Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    thinking seriously about it I think these shirts are really cool.
    But I believe if it could just give players something "gay" to use in-game.
    I do not know. A mount that leaves a rainbow trail wherever it walks.
    Or a glyph. Rogues could have a smoke bomb with all the colors of the rainbow for example.

cant see it on chinese blizzard store , any advice?

Quote Originally Posted by Fantazma View Post
    Or a glyph. Rogues could have a smoke bomb with all the colors of the rainbow for example.
    Something like this?
    I would just remove the unicorn...might be a bit too much.

I am always confused when people expect more then empty pandering for money from marketing... you don't really think they care do you?

I bought some of their pride collection(love unites) clothes from adidas. Much better stuff and looks nice. What blizzard offers is lackluster indeed. But to their defense, they dont really deal with clothes

Obviously I ordered Ashe and BoB tshirts from blizzard recently. Boy it takes time to ship over the dam
    Last edited by Doffen; 2021-06-11 at 09:47 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Well they care about gay dollars, nothing more, nothing less. Won't see them priding around in russia, saudi arabia or azerbaijan.
    I got curious, you can get one of theses from the shop Russia uses as well.

https://www2.blizzardgearstore.com/e...ID:i-r2c1:po-7
    https://eu.shop.battle.net/ru-ru

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by yuze View Post
    Blizzard Doesn't run the Chinese store/game There's a Chinese company as a middle man.
    Last edited by Lorgar Aurelian; 2021-06-11 at 09:51 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Forgive me, I actually live near the South Pole of the planet and English is not my first language but... Is "Dollar Gay" really a common term in english?
    The first time I read it I thought the OP was joking... O.o
    The expression is "gay dollar" and refers to money that is spent by the gay community towards various things. Often it is trips, clothes, games, in-game items, cups/dishes, stuffed animals, etc etc etc that are geared towards the gay community. Its the same thing as the "black dollar" or "Latin dollar" or "Asian dollar" meaning that the target audience is specific and the advertisement is geared towards that target audience. The "gay dollar" happens to be more than the other specific groups like that because generally speaking the gay community has more expendable income because of lack of children. Keep in mind expendable income doesn't necessarily mean richer nor does it mean that everyone in the gay community has extra money to spend around but just that the overall population of the community doesn't have the responsibilities that other groups have.

Don't buy Pride merchandise from any big business.

There is a reason for that. Just like BMW and Mercedes Benz didn't put rainbow in their emblems on their Islamic country websites. Kinda makes you see that all they are doing is pandering to you.

Unless the companies flag the Pride Flag in ALL countries where they operate, not just in countries where it's socially acceptable, they're just pandering for money.

Disgusting regardless of which company does it, really.

There are many small companies that will produce shirt/hoodie/bag/wallet/etc with ANYTHING on it for the fraction of the this price.
    Stop giving these scummy big ones money even if they present it as 'we respect X thing'.

Dont you guys have the toy rainbow already ? lol

Yeah
    Check literally any other store lol

My favorite "pride pandering" from a company was that time I saw a t-shirt that said "there are more than two genders" and it came in male and female option.

I wouldn't want to be caught dead in a Blizzard sweater at the best of times, so my opinion of pandering to certain groups for cheap (and utterly fake) PR doesn't exactly aleviate that. In general I don't wear "merch" where the main purpose is to be a walking advertisment that I have to pay for, that shit is so backwards it's not even funny.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by darklogrus View Post
    Dont you guys have the toy rainbow already ? lol
    I'm not gay. lol.
    But you're right. I had forgotten about this TOY.
    It's already something...
    But it would be nice to have some Glyph like that. With rainbow colors or any other color we like.
    I really wish some Glyphs could change the color of the visual effects of my skills. Probably all my Hunter skills would be purple just for me to at least have the feeling of playing with a Dark Ranger (/crying)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    The expression is "gay dollar"
    Ty. I have never heard anything about this before. Where I live we don't have that kind of term. Thanks for the explanation.

Nothing says "I support X cause" more than slapping a related logo on merch and seeling it for profit.

When will companies stop pandering to Twitter lol

Be 'happy' with what they are offering because honestly I could care less how or who you enjoy having sex with. I don't need it flaunted in my face with symbols. You don't see t-shirts that symbolize that I like cunnilingus from Blizzard, but should I be up in arms about it because I'm not being represented? No. It doesn't matter at the end of the day. And yes, it's still against the law in most states to have oral sex, look it up.

Also don't hit me up with what the symbol actually means or what it signifies. If you actually cared about it, you would put a picture of Stonewall Riots or something that actually signifies what took place. Maybe one of the rioters that helped in all of it. Nope, Nothing, Notta. Now it's a poor excuse to have a parade and fly the rainbow colors.
    Last edited by scelero; 2021-06-12 at 12:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    I got curious, you can get one of theses from the shop Russia uses as well.

https://www2.blizzardgearstore.com/e...ID:i-r2c1:po-7
    https://eu.shop.battle.net/ru-ru
    Rainbow Graphic Tee
    Oh, Blizzo you cheeky monkies.
    Tonight for me is a special day. I want to go outside of the house of the girl I like with a gasoline barrel and write her name on the road and set it on fire and tell her to get out too see it (is this illegal)?