View Poll Results: 9.1 Arrives 20th July?

Voters
171. This poll is closed
  • For Sure

56 32.75%
  • Hell Nah

57 33.33%
  • Dude, Where's my car?

58 33.92%
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    I'd bet money that previous surveys asked about the other MMOs at the time, too.
    I found it really strange they specifically asked "Are you gonna play Final Fantasy, bruh?"
    There wasnt even a multiple choice for other games.
    It was like....Final Fantasy? (>_<)

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roanda View Post
    I think is too much coincidence ^^
    Also...
    Blizzard released a survey to people asking how likely are they to play Final Fantasy XIV...what the hell (>_<)
    I don't remember that question on the survey I got. They asked about multiple games on mine.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    so they will release a broken patch just to try and screw over a new game...how low blizz has sunk....
    You new? This isn't even just decade old news.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    I don't remember that question on the survey I got. They asked about multiple games on mine.
    I never get this surveys so i dont know
    Just google "WoW final fantasy survey" is a spicy new topic...it will probably show up

10+ Year Old Account
    I never get this surveys so i dont know
    Just google "WoW final fantasy survey" is a spicy new topic...it will probably show up
    I got a survey a few days ago. It asked about general interests and game play styles. Part of it seems to be based on how you answered questions in the first few sections.

My guess. People said they were interested in ff15 so they asked more detailed questions about why.

Did a google search. If you notice it says "each of these games" And proceeds to list a bunch of upcoming games. Not just FF15
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    Did a google search. If you notice it says "each of these games" And proceeds to list a bunch of upcoming games. Not just FF15
    From the poster:

"Division, Aion, FFXIV… I think it may have asked about ESO"

Were the games they asked about...

Who in their right mind would ask about AION? ROFLMAO!
    Aion classic will release in a bit but....Who in the world will play that

10+ Year Old Account
    From the poster:

There were more games asked about too. About 10 games or so. I don't remember though as I wasn't interested in any of them really.

Except d4 and d2r. I think they asked about both of them too.

They also asked about minecraft.
    Last edited by Orange Joe; 2021-06-21 at 11:58 PM.

From the poster:

Maybe this is even a screenshot from an older survey when Aion, released 2008, was still around. FF14 was released in 2010, not that much later.

Either way, Blizzard is not afraid of FF14, that theory is entirely fabricated by some streamers.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Blizzard isn't scared of FF14 anymore, correct. In the past they aggressively responded to anyone high-profile entering the MMO space. And maybe they would do so again, if any high-profile challengers appeared, but there hasn't been a "WoW-killer" coming down the line in like 10 years.

That said, if it wasn't COVID-time and they had the luxury to time releases, I'm sure they would still try to steal everybody else's thunder. That's just sound business.

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    so qqing is = to being realistic now?

they will have sunk seriously low if they release a broken patch to mess with come competition.

no qq about it when it the truth, when they care more about screwing over their competitors than giving a good product then something is wrong
    This didn't age too well, did it? "Truth, realism" sounds more like QQ and being wrong at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by erifwodahs View Post
    This didn't age too well, did it? "Truth, realism" sounds more like QQ and being wrong at the same time.
    we can agree to disagree then as i doubt neither of us are going to back down here......im just as stubborn as many people in this thread

i guess only time will tell how broken the patch will really be

10+ Year Old Account
    I think is too much coincidence ^^
    Also...
    Blizzard released a survey to people asking how likely are they to play Final Fantasy XIV...what the hell (>_<)
    Surveys like these fly around since years and everytime people freak out because they ask about other games, like dude i remember when they asked about minecraft. Its nothing new.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Surveys like these fly around since years and everytime people freak out because they ask about other games, like dude i remember when they asked about minecraft. Its nothing new.
    What about the 2 times Blizzard released patches right before a FF expansion? Thats way more spicy than a "survey"!
    Pffft, the survey is not as spicy as this ^_^