Thread: Helya

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Helya

Has there been any word from the PTR on Helya? She's not a boss in the new raid. Just wondering if I missed something somewhere,

7+ Year Old Account
    We deal with her in the campaign.

Formerly known as Arafal

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    We deal with her in the campaign.
    Yes, but to be fair.. in that campaign we see ''some one'' get rid of her, but she was pushed back.

She will have a part to play in the future I believe.

You can check on youtube it's there, since you asked.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2021-06-14 at 07:55 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    She'll show up in the 9.1.5 patch 1-or-2-boss-raid.

...hehe

Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post

...hehe
    Blizzard officially stated that Shadowlands will not have a mini raid (but maybe you were joking anyway).
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Yes, but to be fair.. in that campaign we see ''some one'' get rid of her, but she was pushed back.

She isn't "pushed back" but rather banished or sealed. Big difference.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Blizzard officially stated that Shadowlands will not have a mini raid (but maybe you were joking anyway).

The "hehe" at the end would imply this, yes.

The fact that Helya first appeared in a mini-raid would be hilarious if she, again, appeared in a mini-raid.

Or maybe she'll even appear is a new dungeon!

Spoiler but not really: Odyn’s still a dick and thinks he can command us even tho he cannot deal with Helya himself, the Val’kyr and us make the Eye of the Jailer flee, Helya tries to stop us, but...an Eternal One yeets her back to Hellheim without even using part of their power.

- - - Updated - - -

...hehe
    No mini raids this expac.

- - - Updated - - -

They didn’t even use much of their power either. If they wanted to, Helya would’ve just died then and there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstOnes View Post

Another whoooooooosh

Another whoooooooosh
    Don't do that lmao. I didn't read above. Sorry?

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Blizzard says a lot of shit that they later backtrack on, you should know better as you've been on these forums for AT LEAST 5 and a half years. Their word is NEVER final.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    Blizzard says a lot of shit that they later backtrack on, you should know better as you've been on these forums for AT LEAST 5 and a half years. Their word is NEVER final.
    What would be in an SL Mini raid anyway? The Nathrezim plot is likely going to end in a questline in 9.2, we'll likely see Elune and MAYBE the Pantheon of Life in 9.2, we'll likely fight Mawsworn Galakrond if Blizzard goes that route, while also aid in Helya's defeat which is also likely going to occur (It'll likely happen at Ulduar, with Helya Vs the Keepers, us, and the Val'kyr + Kyrian), and we'll likely defeat Zovaal at the Sepulcher (which is either on the Moon, or elsewhere in the Great Dark) with the Eternal Ones...and MAYBE the Pantheon of Life (I want 9.2 to include them so much).

- - - Updated - - -

Like, SL's plot is basically over if 9.2 wants to do it.

Don't do that lmao. I didn't read above. Sorry?
    It was so obviously a joke, you didn't have to read the other person not getting the joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaqthefat View Post
    It was so obviously a joke, you didn't have to read the other person not getting the joke.
    I didn't get it the first time. Just thought the "hehe" implied he REALLY liked Helya and wanted her dead lmao

What would be in an SL Mini raid anyway? The Nathrezim plot is likely going to end in a questline in 9.2, we'll likely see Elune and MAYBE the Pantheon of Life in 9.2, we'll likely fight Mawsworn Galakrond if Blizzard goes that route, while also aid in Helya's defeat which is also likely going to occur (It'll likely happen at Ulduar, with Helya Vs the Keepers, us, and the Val'kyr + Kyrian), and we'll likely defeat Zovaal at the Sepulcher (which is either on the Moon, or elsewhere in the Great Dark) with the Eternal Ones...and MAYBE the Pantheon of Life (I want 9.2 to include them so much).
    They could very easily filter in a side story happening on Azeroth to make the story feel impactful, that it isn't just the Shadowlands having struggles.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    She isn't "pushed back" but rather banished or sealed. Big difference.
    Pretty sure it kinda boils down to the same thing.

She back at helheim I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

Spoiler but not really: Odyn’s still a dick and thinks he can command us even tho he cannot deal with Helya himself, the Val’kyr and us make the Eye of the Jailer flee, Helya tries to stop us, but...an Eternal One yeets her back to Hellheim without even using part of their power.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

They didn’t even use much of their power either. If they wanted to, Helya would’ve just died then and there.
    Yea.. why wait and not kill her seemed off to me.
    It was more like.. well I am tired of you bye.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    Pretty sure they're not officially stating this expansion won't have a mini raid to backtrack half a year later and give us a mini raid.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Pretty sure it kinda boils down to the same thing.

She back at helheim I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

Prolly cause he doesn't care enough to kill someone he sees as not a threat to him whatsoever. He namely just wants to end Zovaal.

5+ Year Old Account
    Helya is the new team rocket. She comes up with some scheme and is quickly dealt with until next time.

Piss poor writing at it's best. Known agent of the maw, constantly messing with the balance of life and death, yea let's just throw her out so she can keep causing havok instead of stopping her for good...
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.