Turn retail into a TV show and create new content for classic

I feel like a lot of people just play retail for the story at this point. I know I do. I don’t really care for the gameplay, as it’s just the vessel through which I consume the story. I would much rather consume the story via Netflix and actually spend my time playing TBC classic.

Fuck no, if they did that I'd cut my sub in a second, I fundamentally don't enjoy the TBC play style anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    It's a strange and illogical world where not wanting your 10 year old daughter looking at female-identifying pre-op penises at the YMCA could feasibly be considered transphobic.

Funny coincidence, i actually felt somewhat this sentiment but in a different way...quite recently

I have been watching a lot of youtube channels that make summaries of movies...
    I am enjoying it so much!

Maybe i'm ruining movies for myself...but i think i would never watch this ones anyway.

My favorites are the mystery or horror ones that keep you on your toes allways trying to guess what is going to happen next.

this must be the most self-centered post in the history of MMO-C, and thats a high bar to overcome...

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure if you don't want to play retail you can find other ways to keep up with the story like news posts or wiki articles.

We don't need more retro vs retail threads so locking.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |