Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    The hype for this just lead to me replaying Diablo 2, and thanks to that I realized that Resurrected would be a complete waste of money. Graphics change nothing about a game.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzhands View Post
    The hype for this just lead to me replaying Diablo 2, and thanks to that I realized that Resurrected would be a complete waste of money. Graphics change nothing about a game.
    Maybe not for you. But for alot of other people its appreciated to have a game you love get better graphics.
    But I guess it was just a pointless whine as all the other crying in the thread so far

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    Maybe not for you. But for alot of other people its appreciated to have a game you love get better graphics.
    But I guess it was just a pointless whine as all the other crying in the thread so far
    I'm not whining at all, just expressing how I feel about Resurrected, just like everyone else here. Stay salty yo.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by exsanguinate View Post
    If you can't make good games anymore, dig up old ones. Everyone has to understand that no one, litteraly no one is left who made the great games they did earlier - and I tell you what: If they wouldnt do all that remastered and classic stuff, they would be dead already.
    The Diablo2 team was let go in 2005 as far as people who made great games they were never part of blizzard post wow prime.

Its change alot for me. D2 graphics for me aged badly and i could not get into it again. I would buy remaster just to see remade cinematics while playing the story. Thats alone worth for me the price.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    Its change alot for me. D2 graphics for me aged badly and i could not get into it again. I would buy remaster just to see remade cinematics while playing the story. Thats alone worth for me the price.
    And that's fine. I was simply expressing my opinion, that's what people do on forums, I don't need to preface every post I make with "for me" because that should be like, really obvious. I don't speak for anyone else.

As someone who still plays Diablo 2, this seems way too pricy for better graphics alone.

QoL is nice, but not worth the price tag. I'll stick to the original until there's a sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Maybe a price reduction because this is just s nice coat of paint

Better than reforged i guess
    40 bucks is not expensive by gaming standards. This just seems like a rather whiny post overall. Can’t afford it maybe gaming in general isnt for you. Don’t like what they are doing stick to the old version.. why come here just to shitpost?

Quote Originally Posted by Hellobolis View Post
    ive only heard two things:
    -mod support is possible. the least informative answer possible.
    -they have sent private detectives and legal threats to modders (who did push things too far.)

i've never heard if all existing d2 mods will be portable without giving blizzard the rights, if mods are possible on official server multiplayer or if mods are going to be monetized.

- - - Updated - - -

nah you find the same complaints on every remasters discussion platforms.
    It should just be assumed not every mod will work. How about those mod managers let those using said mods if they work and/or are they going to update them?

Quote Originally Posted by Beefhammer View Post
    It should just be assumed not every mod will work. How about those mod managers let those using said mods if they work and/or are they going to update them?
    offline sure. online? big assumption.

would be smart for blizz to do though since private servers already exist. (kinda surprised they got that working actually, you'd think they'd put a hard requirement for battle.net in.)
    Last edited by Hellobolis; 2021-06-14 at 06:22 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by littlefoote View Post
    40 bucks is not expensive by gaming standards. This just seems like a rather whiny post overall. Can’t afford it maybe gaming in general isnt for you. Don’t like what they are doing stick to the old version.. why come here just to shitpost?
    Not really shitposting. I really don't think this is worth 40 bucks

But hey, if you can't handle someone waiting for a sale, maybe forum posting isnt for you
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    You seriously post that while Blizzard is currently working on: Overwatch 2, Diablo: Immortal, Diablo 4, WoW patch 9.1 (and future patches).
    You seriously say that when NONE of it is out yet and Blizz is infamous for canceling projects and delaying content? I will believe it when it happens. I have no trust for ActiBlizz anymore. That shouldn't stop you from enjoying the content, however...

7+ Year Old Account
    Won't be playing it. Blizzard have proven about 10 times since 2018 that they do not deserve my money.

I'm not whining at all, just expressing how I feel about Resurrected, just like everyone else here. Stay salty yo.
    Lol… sure buddy

Quote Originally Posted by Mymight View Post
    Blizzard - Reanimated.
    Yeah, it's starting to get silly.

GIVE ME SOMETHING NEW!

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    Why is that strange?
    Because it's the norm for D2, it was always there.

They ain't bragging about "You can gear up your character" or "Put skills into the skill tree and gain abilities".
    Netplay was always there.

Guess CO-OP and them Fortnights, and them Discords, and them Among Us, are all the hype nowadays...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    Lol… sure buddy
    I know it's hard to accept that people have differing, possibly negative, opinions on things you love and enjoy. That doesn't immediately mean they're whining about it. I was hype for it originally, but playing the OG made me realize that it was kind of pointless, as it's the same game that I already own, and can now save money. That's literally all it is.

Quote Originally Posted by MechanoDruid View Post
    Yep. I hope they are, but really doubt they'll be more than just below average. All developers that made great games are gone, Blizzard is ran by corporate shills that just copy ideas that make more cash, not better games.
    But you literally insinuate they can’t develop new, interesting games while they are in the middle of developing 9.1 in WoW, Overwatch 2, and Diablo 4. So, the new part is already being worked on, and the interesting part is to be determined.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Sweet, I can crack it and play it for free until a sale happens.
    Haven't you said you're some aspiring game dev is some post few months ago? And now you have no problem with stealing games?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwijello View Post
    This says one thing to me, and one thing only. The current dev teams cannot create new and relevant content so they are releasing old content to milk the playerbase.
    That may be true.
    It also says they've been listening to those Diablo-faithful fans that have been begging for a re-master.
    One we've waited on for a long time.

Hell even the reggie Diablo II still makes D3 look like a dumpster fire. Mainly because it is.