Thread: Elden Ring

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    There are a lot of factors that can skew that perception. The PC platform, Steam users specifically, reporting of that %, and correlation of what those achievements would be in relation to how the players look up information.

You're also posting on a forum. Which is already a niche, but posting on a forum's subsection to another niche game. You are what we would call a 'vanguard consumer'. A very tiny fraction of users/consumers of the total market is likely engaging with other 1%-ers such as yourself. There is an inherent perception you/we are operating under in these threads and forums.

Most consumers don't watch game-related live streams or youtube videos. It's like 30% overall of the VG consumer market depending on how you want to divvy it up. Even fewer watch for specific games outside of the monoliths of Roblox/Call of Duty/Minecraft. They are more likely to watch video personalities such as Pewdiepie or Mr. Beast- who are like the only top 10 video game YTers in the world.

Didn't even know any of this! Not sure I even found Rollo or never noticed if I have.
    I'm perfectly aware forums are the niche of the niche. Youtube isn't and videos about Elden Ring lore, items and powerful builds get hundreds of thousands of views, sometimes millions.

Finally defeated Malenia and good riddance. Hardest From boss for sure, but not even close to the most fun. Kill or at least slow down the anime combo and make her health regen phase 2 only and you have a great, but still very challenging boss. As she is she's just a fucking chore to fight and exactly the wrong kind of difficult. I powered through all of phase 1 with only one combo, then summoned Tiche for phase 2 because fighting bullshit with bullshit is fair game, even if it leaves a sour taste in my mouth. She died while jumping mid-air for the combo actually, thank you Rock Sling for having good tracking. Oh, and her wings in ph2 make her tells super hard to read which is also not very cool. Feels like she'd be a terrific Sekiro boss what with all the parry opportunities but in this game, na fam, Isshin with tits she's ain't, she makes Blackflame Friede look like a fun boss. If I ever replay this I'm not even stepping foot on that stupid tree again.

At this point I don't think any boss will top Morgott as my personal best one. The endgame is too busy punishing the player to worry about quality. I'm on Maliketh now and he's a doozy as well, but seems a lot less oppressive. I'll see tomorrow.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

I thought something about the Ulcerated Tree Spirits seem familiar and it turns out they are the pus of man from Iudex Gundyrs second phase mirrored for two arms and a snake butt replacing the human part. Some of the returning stuff like asylum demon is obvious but this one was bugging the crap out of me.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    I thought something about the Ulcerated Tree Spirits seem familiar and it turns out they are the pus of man from Iudex Gundyrs second phase mirrored for two arms and a snake butt replacing the human part. Some of the returning stuff like asylum demon is obvious but this one was bugging the crap out of me.
    Zullie the Witch had a cool video on it showing it's origins as uncut content from DS3 (even in official artwork) and they brought it in. Same thing for the Red Wolf of Radagon boss/model.

I gave in, the game looks so good >.>

ok, not super far in or anything, but the atmosphere in this game is something else entirely.

I could never get into the darksouls games, but this just feels different.
    Last edited by Onikaroshi; 2022-04-25 at 02:58 AM.

The new wave of players that discovered Law of Regression this week has been hilarious. They cast it ASAP now and I am not even using Seppuku.

I just run at them with my Winged Scythe. See ya' next time, loser!

So is Melenia broken, she was healing even if you dodge. Makes the fight hard mode now..

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Devilyaki View Post
    So is Melenia broken, she was healing even if you dodge. Makes the fight hard mode now..
    Yes, the last patch broke her heals apparently - you are correct. (Read it in a recent article)

And this AM I read another brief blurb-article saying the newest new patch (I think already patched but the write up didn't specify) fixes her again.
    Koriani - Guardians of Forever - BM Huntard on TB; Kharmic - Worgen Druid - TB
    Koriani - none - Dragon of Secret World
    Karmic - Moirae - SWTOR
    inactive: Frith-Rae - Horizons/Istaria; Koriani in multiple old MMOs. I been around a long time.

Sekiro parrying modded in. Every mod a step closer to just dropping ashina, lordron and yharnam as islands on the map.

