Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Blizzard Pride Collection

So I got an email from Blizzard telling me about how they released their "official Pride collection" and I got a little excited. I wanted to possibly add to the metal pin I have from Blizzcon 2019. I went over to their site by following the link in the email. Boy was I disappointed. Apparently "Pride collection" is just 1 unisex hoodie, 1 male t-shirt, and 1 female t-shirt. Yes THREE things and that didn't even include the damn pin I already have. This is yet another example of companies trying to follow the gay dollar by injecting as little as possible into their products.

Pictured are the email I received and the screenshot of their "Pride collection".

Which one is unisex again?
    Anyway, another incomplete xmog. Where are the shoulders with Chuck Norrys's face inside a flower frame?
    Last edited by Fantazma; 2021-06-11 at 08:31 PM.

trying to follow the gay dollar by injecting
    I mean, it almost worked on you by the sound of the post.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Man, these are overpiced AF lol.

i mean the whole idea of pride month is just a corporate cash grab. sucks youve fallen for it in the past but congrats on seeing past the curtain now

[Rothulivic] [Twitch] [Twitter] Signature by Serryn

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fantazma View Post
    Which one is unisex again?
    Anyway, another incomplete xmog. Where are the shoulders with Chuck Norrys's face inside a flower frame?
    I honestly thought the hoodie said unisex. I guess technically a hoodie can be unisex since the cut for female shirts tend to be different than those designed for males. But good catch.

Quote Originally Posted by BossManRoth View Post
    i mean the whole idea of pride month is just a corporate cash grab. sucks youve fallen for it in the past but congrats on seeing past the curtain now
    Lol, I only realized this now. These companies don't care.

15+ Year Old Account
    I didn't fall for it in the past. The pride pin I have with the Blizzard logo (like that of the shirts & hoodie) was sold at Blizzcon 2019 as an exclusive item offered for that year's Blizzcon. I figured with the email they sent announcing a "collection" that there would be that pin again and more than just these 2 t-shirts and a hoodie but boy was I wrong. I figured maybe a sticker or wall art or even a mouse pad but nada!

Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    Lol, I only realized this now. These companies don't care.
    Well they care about gay dollars, nothing more, nothing less. Won't see them priding around in russia, saudi arabia or azerbaijan.

lol, this is so shameless.

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    I didn't fall for it in the past. The pride pin I have with the Blizzard logo (like that of the shirts & hoodie) was sold at Blizzcon 2019 as an exclusive item offered for that year's Blizzcon. I figured with the email they sent announcing a "collection" that there would be that pin again and more than just these 2 t-shirts and a hoodie but boy was I wrong. I figured maybe a sticker or wall art or even a mouse pad but nada!
    but did you buy it because it was pride pin, or because it was an exclusive. also if its a blizzcon exclusive, good on them for keeping it that way.

[Rothulivic] [Twitch] [Twitter] Signature by Serryn

this is just shameless money grabbing form blizz they are just using pride to cover up the shameless money grab, they are over priced af also

15+ Year Old Account
    but did you buy it because it was pride pin, or because it was an exclusive. also if its a blizzcon exclusive, good on them for keeping it that way.
    I bought it along with other stuff because I liked it. I liked the way the Blizzard logo was all in rainbow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uhm, wasn't the pin limited edition in the first place?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    I’m so tired of this hollow bullshit world. So so so tired of it. Is humanity really at its final throes? More and more I’m failing to see a way out of this hyper shitty mess of narcissistic clownery we’re in... god save us all

Forgive me, I actually live near the South Pole of the planet and English is not my first language but... Is "Dollar Gay" really a common term in english?
    The first time I read it I thought the OP was joking... O.o

I think it looks cool.
    At least is not a disaster like Target's pride clothes.
    I laughed a bit watching youtube videos about those. (>_<)

You know you're accepted just like everyone else when companies cynically try to pander to you to drain your wallet. Enjoy it.

It's a tough year to try and create a small supply of items. Hoodies and shirts are easy to mass print.

But yeah it's just a cash grab. A plain black tee from suppliers is probably under $2, under $12 for the in hoodie. And printing is just cents on the dollar.

Quote Originally Posted by Linkedblade View Post
    It's a tough year to try and create a small supply of items. Hoodies and shirts are easy to mass print.

But yeah it's just a cash grab. A plain black tee from suppliers is probably under $2, under $12 for the in hoodie. And printing is just cents on the dollar.
    I was wondering that myself...
    Would be cool if i knew how to make my own shirts...and would save a lot.

Maybe ill research it (>_<)

I remember when i was a kid making my own shirt...but totally forgot how i did it.