Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SirFinlot View Post
    1:20 "8 player CO-OP*"

Kind of strange to make it a selling point in the trailer.
    Why is that strange?
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    After what they did to WC3 I just can't even get a bit excited for anything they remaster. Good for those who are into Diablo but for me I'm completely done.
    Pretty much this... I will definitely download a cracked free version and recoup my losses on WC3. Even if it would be the best remaster in the world i still wouldn't pay for it. I'm tired of all these remasters, yeh, cool, nostalgia for couple hours but i want something new, something fresh....

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Not going to lie, i'd toss some money at this

But months after release. To ensure this isn't going to be a lazy cash grab
    They have literally shown every zone and act at this point. What more do you need to see?

Quote Originally Posted by littlefoote View Post
    They have literally shown every zone and act at this point. What more do you need to see?
    mod support for one. still lots of unanswered questions there.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    After what they did to WC3 I just can't even get a bit excited for anything they remaster. Good for those who are into Diablo but for me I'm completely done.
    You clearly haven't been following D2: Resurrected. It's being made by Vicarious Visions who also did the Crash Bandicoot remakes along with the Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1+2 remakes. Both games received overwhelming positive reviews. You can literally hit a button and it will toggle between the old style Diablo and new.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwijello View Post
    This says one thing to me, and one thing only. The current dev teams cannot create new and relevant content so they are releasing old content to milk the playerbase.
    Apparently you are unaware if the D3 situation since about 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwijello View Post
    This says one thing to me, and one thing only. The current dev teams cannot create new and relevant content so they are releasing old content to milk the playerbase.
    You seriously post that while Blizzard is currently working on: Overwatch 2, Diablo: Immortal, Diablo 4, WoW patch 9.1 (and future patches).

Quote Originally Posted by Hellobolis View Post
    mod support for one. still lots of unanswered questions there.
    They've answered this already.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tomten View Post
    Pretty much this... I will definitely download a cracked free version and recoup my losses on WC3. Even if it would be the best remaster in the world i still wouldn't pay for it. I'm tired of all these remasters, yeh, cool, nostalgia for couple hours but i want something new, something fresh....
    You could have easily requested a refund.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefhammer View Post
    You could have easily requested a refund.
    I bought it played like an hour and was what the actual fuck is this. Tried to refund. Denied.
    So now i'm gonna take my money back on their next release, while also being able to "vote" with my wallet on what i think about remasters in general

Quote Originally Posted by tomten View Post
    I bought it played like an hour and was what the actual fuck is this. Tried to refund. Denied.
    So now i'm gonna take my money back on their next release, while also being able to "vote" with my wallet on what i think about remasters in general
    Did the same, got a refund. Not sure why your was denied.

Quote Originally Posted by Josyel View Post
    Woah! I cant wait to replay another old game that changed nothing besides having more pixels!

Diablo Immortal would be better than another excuse of Blizzard to milk money of a dead cow.
    Blizzard makes a new game?
    "WAHH WAHH IT'S SHIT I DON'T LIKE IT"

Blizzard re-releases a beloved old game?
    "WAHH WAHH CHEAP CASH GRAB REHASH"

people like you will never be pleased

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by littlefoote View Post
    Maybe a price reduction because this is just s nice coat of paint

Better than reforged i guess
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Other companies release remasters, no one bats an eye, Blizzard releases a few and some people lose their minds.

They've answered this already.
    ive only heard two things:
    -mod support is possible. the least informative answer possible.
    -they have sent private detectives and legal threats to modders (who did push things too far.)

i've never heard if all existing d2 mods will be portable without giving blizzard the rights, if mods are possible on official server multiplayer or if mods are going to be monetized.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Phayde View Post
    Other companies release remasters, no one bats an eye, Blizzard releases a few and some people lose their minds.
    nah you find the same complaints on every remasters discussion platforms.
    Last edited by Hellobolis; 2021-06-14 at 04:16 PM.

I'm very hyped for this! Can't wait!

They knew what they were doing with that fire star. Now I can't stand up for the next 10 minutes

Did the same, got a refund. Not sure why your was denied.
    Probably either played for longer than he's saying or some other issue he's not telling us about. We never get the full story here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MechanoDruid View Post
    You do know there are more than just 2 options you've listed, most important one is Blizzard making a new GOOD game.

Unfortunately that is not an option for modern Blizzard. Available options are either bad remakes for cash grab or mobile bullshit with RMT cash grab. Blizzard that developed games for gamers is long gone, this one develops games for shareholders.
    So don't buy it. No one's going to shoot your dog if you don't.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Phayde View Post
    EA releases the same game year after year (FIFA, Madden) and just changes the name by one digit, and everyone has to change their pants. Blizzards releases a remaster of a beloved game people have been asking for for years, and people have to break out the pitchforks and torches.

I swear, with some of these people, Blizzard could include the title to a 2400 square foot house and the keys to a Porsche with the game, and people would throw a fit that they aren't giving out a New York loft apartment and a Lamborghini instead.
    How joyous to be in such a place! Where phishing is not only allowed, it is encouraged!

Quote Originally Posted by MechanoDruid View Post
    You do know there are more than just 2 options you've listed, most important one is Blizzard making a new GOOD game.

Unfortunately that is not an option for modern Blizzard. Available options are either bad remakes for cash grab or mobile bullshit with RMT cash grab. Blizzard that developed games for gamers is long gone, this one develops games for shareholders.
    So, if Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 are successful are you going to revise this post?

If you can't make good games anymore, dig up old ones. Everyone has to understand that no one, litteraly no one is left who made the great games they did earlier - and I tell you what: If they wouldnt do all that remastered and classic stuff, they would be dead already.

Quote Originally Posted by Josyel View Post

Diablo Immortal would be better than another excuse of Blizzard to milk money of a dead cow.
    Do you have phones?
    It begins with absence and desire.It begins with blood and fear.It begins with....