Quote Originally Posted by Koriani View Post
    Yes, the last patch broke her heals apparently - you are correct. (Read it in a recent article)

And this AM I read another brief blurb-article saying the newest new patch (I think already patched but the write up didn't specify) fixes her again.
    Ya the patch on the 27th said they fixed what they broke in the last patch

I can't find this anywhere, I think I am wording the question wrong in Google

I understand scaling so S to E but I struggle when it comes to multiple stat weapons so is a BB weapon worse than an S one even though it has middling scaling.

If you have seen an article that says something like 1 point in S strength = 5 points damage, 1 point in B = 2 then that would be ideal.

I've just been looking at the sword of night and flame or whatever and it scales in four things is why I ask

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by molliewoof View Post

I understand scaling so S to E but I struggle when it comes to multiple stat weapons so is a BB weapon worse than an S one even though it has middling scaling.

If you have seen an article that says something like 1 point in S strength = 5 points damage, 1 point in B = 2 then that would be ideal.

I've just been looking at the sword of night and flame or whatever and it scales in four things is why I ask

Thanks!
    just watch the damage, its something like xxx+yyy for every type
    the yyy number is the scaling part
    12/6/2009 -23/11/2020 rip little deathstalker Ferretti. proud forsaken, enemy of the livings

Thanks!
    Sorry I cannot answer myself, and hopefully someone will be able to, but for me I have had many such questions that I could not find the answer for. In the end, going out and finding a mob, and doing the testing myself(as mentioned by the other poster) was really the only way to find the exact answer I was looking for. Hope you are able to find the answer.

If you do find the answer, please post it back here, because it is a very interesting question.

PS: On playstation consoles with gold, you can save scum respecs just to test out damage numbers and stuff like that. You just have to upload your save to the cloud, and redownload it after testing(unless they have patched that, but I doubt they have/will). Can also do this with bosses so you can have your rune arc running everytime, just redownload the save every few tries.
    Last edited by Zenfoldor; 2022-04-28 at 09:13 PM.

Thanks!
    It's complicated. Different weapons gain damage differently; even assuming both are S ranks, a slow high-damage weapon will likely gain more raw damage from a S scaling in, say, Faith than a straight sword would, which closes the DPS gap somewhat by being swung faster. You can try to test the weapons on enemies, but different enemies have different resistances so even then it's not foolproof, especially for weapons with 2 or 3 different damage types like Sword of Night and Flame where different resistances can reduce damage in various ways.

Ultimately the closest way to know is to look at the damage numbers themselves. And anyway the strongest weapons are usually determined less by base damage than by their associated Ash of War.

Sorry that I couldn't be more helpful but I don't think there's an actual hard and fast rule as to how much an A, B or S scaling means across all weapons.

Sunk around 90 hours into the game. It is good, with a few very nice fights and the world is often breath-taking.
    You can pick one playstyle and use it usually for the entire game, with some adjustments for certain bosses.
    That said, they got lazy at some point.
    In order to fill the world and the dungeons, they had to copy-paste quite a few bosses, some are teamed up against you without given a second thought how they synergize.
    Godskin Duo is just lazily throwing 2 mini-bosses into 1 arena with absolutely no fine-tuning.
    And, for my taste, too many have so many hard-hitting area attacks it feels mandatory to level up vigor to 60+ to survive one hit.
    With the game servers sometimes lagging, and IMO questionable hitboxes you get hit far too easily. Armour is barely noticeable and mostly a fashion choice.
    If that is not enough, i just despise one-shot kill mechanics that several bosses have.
    The last third of the game runs out of steam, and thereby appeal to me because of that.

2 QoL improvements should be patched in:
    A 'Use all golden runes' command, and a proper journal for your (NPC) quests.

7/10 from me. Might change my mind once i finished the game, but currently i farm runes, ashes and optional bosses. Lord of Blood is next on the chopping block.
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I'm fine with a mafia. Of course, the mafia families often worked with independent third parties in order to maintain relations.

Quote Originally Posted by segara82 View Post
    A 'Use all golden runes' command
    You can sell the runes all at once for the same return of runes as using each one by one. Just an FYI.

