Thread: Helya

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Pretty sure they're not officially stating this expansion won't have a mini raid to backtrack half a year later and give us a mini raid.
    You can be pretty sure about whatever you want, that doesn't make it set in stone. They literally backtrack ANYTHING they want to, so saying "oh but blizzard said" guess what they also said that Faralon would be part of WoD, they also said that they would fix Azerite Armor, they also said they would properly adjust covenant balance. Stop being ignorant.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    You can be pretty sure about whatever you want, that doesn't make it set in stone. They literally backtrack ANYTHING they want to, so saying "oh but blizzard said" guess what they also said that Faralon would be part of WoD, they also said that they would fix Azerite Armor, they also said they would properly adjust covenant balance. Stop being ignorant.
    I'm not ignorant, your examples just don't really support what I'm saying. They specifically stated to not give us content aka no mini raid. In your example they said they'd do something (give us something) which they eventually didn't do. It would be the exact opposite in this case.
    Last edited by Nyel; 2021-06-15 at 09:25 AM.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    I'm not ignorant, your examples just don't really support what I'm saying. They specifically stated to not give us content aka no mini raid. In your example they said they'd do something (give us something) which they eventually didn't do. It would be the exact opposite in this case.
    What you just described; that is ignorance, hate to break it to you lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstOnes View Post
    Prolly cause he doesn't care enough to kill someone he sees as not a threat to him whatsoever. He namely just wants to end Zovaal.
    The wording of Helya implies she is no underlingnof Zovaal.. if that means she acts on her own is not very likely. But the guy was obviously not inyerested or threatend and just pushed her back to hellheim.

Again.. not a very interesting end or story with her. Another failure of the shadowlands if you asked me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Piss poor writing at it's best. Known agent of the maw, constantly messing with the balance of life and death, yea let's just throw her out so she can keep causing havok instead of stopping her for good...
    It realy seemed as if they had more planned, but uad to cut it so lets push her back with a green beam.

She was introduced back in the fold and she is gone already lol, she didnt add anything realy. Eye of Odyn is also lackluster.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    The wording of Helya implies she is no underlingnof Zovaal.. if that means she acts on her own is not very likely. But the guy was obviously not inyerested or threatend and just pushed her back to hellheim.

Again.. not a very interesting end or story with her. Another failure of the shadowlands if you asked me.

- - - Updated - - -

It realy seemed as if they had more planned, but uad to cut it so lets push her back with a green beam.

She was introduced back in the fold and she is gone already lol, she didnt add anything realy. Eye of Odyn is also lackluster.
    Uhm...

How is it a failure? She's going to return, obviously.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstOnes View Post
    Uhm...

How is it a failure? She's going to return, obviously.
    .. It is sadly, but I already said she would likely return.

She showed up.. didn't do much, besides being stuck to the floor and get pushed back literally the first patch. gg. Could have left her out and not much would change.

Her short campaign on the ptr wasn't anything mindblowing either sadly, would have loved bit more then just being there.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2021-06-15 at 07:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Not how.. it is sadly. I already said she would return.

She showed up.. didn't do much, besides being stuck to the floor and get pushed back literally the first patch. gg. Could have left her out and not much would change.
    Especially everything she did could have been done by others. I get what they tried to do, because she was the first Valkyr (which most probably don't even know) she turned the Kyrians to be the flying monkeys of the maw, but since all this stuff was half-baked out of the oven anyway, literally any McGuffin could have been resonsible for that. So effectively she did nothing of worth other than push us off a bridge once and spout some empty threats in 9.0.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2021-06-15 at 07:44 PM.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Especially everything she did could have been done by others. I get what they tried to do, because she was the first Valkyr (which most probably don't even know) she turned the Kyrians to be the flying monkeys of the maw, but since all this stuff was half-baked out of the oven anyway, literally any McGuffin could have been resonsible for that. So effectively she did nothing of Worth other than push us off a bridge once and spout some empty threads in 9.0.
    Exactly, I was hoping for her side of the story down the line, how odin forced her to be what she is in the first place. But it seems she was just this side lacky and we would remember her from Legion. That's it. shame tho, but who know.. still tho could have done it differntly imo.

Even if she returns it would feel like some weird second setback for no reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Primus yeets her back to and supposedly seals her in Helhiem after you confront her with the Maldraxxus forces and Thrall in the Maw but not before the Primus insults her by calling her a lackey.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity