Light Goddess in front of his eyes.
    Indeed so. Hence my doubt he is going to support Yrel, or Mother Light.

As I say nothing much can u say from cutscene except it's an echo.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HeraldofSargeras View Post
    Anduin's Compass. There is a new cutscene and ingame cinematic called 9.1_[AGB]_Korthia_Anduins_Goodbye_IGC.. What do you think will happen in this igc? Dont forget that Jaina has a voiceline that says "Very clever Anduin. What did you want us to see."

https://www.wowhead.com/news/new-and...poilers-322783
    We save him.

What brother me.. probably one of the most iconic Blizzard chacarter will die here... I am talking about Sylvanas.

it should be a moving, touching and even glorious moment... instead this leak shifts the focus to Anduin, when we know we save him (and the Arthas soul as well putting his soul in the right place) using the hint into the Compass. And the Compass will be the true hero of this expansion.
    Last edited by Tartys; 2021-06-10 at 10:53 PM.
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

Quote Originally Posted by username993720 View Post
    Frostmourne claimed part of Arthas' soul when he picked it up. Shalamourne could have done the same.
    Citation needed. The only confirmation we have is the people he struck with the weapon were fragmented to my knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    What brother me.. probably one of the most iconic Blizzard chacarter will die here... I am talking about Sylvanas.
    Barely anyone unironically still likes Sylvanas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Cant they just kill him already? Golden would ragequit and Danuser... guess he could fall down manhole or something. Good ending right there.
    Have to kill off Sylvanas too and we know they wont do that. Probably killed off Nathanos so can create someone more like him to get all lovey dovey with after she is forgiven and returns to Azeroth with a new lease on life.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post
    Oh there is a pair of reasons many still like Sylvanas

- - - Updated - - -

Imo, I think one of these 2 things will occur:

1. Anduin lives, but everyone thinks he's too far gone. This cinematic shows us this isn't the case.

2. Anduin dies, but after he dies and after the raid, Players pick up his Compass which still resides in his pocket. We place it at his burial site in Korthia, which results in this cinematic playing, especially of Zovaal and his future plans.

Wowhead saying Sylvanas survives her encounter?

Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post
    I like it better than all current Horde PCs and all Alliance PCs except Maiev.

Now if we count the Pj of W3 in their version of the W3. Maybe if it is among the last.

Maybe Blizzard will take pity on us and Anduin die to balance Sylvanas's death. The same way they did with Voljin and Varian.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Anduin will merge with compass becoming our moral compass. He will grow tiny wings and "Hey listen" us everytime we face moral dillema.

there is no such thing as redemption after committing so many atrocities.

does not matter what you do before you die, you were still a piece of **** and ruined countless lives for whatever reason.