Quote Originally Posted by segara82 View Post
    Sunk around 90 hours into the game. It is good, with a few very nice fights and the world is often breath-taking.
    You can pick one playstyle and use it usually for the entire game, with some adjustments for certain bosses.
    That said, they got lazy at some point.
    In order to fill the world and the dungeons, they had to copy-paste quite a few bosses, some are teamed up against you without given a second thought how they synergize.
    Godskin Duo is just lazily throwing 2 mini-bosses into 1 arena with absolutely no fine-tuning.
    And, for my taste, too many have so many hard-hitting area attacks it feels mandatory to level up vigor to 60+ to survive one hit.
    With the game servers sometimes lagging, and IMO questionable hitboxes you get hit far too easily. Armour is barely noticeable and mostly a fashion choice.
    If that is not enough, i just despise one-shot kill mechanics that several bosses have.
    The last third of the game runs out of steam, and thereby appeal to me because of that.

2 QoL improvements should be patched in:
    A 'Use all golden runes' command, and a proper journal for your (NPC) quests.

7/10 from me. Might change my mind once i finished the game, but currently i farm runes, ashes and optional bosses. Lord of Blood is next on the chopping block.
    The game definitely suffers from overuse of some enemies (did there really need to be so fucking many Erdtree Watchers/Avatars and Ulcerated Tree Spirits?) and the drop of quality from Mountaintop of the Giants onwards is very noticeable, especially after the joy that is Leyndell. Practically no new enemies, huge difficulty spikes, weird placement of foes like ice lobsters for no real reason other than to be there, more linear areas, tedious shit like the blizzard in Snowfield.

It's not as bad as DS1's drop where the game was clearly unfinished after Anor Londo. But it's still jarring.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    The game definitely suffers from overuse of some enemies (did there really need to be so fucking many Erdtree Watchers/Avatars and Ulcerated Tree Spirits?) and the drop of quality from Mountaintop of the Giants onwards is very noticeable, especially after the joy that is Leyndell. Practically no new enemies, huge difficulty spikes, weird placement of foes like ice lobsters for no real reason other than to be there, more linear areas, tedious shit like the blizzard in Snowfield.

It's not as bad as DS1's drop where the game was clearly unfinished after Anor Londo. But it's still jarring.
    I think the enemy variety in Elden Ring is quite good, as it is in most From games. The problem is that they aren't placed correctly. I'm personally waiting for a mod to "remix" the enemies so that you're not just fighting knights 80% of the time and some of the enemies (like the Zamor knights) can only be found in later zones.

I think part of the problem is that none of the zones have any truly "unique" enemies that would give them a bit more personality. I can't think of any enemy in any zone that is unique to that zone and not found elsewhere in the game. Each zone could have its own unique "common" enemies. Liurnia could be those guys who teleport and shoot yellow orbs at you, Mountaintop (or Gelmir) could be the pyromancers, Weeping Peninsula could have been the misbegotten, Caelid could be the vulgar militias, Altus could be perfumers / cultists, etc. Then you could sprinkle some more difficult enemies on top, like the Omens and lions in Caelid, giant Hands / Wolves / Crows in Mountaintop, Royal Revenants and Lobsters in Liurnia, the war machines in Gelmir, Omenkillers and Wormfaces in Altus, Zamor knights in Snowfield, etc.

Then for the legacy dungeons you could keep the beastmen to just Farum (and not found as min-bosses), have the pests and cleanrot knights unique to Haligtree, pages and banished knights to Leyndell, glintstone sorcerors (and all their variants) in just Raya Lucaria etc.

https://eldenring.wiki.fextralife.co...es+and+Enemies

Just looking at the bestiary above and it definitely seems this would easily be do-able, while keeping certain enemies universal around all the zones (knights, demi-humans, animals, etc.). You could even still repeat bosses (Crucible Knights, dragons, assassins, tree-spirits, and avatars), while keeping others unique (tree-sentinel for Leyndell, Wolves of Radagon for Liurnia, Magma Wyrms for Gelmir, Godskin for Altus, Fallingstar beast for Mountaintop).
    Last edited by infinitemeridian; 2022-05-02 at 01:06 PM.

There were some excellent Dark Souls mods that mixed up the enemies and game layout. Perhaps modders might do the same for ER one day.

After observing countless of social media posts,videos and having huge experience myself I have concluded the following:
    I will attempt to explain and break it down to several points. I thank thee in advance for reading.
    Off we go.
    -----------------------------------------
    1. Extreme competition and difficulty has divided and broke ER playerbase within two groups.

There isn't middle ground and there never will be. Either you will be classified, attacked and called Noob, casul {Casual} Loser who chuggs potions and uses everything in PvP or mayhaps thou'rt an Gigachad SL1 naked fella with ability to either vanquish every boss without taking a single hit or ascending beyond comprehension level and complete no hit run or some truly impressive speed run. Anything less that than - Git Gud , most common and extremely shallow response. Do not follow the steps of twitch streamers nor take them as an example, they are truly tiny minority in vast ocean. Your typical Average Joe is the most common example of players you will encounter in the Lands Between. Twitch streamers are often prone to extreme and people get addicted to their game-play often not even being aware. Its simple truly. If you watch top streamer a lot you will often start to see others as lesser and unless they can do the same or better they will immediately fall into Git Gud category.
    Moving on to 2nd..
    ---------------------------------------------
    2. Brain Dead. -- Thanks to FromSoftware and add thrice greater fault to community vast majority have completely embraced brain dead mode of endless simple rune farms following the steps of each other slaying 1 Bird {Giant Crow} at Mohgywn palace {or something easier may come up in future} neglecting way of actual fight through blood ,sweat and effort will and trust me WILL spend 10 hours a day if needed pulling and resting at grace accumulating countless of millions of runes and then they shall come on forums to brag about their "hard work"
    These individuals have tendency to call others trash and bad players.. Well I'd rather be bad and actually fight than farming 1 bird or using Sacred sword special ultra easy attack that will lower my IQ by 25% extremely rapidly on daily basis clicking and sitting at grace moving 20 feet from point to another.
    This is a proof that a lot of players love easy mode and wish to earn runes in cheapest way possible intentionally using Developer's fault or not fixing glitches and its always super ironic because THEY call others easy moders when they resort to cheese tactics. Funny and stupid in same time.
    Lame. Plain and Simple.

3. We are coming to 3rd. -- Regarding Trade.
    ---------------
    Trading should not exist Period. Near infinite amount of CONSTANT begging pleading.
    "Can someone please drop me" ," help me with runes," "I need that Item A or B". Breaks logic and tis one complete sorry to say pathetic attitude to beg, but truly ,come to every single forum, FB, Reddit, Discord or here as well to witness untold amount of players unwilling to embrace patience and actually play the game and obtain particular item by themselves. Everywhere you go, there is infinite amount of begging I will repeat it and state again.
    Its getting ugly and disgusting. Trade should not be allowed. Truth cannot be denied and people will naturally defend themselves "That item did not dropped" "Bug" "I destroyed it by accident" "Its too hard" often hard yes with zero or few attemps. Don't be fooled. We human beings are fragile and will accept simpler methods. Tis always more acceptable to accept free gift isn't it. You are tool , an asset to be tossed after. Do not give anything to anyone.
    Help with a boss is acceptable, yet questionable in my book is someone is constantly begging for items they shan't be willing to improvise, learn and fight. ALSO when i come down soon to Limited approach game offers PLENTY of tools for thee most formidable of them Spirit Summons and Freedom to explore. There are plenty of ways indeed.
    Coming back to subject..
    if you spend several hours and had immense difficulty of beating certain boss or clearing the area ,investing your time, why on Earth someone is should be an example and constantly kneeling down and begging in such extent. The end.
    --------------
    4. This one required nothing more but detailed outlook at very core of the game and player's extremely limited approach.

I will divide 4th section in two smaller parts.
    - Mockery of game with impossible amount of daily childish of common or sexual based memes adding either characters and other fantasy creations mixing with ER and souls franchise that are completely irrelevant further adding more nonsense and immaturity, scrolling down is simply boring and a headache, if community gets turn on by simple memes then you know what level of intellect is here ,sadly.
    -LIMITED approach. I've noticed huge amount of players are often ignoring
    -Lore
    -Using few weapons on their disposlal in PvE
    -Not caring for story and carelessness to explore
    -Adding sexual content which proves yet another classic example that every single game out there has to have some horny maidenless humans often plaguing game with lustiness they cannot control which is of course crystal clear when anonimity grants powers and freedom they will never have in real life scenario.
    Often mindlessly rushing in and wanting to complete everything in shortest time possible. Lack of immersion and forceful basically torture. Yes,Indeed forcing the way and following the steps of speedrunners.
    Whole bunch of players are clueless when it comes to wider broader aspects of the game.
    Basic simplistic approach or very similar path and routine -- Rush, kill boss, acquire that and this talisman, weapon, upgrade, kill boss, upgrade participate in duels or invasions PVP , repeat the process or change slight order.
    ----------------------------------------------------
    5. The DISTURBING fetishes of players getting turned on by virtual characters and zooming in to feet and body parts creating whole threads about it.

