Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    my "wow its fucking nothing" comment remains constant with the addition of Platinum Games adding a fucking live service in 2021 when the mainstreams starting to feel fatigued by them on top of all their other projects probably wouldn't surprise me if Bayonetta 3 is fucking dead as dicks at this point.

Don't think of them as zombies, think of them as..."zombies".

Definitely getting Vampire: the Masquerade - Swansong.

Edit: Wartales looks cool, too.
    Last edited by Ashleyxoxo; 2021-06-13 at 10:08 PM.

VtM: Bloodlines 2, VtM: Bloodhunt, VtM Swansong so basically just lend the IP to whoever learning from warhammer.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    VtM: Bloodlines 2, VtM: Bloodhunt, VtM Swansong so basically just lend the IP to whoever learning from warhammer.
    Considering the whole "the writing team is forbidden from writing anymore because they almost caused an international military incident in eastern europe" stuff from a while back there ain't much else they can. White wolf/World of Darkness is cursed as fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Considering the whole "the writing team is forbidden from writing anymore because they almost caused an international military incident in eastern europe" stuff from a while back there ain't much else they can. White wolf/World of Darkness is cursed as fuck.
    I'll have to look that one up. Haven't played a WoD game in 20 years.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    I'll have to look that one up. Haven't played a WoD game in 20 years.
    Its a fucking ride buckle up.
    https://www.gamesindustry.biz/articl...tq-controversy

15+ Year Old Account
    Pls nintendo save me with xenoblad3

The Outer Worlds 2 trailer made me laugh. I just hope they don't make parody of themselves in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Considering they can't write for shit, are only barely able to produce semi-competent shooting mechanics and their idea of RPG elements is even more basic than Bioware's, that's not exactly grounds to be excited about if you ask me.

STALKER 2, however, now we're starting to talk.
    I know, right? And if that is again the nth iteration of Gamebryo engine, then god save us all.

About Stalker 2, I am actually worried. There are multiple reasons for that, but regardless it is a game I am very excited for.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Starfield XBox exclusive.

How salty are the Playstation fanbois?
    Even though it also launches for PC Masterrace I will still say that exclusives are the dumbest shit ever. Microsoft's crossplatform talk is yet another corpo bull.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Xbox and Bethesda have had the best showing so far. The PC Gaming show has been nothing but mediocrity.

eh fuck it, downloading Strangers of Paradise trial... CHAOS!!!

Corrupted files, delete and redownload. I've done that twice, nah, I'll do something else thanks.
    Last edited by beanman12345; 2021-06-14 at 12:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    Even though it also launches for PC Masterrace I will still say that exclusives are the dumbest shit ever. Microsoft's crossplatform talk is yet another corpo bull.
    Well, xbox <> pc is still cross-platform and they also like putting stuff on the switch, since they know it's a secondary thing for many. Sony is the competition, so not surprising they only exclude those

10+ Year Old Account
    e3 is the Golden Globes of gaming. Most gamers don't actually care except for a few titles being told they should be hyped/care/dismiss things by people a bit out of touch. The most bland spectacle in gaming.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Shakzor View Post
    Well, xbox <> pc is still cross-platform and they also like putting stuff on the switch, since they know it's a secondary thing for many. Sony is the competition, so not surprising they only exclude those
    as far as i know Microsoft and Nintendo still has that deal going on.
    so yeah. Sony is competition and Nintendo are friends.

i dont know how anyone is shocked by anything.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Its been surprising how surprised people seem to be at all the "left 4 dead clones" being revealed. Its a structure where AI b lines a mob grinder at players as they run through a map designed for repeat playthroughs after world war z showed you can fart one out on a low budget and profit. In a year of jank where all the big stuff is being put back till the next gen console numbers are at a point where they can support big budget exclusives seeing basic 'insert zombie stand in here' run and gun is probably the safest go to bet right now to get something out quick and dirty on multiple platforms.

15+ Year Old Account
    Normally I'd be excited for capcom today but with the leaks I'm not expecting much outside of that re switch game. I don't even think they'll announce sf6 till evo

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Normally I'd be excited for capcom today but with the leaks I'm not expecting much outside of that re switch game. I don't even think they'll announce sf6 till evo
    Even without knowing any leaks, i don't expect much. I kinda expect something about RE, be it 8 or some other, something about MH Stories 2, some bits about MHR next patch and something about Phoenix Wright

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    I don't think that was their intention. Quills outfit and Walkman are straight from the movies, and so is Rocket. It's clear they just didn't want to shell out money for real faces. Only Gamora stands out.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, the big bad's helmet is of design we saw countless times in the past. Add to that, among others, a dark and moody protagonist, snarky sidekick and you got an entire generic package.
    If you are referring to Garland's helmet design in that god awful Final Fantasy Origin game that is from the original design from 1987. I'd suggest the copies and that design becoming generic came from back then. Why would they change the character in a gsme about him?

Meh so far. Need better games, solid gameplay footage of some kinda, or a big surprise. Need less gaas, need more single player games.

Why pay real money for cosmetics, in a game my friends wouldn't even play at all, much less play to the extent where they are noticing my transmog and differentiating it from the standard equipment look? Looks like the market for cosmetics is way too overcrowded to be sustainable for all these titles, but I guess whales exist.
    Last edited by Zenfoldor; 2021-06-14 at 04:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Its been surprising how surprised people seem to be at all the "left 4 dead clones" being revealed. Its a structure where AI b lines a mob grinder at players as they run through a map designed for repeat playthroughs after world war z showed you can fart one out on a low budget and profit. In a year of jank where all the big stuff is being put back till the next gen console numbers are at a point where they can support big budget exclusives seeing basic 'insert zombie stand in here' run and gun is probably the safest go to bet right now to get something out quick and dirty on multiple platforms.
    People like 4 player coops. Back 4 Blood has every calling any 4 player coop a L4D clone but the games are not new and this year might have a handful not too much.

Resident Cosplay Progressive