Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Titan
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    Man. I'd kill for a new Breath of Fire or Onimusha game. But I doubt that Onimusha remaster sold well enough to get Capcom to consider it.
    The market is already over saturated with hack and slash games these days, so I'm not really sure if there's room for Onimusha.

Nintendo Direct in a few more hours. Fingers crossed we get some good shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Nintendo Direct in a few more hours. Fingers crossed we get some good shit.
    I'm sure it will be a good direct, but people already expect way too much (including a Switch Pro, even though it was specified ONLY Software) and get disappointed because they expected way too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakzor View Post
    I'm sure it will be a good direct, but people already expect way too much (including a Switch Pro, even though it was specified ONLY Software) and get disappointed because they expected way too much.
    I’m not expecting much, but more BOTW2 footage and a big game announcement or two would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I’m not expecting much, but more BOTW2 footage and a big game announcement or two would be great.
    Yeah, that is pretty much what i expect. Lots of smaller stuff like usual, smash fighter and announcing/showing 1-4 big ones

Just give me metroid.

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    Just give me metroid.
    I’m not expecting Metroid for at least another year, and then another 1-2 after that before release. Minimum.

Save me monolith i need x3noblade

Lets see if Nintendo can save this E3. So far I'd say it's one of the worst I've seen in a long time. Perhaps ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    Lets see if Nintendo can save this E3. So far I'd say it's one of the worst I've seen in a long time. Perhaps ever.
    Yeah, I don't see Nintendo to be the savior. You might see Zelda or Mario, but when do we not see Zelda or Mario? They are sometimes good, but for the most part, they are just repeats of previous games.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Money laundering, especially prior to his election? I couldn't give a flying fuck.

Every year its the same story.
    "this was the worst E3 ever"
    the report systems sucks and the mods are bias.

I’d be happy just to see a bayonetta 3 acknowledgement in this direct. Expectations low however.

Man, I am sick to death of Smash. These announcements just hog these presentations.

Pit Lord
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    I'm not confident in Ubisoft having anything that I'll be interested in playing but I have fingers crossed for a new Rayman game and a new Rocksmith title. Especially since RS2014 is pretty long in the tooth and the controller cable needs to be updated to work with modern hardware (in particular desktops that don't have legacy XHCI hand-off on their USB controllers). The series has a ton of DLC too and bringing all that forward to the next generation consoles and PC would be great.
    Far cry 6. AC Valhalla, For Honor is not good but some 3 years old game like Rayman makes you interest? lol

Nintendo wins. God damn.

Metroid Dread looks dope!
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Metroid Dread looks dope!
    Pre-ordered and ready to play.

The fact they named it dread means they knew

Quote Originally Posted by bison91 View Post
    Far cry 6. AC Valhalla, For Honor is not good but some 3 years old game like Rayman makes you interest? lol
    I'd personally take another Rayman any day over Far Cry 3 v3.0 and another AC game. Dunno much about For Honor but I'm not much of a competitive gamer these days. Single player or bust for me.

Botw 2. 2022! Super hyped!
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.