Bizarre fetish of getting turned on by Ranni the Witch Blue abomination with 4 deformed legs and arms with typical hentai facial aesthetics, missing eyes .overrated, overhyped Malenia rooting from worst disease imaginable in Lands Between, blind, with metallic legs and Prosthesis, Cannot see half of her face.
    Malenia is distracting thee. There should be more attention to other bosses and fan art is strictly focused on her. Instead of being more creative ,but no let us all give attention to boss because she is a she? Irony.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    6. Dark Side. -- ER and souls series will bring worst of people and INABILITY to control their rage issues is an example of weak human psyche. If one can scream, smash keyboard, mouse and fume more than The Fume Knight or get upset to that level of being prone to abuse and worse, you should truly visit a doctor. Ability to stay calm , firm and patient is what I value and is a testament of strong willed individual. Cursing ,shit talking just makes you more weak and nobody can change my mind about it. Some even able to cause or/are prone moderate, high or severe abuse, drama, shit talk, trolling, sexual harassment, strong rage issues, insecurities , extreme competition , elitism, judging , worrying how others or what others are thinking about then, Waste of time surely? Are they trash. Purest example. I just repeat myself and I aware because number 6 is very important and has to lighted up. There are ugly groups in FB nobody will speak about operated by twisted fiends.
    ------------------------------------------------------
    7. LACK OF COMPREHENSION and twisting the truth.
    I'll give you best example here. I believe there a deliberate attempt to trash people even if they express their honest opinions. I noticed quite a lot of players are so boring to read longer posts or if they do not like you they will twist things over and try to find imaginary non existent flaw or convince others its not true, well what it is?
    In my massive thread before I spoke why Consecrated Snowfield {BS} is he worst region ever. There is clear difference of having extremely badly designed waste of space zone, It has nothing to do who is noob or pro or lacks knowledge to complete the zone, quite contrary.
    BUT these people will declare you automatically bad player just because you are giving a review to bad zone. Completely illogical and just proves their way of thinking is feeble.
    In depth thinking and variety is what ER community truly lacks.
    ----------------------------------------------------
    8. Extra:

Little care of lore, repetitive BS of twitch streams and speedruns and competitive aura that turns in nothing more than pure addition, Magic evaporates and the lust ,desire and hunger to beat someone in PVP or rank on top of leaderboard sticks firmly. Constant plague and toxicity more powerful than roots of Erdtree rising higher and higher each, day, Players gltiching, hacking, exploiting non stop and posting on YT to brag about 2 minutes world record. Saddening. Responses to threads with one sentence or emojis or personal attack yet again proves intellectual capabilities of many.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Extra Part II:
    Letmesoloher myth is absurd and if community finds "Legendary" and Amusing" a simple average looking naked man with Massive jar covering his entire head coming at Malenia with broken Katana which is the most effective melee to kill is nothing intriguing, impressive, spectacular , fashionable nor remotely interesting, but because humans find idiotic things striking so be it. This does not come as surprise. Letmesoloher who somehow captured minds of limited childish shallow individuals who is using the most overpowered weapon to slay her ultimately not to brag. R.O.B is brainless weapon that even most casual and newbiest of newbs can and often will use.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    9. Grand delusions of Best game ever made or GOTY.

To conclude with something elese for very end I wish to open your eyes widely. ER is the most overrated game in galaxy and beyond. {does not mean it hasn't its beauties and strengths BUT ---
    You're looking at remastered version of Dark souls 4.0 in open world with immense amount of copy/pasted materials ideas, weapons ,skills, sounds recycled content that is crashing game, completely broken zones, bosses and combat pretty much after you pass Royal Capital until the end is very poor ,rushed and chaotic. PvP is abysmal and suffers from extreme balance issues. Game has performance issues, corrupted save data, is plagued by hackers and world feels voided and boring very quickly. I m shocked, stunned ,amazed ,baffled and frozen in literal sense how
    -----------------------------------------------
    Speaking of Number nine to add in more depth and ex
    planations proceed to watch viideo from user Democracy from YT which is called , Elden Ring an unbalanced disappointment.

