Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Honestly thought the emphasis on Chaos was going to be some kind of joke reversal. Was cringey as fuck tbh.

Do people in Japan still like this kind of narrative design? It felt dated, even for a Final Fantasy game.
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

Quote Originally Posted by Faldric View Post
    I don't mind, I actually prefer when they go for the original comic look. But they make it worse by building everything after the movies and this makes the characters stand out.
    I don't think that was their intention. Quills outfit and Walkman are straight from the movies, and so is Rocket. It's clear they just didn't want to shell out money for real faces. Only Gamora stands out.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lothaeryn View Post
    Honestly thought the emphasis on Chaos was going to be some kind of joke reversal. Was cringey as fuck tbh.

Do people in Japan still like this kind of narrative design? It felt dated, even for a Final Fantasy game.
    Also, the big bad's helmet is of design we saw countless times in the past. Add to that, among others, a dark and moody protagonist, snarky sidekick and you got an entire generic package.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2021-06-13 at 08:45 PM.
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing...

Quote Originally Posted by Sammonoske View Post
    Absolutely spoiled by Microsoft's presentation and then we get to SE hitting the breaks hard.

Also, chaos.
    Yeah the Microsoft event was fantastic.

I did really like Guardians but the rest of it wasn't really stuff I cared about. Disappointing event, but I'm still hopeful for Square's future. Forspoken and XVI look like they could be real good.

I love obsidian and look forward to whatever Outer Worlds 2 ends up being.

Quote Originally Posted by Roanda View Post
    35 minutes for Square Enix...i need some asian weeb stuff on my system.
    Well how did that go for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Well how did that go for you?
    Honestly...pretty bad (>_<) i didnt like anything

my "wow its fucking nothing" comment remains constant with the addition of Platinum Games adding a fucking live service in 2021 when the mainstreams starting to feel fatigued by them on top of all their other projects probably wouldn't surprise me if Bayonetta 3 is fucking dead as dicks at this point.
    http://theeorzeanfrontier.blogspot.co.uk/ Neckbeard rambling about this weeaboo trash

Don't think of them as zombies, think of them as..."zombies".

Definitely getting Vampire: the Masquerade - Swansong.

Edit: Wartales looks cool, too.
    Last edited by AryuFate; 2021-06-13 at 10:08 PM.

VtM: Bloodlines 2, VtM: Bloodhunt, VtM Swansong so basically just lend the IP to whoever learning from warhammer.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    VtM: Bloodlines 2, VtM: Bloodhunt, VtM Swansong so basically just lend the IP to whoever learning from warhammer.
    I’m kinda glad they did since Bloodlines 2 is delayed indefinitely.

Considering the whole "the writing team is forbidden from writing anymore because they almost caused an international military incident in eastern europe" stuff from a while back there ain't much else they can. White wolf/World of Darkness is cursed as fuck.
    http://theeorzeanfrontier.blogspot.co.uk/ Neckbeard rambling about this weeaboo trash

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Considering the whole "the writing team is forbidden from writing anymore because they almost caused an international military incident in eastern europe" stuff from a while back there ain't much else they can. White wolf/World of Darkness is cursed as fuck.
    I'll have to look that one up. Haven't played a WoD game in 20 years.

I'll have to look that one up. Haven't played a WoD game in 20 years.
    Its a fucking ride buckle up.
    https://www.gamesindustry.biz/articl...tq-controversy

Pls nintendo save me with xenoblad3

The Outer Worlds 2 trailer made me laugh. I just hope they don't make parody of themselves in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Considering they can't write for shit, are only barely able to produce semi-competent shooting mechanics and their idea of RPG elements is even more basic than Bioware's, that's not exactly grounds to be excited about if you ask me.

STALKER 2, however, now we're starting to talk.
    I know, right? And if that is again the nth iteration of Gamebryo engine, then god save us all.

About Stalker 2, I am actually worried. There are multiple reasons for that, but regardless it is a game I am very excited for.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Starfield XBox exclusive.

How salty are the Playstation fanbois?
    Even though it also launches for PC Masterrace I will still say that exclusives are the dumbest shit ever. Microsoft's crossplatform talk is yet another corpo bull.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

Titan
    Xbox and Bethesda have had the best showing so far. The PC Gaming show has been nothing but mediocrity.

eh fuck it, downloading Strangers of Paradise trial... CHAOS!!!

Corrupted files, delete and redownload. I've done that twice, nah, I'll do something else thanks.
    Last edited by beanman12345; 2021-06-14 at 12:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    Even though it also launches for PC Masterrace I will still say that exclusives are the dumbest shit ever. Microsoft's crossplatform talk is yet another corpo bull.
    Well, xbox <> pc is still cross-platform and they also like putting stuff on the switch, since they know it's a secondary thing for many. Sony is the competition, so not surprising they only exclude those

e3 is the Golden Globes of gaming. Most gamers don't actually care except for a few titles being told they should be hyped/care/dismiss things by people a bit out of touch. The most bland spectacle in gaming.

Resident Cosplay Progressive