Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Meh, they could have showed another teaser for DQ XII. This was super boring.

15+ Year Old Account
    Awful besides ffo. Nintendo better save us

Future Game Show in 3 hours now, right? Or is there anything before?

Quote Originally Posted by Sugho View Post
    PC next 30m after square

Quote Originally Posted by Sugho View Post
    PC Gaming Show is in between.

PC Gaming Show in roughly 1hr15m

I think many websites screwed the time zone conversations.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man they said Chaos like 10 times in 2 minutes wtf. If it wasn't Team Ninja I'd think that game was absolute ass. Honestly the story seems like it will be trash, but the combat will probably be great like in Nioh 1 and 2.

Avenger fans salty. Had my first ever hate whisper on Twitch after I said only a couple people still playing the game lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Faldric View Post
    I don't mind, I actually prefer when they go for the original comic look. But they make it worse by building everything after the movies and this makes the characters stand out.
    If it was comicy looking then I wouldn't mind but with the more realisitc look its like getting replacement actors for a second film because someone died or wanted more money.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guardians of the Galaxy looks like a solid 8/10 game. I find the use of the other members to be quite interesting. Looks fun, definitely will try it if I have space available in the Fall.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Square Enix's presentation was more fucking disappointing than the first time I had sex. Jesus what a trash fire. Games as a service need to fuck off and die, GotG looks meh and even worse with all that frame rate lag in a freaking demo, not to mention that game will be DMCA hell for streamers, bunch of mobile trash, another generic hack and slash FF game, no Tomb Raider or Dragon Quest for that matter. That was just completely and utterly craptastic

7+ Year Old Account
    I guess pandemic really affected everyone. So many big titles w/o gameplay etc. Everything seems to be pushed back.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Absolutely spoiled by Microsoft's presentation and then we get to SE hitting the breaks hard.

Also, chaos.

So far, I'm interested in getting into Life is Strange through the new remasters. /chaos

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly thought the emphasis on Chaos was going to be some kind of joke reversal. Was cringey as fuck tbh.

Do people in Japan still like this kind of narrative design? It felt dated, even for a Final Fantasy game.
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faldric View Post
    I don't mind, I actually prefer when they go for the original comic look. But they make it worse by building everything after the movies and this makes the characters stand out.
    I don't think that was their intention. Quills outfit and Walkman are straight from the movies, and so is Rocket. It's clear they just didn't want to shell out money for real faces. Only Gamora stands out.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lothaeryn View Post
    Honestly thought the emphasis on Chaos was going to be some kind of joke reversal. Was cringey as fuck tbh.

Do people in Japan still like this kind of narrative design? It felt dated, even for a Final Fantasy game.
    Also, the big bad's helmet is of design we saw countless times in the past. Add to that, among others, a dark and moody protagonist, snarky sidekick and you got an entire generic package.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2021-06-13 at 08:45 PM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammonoske View Post
    Absolutely spoiled by Microsoft's presentation and then we get to SE hitting the breaks hard.

Also, chaos.
    Yeah the Microsoft event was fantastic.

I did really like Guardians but the rest of it wasn't really stuff I cared about. Disappointing event, but I'm still hopeful for Square's future. Forspoken and XVI look like they could be real good.

I love obsidian and look forward to whatever Outer Worlds 2 ends up being.

Quote Originally Posted by Roanda View Post
    35 minutes for Square Enix...i need some asian weeb stuff on my system.
    Well how did that go for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Well how did that go for you?
    Honestly...pretty bad (>_<) i didnt like anything