Hope is the first step to disappointment and that reflects the untold amount of individials within ER community, there isn't hope here ,but pur madness majority of time.

Sincere Regards
    Duje Belak
    Beautiful British Columbia

- - - Updated - - -

WHY CONSECRATED SNOWFIELD IS THE WORST REGION EVER DESIGNED A TRUE DISAPPOINTMENT
    ----------------------------
    This will be a longer post. So I will thank thee in advance for reading and I wish you best of luck in your future travels. I appreciate your time.
    Having completed game eight times and accumulated a lot of experience in my almost 450 hours of playing Elden Ring I am truly shocked, stunned, baffled, amazed ,irritated , annoyed and frustrated when I reflect on my journey within Snowfield area which is I am sorry to say and this is personal opinion purely one gigantic wasteland of wasted space and a pure miss. This is the only area I dread to come in , I hate to play it and I m honestly trying to think hard what did I loved about it? Hm.
    Well let us start shall we. Before you read I want you to know one thing. There is clear difference between enjoyable challenge and area than being chased, one shooted, vaporized by enemy ,falling down the cliff or facing some absurdly ridiculous foes with behemoth poise ,HP and never ending combos, stamina or ability to spam attacks constantly without giving you chance to breathe or recover to minimal extent.
    Everything you will read below is how I felt which was based on my character build, first playthrough and comparison to other zones. Lets go
    1.First I want to reflect on visibility. Once you exit Hidden path to Haligtree assuming you survived onslaught of Vulgar Militia and Giant Octopuses in narrow corridors you'll find yourself in area in which you cannot see 15 feet away. You can take three routes , you'll defo fall to your death on your left, taking middle will eventually result to fall damage, electrified from lighting balls of BS randomly placed that you cannot even see before its too late { on higher NGs its even more terrible} Invisible snail summoning Dragonkin soldiers of Nokstella, on your right you may stumble on approaching caravan and random Page cloth units that can rapidly destroy with their rapiers , exploding bolts
    Page is a cloth warrior with rapier and crossbow, poor looking foe in cloth that has more damage, poise and HP than some bosses, the most absurd and nonsense mob in game who can 2 shot you on higher NG's and has immense poise requiring your to equip colossal weapons or resort to ranged damage.
    I knew it from start that whoever worked on Snowfield must have had their hands on Frigid Outskirts from Dark souls II and unit placement is the worst ever.
    Now I figured out you can follow the candles that will eventually lead you to middle section ,but that's not even the bad part, far from it.
    As if its not enough difficult to face enemies or multiple of them you have to be assaulted in Blizzard and Snowstorm adding thrice more frustration.
    2. Inner section , greeted by spamming Red invader Anastasia that can dodge almost every spell , wont stop attacking and unless you have specific build or gear to cheese her be prepared to die a lot or she will chug healing potions, and she is not that annoying compared to Blood one that will invade you bit later on once you come close to Runbear area and portal to Mohgywn palace.
    Surely there are easier ways for me ,you now ,veterans knowing exactly what to do, even that so does not change the fact these fights are stupid. They are and I will stay firm in my opinon.
    3. Now since I mentioned Runebears they have 26,000 HP on NG8. That is correct. I tested it by myself using Comet Azur on sleeping one. 25891 was actually precise number.
    To add more pain , lighting balls , runebears with quite possibly biggest HP in game along with giants or that Dragon in Farum Azula may take eons to take them down. Replicated mobs everywhere you go.
    From these Shamans ,brutes of Nokorn city I think Ancestral followers to Albunarics, invinsible knights that can teleport, Recycled Clone Astel of the Darkness in tunnel {that is simply copy-pasted version of Astel Naturalborn of the Void} Another Magma Wyrm up to the east and yet another boss in Cave Misbegotten creature that only has more HP and does more damage. It looks ,moves exactly the same which highly diminished overall immersion and quality. Cheap, lazy design, rushed and chaotic , plain and simple. Copy-paste at its finest.
