Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    11 minutes for Capcom to go live

The best case scenario for me is....Tekken X Street Fighter.
    New titles too are welcome.

Last edited by Roanda; 2021-06-14 at 09:33 PM.

I just want something DMC related.

At least capcom announces at the beginning what it's going to show. Saves me the time.

THAT IT?
    U Kiddin me?

Basically what i expected, but somehow still disappointed...

WAT?

Seriously, no DMC? Dragon's Dogma? Worst E3 ever!

If atleast they actually announced SOMETHING. Maybe just a little teaser, but this was all just stuff we knew about for months and the little "RE8 DLC in development" isn't really surprising.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Capcom really putting the Crap in Crapcom. Seriously, they have a fuck ton of IPs that they are sitting on and doing jack shit with. MegaMan, Lost Planet and Breath of Fire could all do with some love.

Also, the Razer Blade 14 is gonna be just like the old one, it'll overheat so much that it will warp the chassis

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Lost Planet
    After how they massacred that franchise, I sadly don't think it'll ever come back. Still pissed the cool looking game never made it west and that we ended with a really shitty third entry and a busted as hell second entry that's still tied to bloody GFWL.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    After how they massacred that franchise, I sadly don't think it'll ever come back. Still pissed the cool looking game never made it west and that we ended with a really shitty third entry and a busted as hell second entry that's still tied to bloody GFWL.
    It certainly looked nice. Never played the games, but I've watched the reviews (Zero Punctuation). And yeah, I don't think it's coming back. Seemed quite bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Capcom really putting the Crap in Crapcom. Seriously, they have a fuck ton of IPs that they are sitting on and doing jack shit with. MegaMan, Lost Planet and Breath of Fire could all do with some love.

Also, the Razer Blade 14 is gonna be just like the old one, it'll overheat so much that it will warp the chassis
    Megaman 11 was released in 2018, so they still seem to have some interest in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    It certainly looked nice. Never played the games, but I've watched the reviews (Zero Punctuation). And yeah, I don't think it's coming back. Seemed quite bad.
    Honestly, if they're on sale the first two are worth it. First is a great little game, a bit janky but a lot of cool mech gameplay and interesting ideas. Enemies very much suffer from "shoot the glowy bit" syndrome tho. Second one is...weird and very uneven, but I still quite enjoyed it. Has some kind of grinding system for longer term progression, I'd likely still have it installed to tinker around on except that my old save file with quite a bit of time got wiped out when GFWL died. Third is not worth it in the slightest IMO, it's just a bad game overall.

Quote Originally Posted by Roanda View Post
    11 minutes for Capcom to go live

The best case scenario for me is....Tekken X Street Fighter.
    New titles too are welcome.

You got Akuma in Tekken 7... after sfxtekken bombed that was basically the end of that

Man. I'd kill for a new Breath of Fire or Onimusha game. But I doubt that Onimusha remaster sold well enough to get Capcom to consider it.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    Man. I'd kill for a new Breath of Fire or Onimusha game. But I doubt that Onimusha remaster sold well enough to get Capcom to consider it.
    The market is already over saturated with hack and slash games these days, so I'm not really sure if there's room for Onimusha.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Nintendo Direct in a few more hours. Fingers crossed we get some good shit.
    I'm sure it will be a good direct, but people already expect way too much (including a Switch Pro, even though it was specified ONLY Software) and get disappointed because they expected way too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I’m not expecting much, but more BOTW2 footage and a big game announcement or two would be great.
    Yeah, that is pretty much what i expect. Lots of smaller stuff like usual, smash fighter and announcing/showing 1-4 big ones

Just give me metroid.

15+ Year Old Account
    Save me monolith i need x3noblade

10+ Year Old Account
    Lets see if Nintendo can save this E3. So far I'd say it's one of the worst I've seen in a long time. Perhaps ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    Lets see if Nintendo can save this E3. So far I'd say it's one of the worst I've seen in a long time. Perhaps ever.
    Yeah, I don't see Nintendo to be the savior. You might see Zelda or Mario, but when do we not see Zelda or Mario? They are sometimes good, but for the most part, they are just repeats of previous games.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?