    4. I am not even done. Going up to the North you will be greeted by Walking Mausolem that has infinite barrage spam of Cannons of Haima with lag and BS if you managed to survive the brutal spam and during night you will face the most ridiculous boss ever designed {its getting worse} Death Rite Bird with 1 shot mechanic, terrible camera, ludricous amount of damage and RNG Attacks that will ruin your very soul even if you have best possible armor or talismans that boss is hated by many and for right reason. If Snowfield was terrible area by design and other BS it also has the worst field boss as well.
    5. Should you go up and face Eredtree Avatar nothing in partcular interesting but a cliff and Bunch of Albunarics that happen to have some extra magical powers , another random enemies added. Nothing new or intriguing, Erdtree Avatar again, again and ,.. again. Now we're coming to worst section
    6. There are ruins with Madness giants and Maddened Rats. Now single Rat swipe took away over 1900 of HP on NG7 I am not kidding here. I swear on Marika twas true. This is broken. Period. Even Demigod does less. I've died more in Snowfield than any other area combined.
    You wish to pass time and go at night. Excellent , visibility is 15% better maybe but you will come across the double Night Cavalry and Page escort that will decimate you in second if you not careful and you better pull them one by one.
    Path to Orinda, Wolves with massive HP and Spammy archers. These things fire 3 arrows in a row every 1.5 seconds they wont stop at all. They have huge HP and if you're about to face 2 of them in same time say your prayers to Gods from Lands between and outside ,truly. How the hell tested these mobs? Wolf riders are even worse, long range, keeps following you, they just wont stop spamming,,
    6 Orinda town is hell. I always die there even with torch,even after all that time {most of the time} , if Black Assassin isn't going to stab me then Archers on Rooftops will that enemy placement is just evil unless I m blessed with RNG and my focus and sharpness is on the peak. Whoever placed it haven't had clue and wanted to torment players. You need flawless timing to dodge six aimboot arrows and dispose of that one climb to stairs etc etc, You are quite possibly aware of what I wish to explain here. I had zero fun here. Every enemy almost is stressful , annoying and pain to fight. From very moment you enter until you finally destroy turret crawling archers and pass through the portal to Haligtree.
    I have a feeling this was last area to complete in a rush to publish a game. Everything here seems out of order, comparing Snowfield to Magical perfection of Liurnia I m still warping my head how on earth is that even remotely possible that Elden Ring the best and worst zone ever made from Same Developer?? Areas such are Snowfield and extreme unbalance in terms of some foes ,damage and copy/pasted bosses or elements greatly overshadowed my late game experience with Elden Ring.
    Now let me see if I have anything else to add. Yes I've returned to Snowfield to farm do interior dungeons for loot since I am completionist but this all is one incredible waste of potential and space. Later on I've noticed less quality in zones starting to drop off from Mountaintops of the Giants, {Farum Azula is exception only} towards the end.
    Consecrated BS luckily is optional indeed but even so you will die a lot and face some pain in your quest to reach Elphael, Inevitably one must traverse this dreaded realm one way or another with broken controller or pure luck or simply having Iron nerves -- anyways I will end here , it made me sad to write all this knowing how quality dropped to abysmal level in certain regions.
    I haven't enjoyed in Snowfield at all. I could not truly. Every enemy i faced there I faced them before, The design, lag , hazard along the way, ugliness , cannot see anything, bunch of recycled trash from before, 1 shot mechanic, spam, broken stuff, same bosses, annoyance anywhere you go. This area shouldn't exist really. I have to say it. There is nothing I enjoy it OR WAIT EXCEPT TWO THINGS. Hearing Lattena's voice finally once you reach Snowfield, Lobo spirit Wolf and calming soundtrack. These two only literally , that's it.
    P.S. There is some good loot ,armor spells and materials that is the only saving grace of players coming back after to farm, nothing else and nothing ever will be so.
    Yes this is the end of my review. I hope DLC isn't going to follow the steps of Snowfield because I will not touch it otherwise. We need more early and mid game dungeons and areas.
    I hope I've mayhaps made some things clearer for thee. It was utterly honest approach. Details are important and I tried to explain in a way I found it most accurate. I will return eventually to add more.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Once more I thank thee for coming this far and may your path always be golden
    Best Regards
    Duje Belak